SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am

luvstx wrote:I think it's the same dress and probably same hair. Doesn't make sense

Yes, even the makeup seems the same. @brownravens good catch. Also, based on Lee's thread he was out by April 9 because he approved someone's Facebook request, which would mean he got cut in Norway right?

Okay, is it possible that the shot of her outside on the balcony in Denmark was just done as a promo or extra footage to put in the preview to throw off those paying attention? Look at her earrings. It looks like in the ITM SC, she is wearing one type of earrings. But in the Denmark SC, the earrings look different. You can't really see her ears in the SC with Lee, but I'm leaning towards them being the same as the ITM earrings.

Denmark SC:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 E2653200790642e9adff3ef1a63778b6_zpsuwnneiyt

Source: SC - No Discussion Ladybug82's SCs

Then compare to these earrings:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 78bfa3d8b4dbc7e29d97226c0177c57c_zpsbsjfcm8l

Source: SC - No Discussion Ladybug82's SC

You can also start watching the preview video at around 2:48 to get a better look at her ITM earrings:Source: The Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Season 13 Preview

So maybe the crying ITM happens earlier in the season while they are still in the U.S.?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:58 am

Though I don't think these help us any with solving F1/F2 SC's from last nights preview are up:  Epi 4 Preview

There's way too much Lee for me.  no no   JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 am

I just watched Jojo''s promo and the guys are saying they are falling in love with her left and right! I agree Peter has been talking about THE EXPERIENCE since his first post back which makes me think it was all just for an experience for him!

https://youtu.be/d3xxIFRIr5o Jojo's promo

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:43 am

Jmack wrote:I just watched Jojo''s promo and the guys are saying they are falling in love with her left and right! I agree Peter has been talking about THE EXPERIENCE  since his first post back which makes me think it was all just for an experience for him!

https://youtu.be/d3xxIFRIr5o Jojo's promo

Although they have t shown any of Rachel's guys say it in the promo, so the narrative is different . I watched Jojos too, but you need to remember she was coming off the 2 I love you season with Ben H so they were trying to push the same thing IMO. But I did notice they do tend to put the leads voice over saying husband/marry/love over the F1 IMO so I have to go through Rachel's again.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 am

Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Screen12

In the SC below there's a rose and I feel like it must be from the 1-on-1 with Bryan in Oslo.

I'm not sure how many SC they put from final destination in the first preview (I feel like JoJo had tonnes more than Rachel). But this might be from Episode 7 1-on-1 dinner portion...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Screen13

All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:10 am

brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

The following SC - is accompanied by the comment it's such a whirlwind/I'm falling in in love, and in the video she puts her face in her hands and its such a genuine gesture. Therefore whichever date that outfit is from - that person is surely the F1.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Screen12

All IMO.

If your theory about this comment is true, I just realised that the top she is wearing in that video is similar to the one she has on HTD with Bryan. Mills did say she was on the HTDs exhausted but in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFyabMSbIg
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 am

Dessler wrote:
brownravens wrote:Okay i've come to the conclusion that the only way to know for sure who the F1 is, is based on SC. SM is too hard to follow and easy to manipulate  - unless we get a Kaitlyn level fiasco or Nick level zero care factor.

All IMO.

If your theory about this comment is true, I just realised that the top she is wearing in that video is similar to the one she has on HTD with Bryan. Mills did say she was on the HTDs exhausted but in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFyabMSbIg

I think you hit the nail on the head. It's a dress and it looks like it's Bryan's home town date.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 am

@Dessler you could be right it's hard to tell on this video but the miami top looked to have a smidge more white. But at this stage it's a pretty close match in style and colour IMO. Plus her face/make up looks light or sweated off. So dancing could cause that (or she was in water dunno).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 am

Sorry it's a top and jeans she's wearing

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 am

In the SC below there's a rose and I feel like it must be from the 1-on-1 with Bryan in Oslo.

I'm not sure how many SC they put from final destination in the first preview (I feel like JoJo had tonnes more than Rachel). But this might be from Episode 7 1-on-1 dinner portion...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 Screen13

All IMO.

Now i am very interested in the dress date
But then again, she may talk about a lot of guys during that interview which will totally mess with us more. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:29 am

see2love wrote:

All IMO.

Now i am very interested in the dress date
But then again, she may talk about a lot of guys during that interview which will totally mess with us more.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 10 3806527698

Yes it will be a complete mess

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch