SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:57 pm

I thought it was just me. The straps look to be thicker on the top she is wearing with Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Im not convince it is the same top either the top in the ITM looks to be spaghetti straps where as the HTD top looks more like a tanki type strap. The flowers on the HTD top dont seem to match the patter/flowers in the ITM top either jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

adf23 wrote:I thought it was just me. The straps look to be thicker on the top she is wearing with Bryan.

I've zoomed up on that as close as I can get and looking at her back/shoulder on her ITM SC and  it doesn't look like it would be a spaghetti strap to me. I guess time will tell laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:08 pm

TPTB are notorious for editing comments in previews to where they were not said at that time to throw everyone off. Can you actually tell for sure those were the words coming out of Rachel's mouth at that moment when she is wearing black spaghetti strap top? If not they could have been said at another time and put with that screen cap to mislead.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Luvstruck wrote:TPTB are notorious for editing comments in previews to where they were not said at that time to throw everyone off. Can you actually tell for sure those were the words coming out of Rachel's mouth at that moment when she is wearing black spaghetti strap top? If not they could have been said at another time and put with that screen cap to mislead.

All you actually see her say is "and I'm falling in love"  the rest is all voice over

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Max64 wrote:I don't know, I'm not convinced these are the same shirt.  I know they look similar but I'm looking at the straps, and in the ITM SC it looks like a thin black strap, and in the SC with Byran if you look at the back of her shirt the strap almost appears to have white in it.  Like it's a wider strap on the shirt, and if it was a thin spaghetti strap I don't think you'd see that.  Does anyone else see that or am I just imagining things.

I think the HTD top is a spaghetti top based on the SC I got from the other video. IMO It's the same top as the preview. What are the odds that Rachel will have two black spaghetti tops with flowers and will wear them both around HTDs?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 14 Captur61
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 14 Captur62
Source: My SC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Yup, I still think it's the same top. And, the closing her eyes and almost just soaking up that feeling after she says the words "and I'm falling in love"? It's an F1-clue, whoever she's talking about. We know she's wearing a different outfit during her daytime HTD with Peter and I'm just think this was said during HTDs, considering Mills saying she was in love by then. That means she would have to wear a very similar dress at Peter's nighttime HTD and I don't see that. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

@coolangel much better SC, and yes clearly its a spaghetti strap.  Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:39 pm

IMO they are two very thin straps, in the interview we only see one strap cause the other is covered by her hair. I think they match.

EDIT** actually no you can clearly see they are two very thin straps in the ITM screenshot as well so they match IMO

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:52 pm

MissSid wrote:
sophienette wrote:Are there any existing SC that havent been located/sleuthed yet?

@sophienette since you are in Europe (I presume France) how familiar are you with Spain? That opening shot in the season preview of the Monastery of Yuso made me think it might be the FRC location and I've been trying to look for vineyards nearby that could match the shot of Rachel walking in that pink dress. I was thinking that maybe they filmed her walking a bit, then drove her directly to the monastery (which has a hotel), and they'll edit it to look like she journeyed all the way by foot to wait for her F1. Cheesy, but it would kind of work with the whole St. James's Way/ Camino de Santiago pilgramage thing. @gisellexlopez grabbed a screenshot of a Chris Harrison IG story showing him in the city of Logroño right around FRC week so we've been working from there.

Hey! I am French, but I live in Ireland. My sister lives and works near Geneva (I sleuthed the locations the Swiss/France dates while on the unsleuthed side).

as for Spain, I do believe the vineyards are very close to the Monastery (which is in a wine region of La Rioja). Which exactly is hard to pin down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Does anyone have a better SC of the top? I've watched the video several times and the straps just don't match IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

In interviews she stresses she only FELL in love with one but she could have been falling in love with more than one! So when Mills stated she's in love and exhausted it's prob due to both Bryan and Peter and then having to still go on dates with dean and Eric !

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch