SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:17 am

thats what I thought at first but Alex and Matt also seem to be missing.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:19 am

@bee maybe those theee won the competition because Rachel has that same outfit on when she spends one on one time with Matt. It was probably a team competition then. Peter, Matt and Alex won

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:40 am

I can only see Bryan and Dean in the far shot. And a bunch of old men? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 1f602

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:42 am

Maybe the first sc is a promo shot.. none of the guys are on it? no idea

Edit to add: I do see Bryan and Dean...

Last edited by Hotmomma on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:43 am

Yeah maybe it was teams but that does seem kind of unfair.

Dean and Bryan are definitely there on the right side

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:50 am

I could be wrong but is that Adam also with Bryan and Dean..? Could have been some type of competition, three against three..?

Last edited by Carine on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:52 am

Maybe it's Adam, I thought Dean.
But it is those two that I can see, no others.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:54 am

There is Bryan and Dean I meant the guy on the other side could be Adam..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:01 am

Yes, you could be right @Carine

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 am

Well Matt definitely gets additional 1:1 time with Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Okay, my eyes are likely permanently crossed from looking at Lake Geneva castle photos but I believe that this SC is from the Hotel Château De Coudrée in France. France wasn't mentioned in the preseason write-up, but this location overlooks Lake Geneva, so they could have done a boat trip over from Geneva, Switzerland.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 8fa0f1bc0e5253cf3b5671a59ee3a882_zps1v9y9ddg

Source: SC - No Discussion Thread -Ladybug82's SC

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 Chateau-de-Coudree-Facade_format_785x530

Source

I think the next four SCs are also from this location, based on Rachel's outfit. Matt is easily identifiable and I think the other kissing guy is Adam based on the profile shot and maybe the rear view shot of Rachel and a guy walking away. I think this was a 2-on-1 date.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 59439c2616d2ca554fbd7ac281efaa69_zps5npec6py

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 Cd178cdc6928cc9b43fc94e772419ee3_zpsqzgbr6vy

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 051ba7e4fa8fdf6d3c58c27a55c9e7e7_zpsuy0xflbl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 8 Ad5d5a2cfaebacb74fa234a77fd4b3c9_zpsmvzbie2h

Source: SC - No Discussion Thread - Ladybug82's SCs

The SC of Rachel alone speaking to the camera is the part of the preview where she says she doesn't think this was fair to him and she doesn't know what she is going to do. Could she have decided not to give a rose to either guy? I'm assuming this date is in Switzerland because of the proximity to the hotel castle's location in France and because there are still two guys outstanding for episode 7 in the Filming Schedule thread. We also know that Adam and Matt don't make it onto the HTD episode the following week. During this date, whichever guy got a rose would have been guaranteed a HTD right? So maybe neither did or she ended up taking a rose back.

Adam and Matt making it to Switzerland also fits with what people have speculated as to why Rachel is crying in the preview about the judgement she expects. Those have been matched to episode 6 in Denmark, where it looks like Will (and possibly one other man) is eliminated which leaves Eric as the only Black man going forward in a group of 6.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:58 pm

@MissSid Do you think it's possible that Eric was also on this date? I have to go look at the timeline everyone has been great at putting together, but I am wondering whether this is the week with the three 1-1 dates and the group date with the only rose? The dates before hometowns?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch