SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am

MissSid wrote:I am pretty sure it's the same dress, but used at two different times: Source. The Denmark shot is likely just an extra promo shot they filmed and then used in the preview to make it look like it took place at the same time as the shot where she is crying about being judged.

So did they do separate shots for the previews/promos with the same outfits she was going to wear during the season??? I'm confused as always.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
MissSid wrote:I am pretty sure it's the same dress, but used at two different times: Source. The Denmark shot is likely just an extra promo shot they filmed and then used in the preview to make it look like it took place at the same time as the shot where she is crying about being judged.

So did they do separate shots for the previews/promos with the same outfits she was going to wear during the season??? I'm confused as always.

She wore the dress at the rose ceremony during the the next episode we are going to see, which is in South Carolina I believe. Then at some point during filming in Denmark, they had her wear the dress again so that they could film her on that balcony looking contemplative and then use that footage in the preview to create the narrative they wanted. Not saying this is fact, just what I see based on the SCs and the video. It possible that they did the same with other outfits. The producers have their storyline and they'll want to have footage available to tell it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:24 am

gramercypark10 wrote:Here are some screen caps of the RC dress. To me they look like the same dress imo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_2910
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_2911
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U (my s/c)

Good job everybody with the screencaps! I agree, I think it's the same dress. I think the lighting (natural outside versus artificial inside with the interview) is what is throwing of determining whether the beading matches. But, as the pictures show, the neckline looks exactly the same, I do not think she would wear two dresses of the exact same color with the exact same neckline.

TPTB sometimes include shots for previews that never show up during the season. I am thinking back to Ben's season with Leah's black eye, that insinuated Lace (?) did that to her, but it was never shown actual season. There was also a time in Nick's season where Vanessa was very upset at "his" decisions, but it was never shown (I think it happened when Danielle M was eliminated, but that is just a guess) I am unfamiliar however if they've done the wearing the same dress at different times for promos though - that is interesting. Why is she wearing a formal dress in the early day also?

I wouldn't be surprised if we never see this international shot of her in the dress. Similarly, if Bryan is in fact her F1, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see the "Falling in love" in that strappy top if Rachel did not also declare or allude to such feelings ("I am falling in love") with any other guys.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding sources)

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:35 am

bluejay25 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:Here are some screen caps of the RC dress. To me they look like the same dress imo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_2910
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_2911
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U (my s/c)

Good job everybody with the screencaps! I agree, I think it's the same dress. I think the lighting (natural outside versus artificial inside with the interview) is what is throwing of determining whether the beading matches. But, as the pictures show, the neckline looks exactly the same, I do not think she would wear two dresses of the exact same color with the exact same neckline.

TPTB sometimes include shots for previews that never show up during the season. I am thinking back to Ben's season with Leah's black eye, that insinuated Lace (?) did that to her, but it was never shown actual season. There was also a time in Nick's season where Vanessa was very upset at "his" decisions, but it was never shown (I think it happened when Danielle M was eliminated, but that is just a guess) I am unfamiliar however if they've done the wearing the same dress at different times for promos though - that is interesting. Why is she wearing a formal dress in the early day also?

I wouldn't be surprised if we never see this international shot of her in the dress. Similarly, if Bryan is in fact her F1, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see the "Falling in love" in that strappy top if Rachel did not also declare or allude to such feelings ("I am falling in love") with any other guys.

Yes I agree,
We may never see the money shot IMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Sources)

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:12 am

About the black skirt in the courtroom. I don't know if it's the same out fit as the HTD with Peter, but I'm pretty sure during filming we obtained information that she was in a fake courtroom filming her intro. I'm sorry I don't remember who found that info.

That wouldn't have been the same day as HTD since that is much later in filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 am

I think they are referring to the outfit where she is dancing in the street. It's a white t shirt and green skirt. It follows after the courtroom sequence.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I think they are referring to the outfit where she is dancing in the street. It's a white t shirt and green skirt. It follows after the courtroom sequence.

Yep green skirt white tshirt. Not sure if someone has screncaped it in another thread.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:07 pm

I haven't had a chance to look at your excellent sleuthing but will make one comment about the clip where she's talking about love wearing what she wore in Bryan's HTD. I say this every season, but you can't always go by what they're saying as being about that particular date. Perhaps they asked her something specifically about that date or a previous one. It's hard to tell because they'll talk about it as if in the moment either way. It will be interesting to see if they show this during the date. If they do then I'll think it's misdirection but if not then maybe it is about Bryan. This is all JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I haven't had a chance to look at your excellent sleuthing but will make one comment about the clip where she's talking about love wearing what she wore in Bryan's HTD. I say this every season, but you can't always go by what they're saying as being about that particular date. Perhaps they asked her something specifically about that date or a previous one. It's hard to tell because they'll talk about it as if in the moment either way. It will be interesting to see if they show this during the date. If they do then I'll think it's misdirection but if not then maybe it is about Bryan. This is all JMO.

That is true! But I believe and someone here correct me if I am wrong - Brian's HTD was filmed first. So it could have been a prior date for another week earlier but not HTDs.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:20 pm

^^ You're right - Bryan's HTD was filmed first!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Ok I have some other S/c anyone have any idea who this is or where it could be

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_0810

Source: my s/c https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 18 Img_0811

Source: my s/c https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch