SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Don't they usually end the LCD in the contestant's hotel room? And they all seem upset parting ways since it could be the last time they have together.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:08 am

I think the Bryan part of the preview was specifically said to be for the next episode ("next time on the Bachelorette"). It was not included in the "later this season" part.

I also think the v/o "after last night she'll have a tough time believing in love again was said by Bryan not Peter.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:13 am

Acrunch wrote:I think the Bryan part of the preview was specifically said to be for the next episode ("next time on the Bachelorette").  It was not included in the "later this season" part.

I also think the v/o "after last night she'll have a tough time believing in love again was said by Bryan not Peter.

I agree to both actually.

However tptb have been known to mix up the promos to confuse viewers.

I'm guessing finding the location of the rooms would be the next step in sleuthing.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:19 am

I just realized that Rachel resembles Michelle Obama a little bit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:41 am

What if....Rachel came to let Bryan go earlier as f2...that's why he's upset? hmmm Upset

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:44 am

sdmom wrote:What if....Rachel came to let Bryan go earlier as f2...that's why he's upset? hmmm Upset

Possible.

Or a variation. The last me we saw the inside of a guys room door was Brooks when ch went to talk to him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:04 am

sdmom wrote:What if....Rachel came to let Bryan go earlier as f2...that's why he's upset? hmmm Upset

That Bryan part is definitely on the next time on the Bachelorette not the part on later. Wouldn't that be spoiling the Bryan gets HTD/FD three weeks out? They aren't going to spoil it that far in advance.  I think its more likely that its Bryan @ the guy's house reacting to something.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 am

HEA wrote:I believe the following is at the F3 date in Spain. We can see the champagne on table. This kind of door are very Mediterranean IMO. My mom who is living in south of France have those at her house and because it is very hot during summer, the walls are white.

So IMO, Bryan just shut the door behind Rachel and what I believe a hot argument. Bryan looks upset and discouraged I would say? That is how I interpret his body language.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Image311
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Image117
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Image411
all are from recorded TV - my SC

I would say this is after the LCD goodbye, it usually is hard and upsetting. Next episode they are in switzerland and to me that type of door is more spanish than swiss (I am living in Switzerland).

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 am

^ In Switzerland the walls are almost always white too though...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am

I changed my mind...

I think now that the VO is Bryan saying: and what happened last night, she will have a tough time to believe in love ever again (CUT) it's terrifying.

And Yes, the wood door was not "later" so you guys are probably right that it is still in Switzerland but this kind of door is old and hand made. Somehow, I am still thinking Spain? Plus in Switzerland they all wear warm clothes and the way he wears his shirt is looks more like a mid-season (at that time spain is rainy with 15°ish)

We often have conflict at fantasy dates so maybe this is not F3 but F2 as you say. This is the "overcome situation" that we usually have IMO

BTW... I am am thinking more and more that maybe the prods want a moc next bachelor. eric got A LOT air time. His "I never fall in love, my mother never showed me love" is what prods usually go for... they are the white knights giving the lease LUV. However if this is, is Eric more into woc? He seemed to be very vocal that rachel sent home many moc... just a thought here IMO

My theory is that Bryan is in love, Eric is in love, Peter is not in love. I think Peter will play the Brooks and Graham card...... this would explain the " after what happened she will have a hard time to believe in love again"... and I am thinking that Peter leaves at F3....

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:48 am

this is for me the 3-1.. the way I see it, she sent away during the date 1 (I think Matt since we see eric/adam together), and she sent away a second at diner. Eric is last... saying "she is in a middle of a thunderstorm (of emotions?). She is not wearing a cocktail dress and the place looks like the 3-1 place @sophienette sleughted imo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 49 Image211
from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:14 pm

@HEA Thanks for all the caps.

About that room, isn't that a Do Not Disturb sign on the door which tells me it has to be Bryan's room and not a common room where they would all be gathered?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch