SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 am

It can't be that easy since she herself said she went back and forth and that we won't be able to tell.

Maybe easy here means the one who wasn't closed and made her chase him?
Just playing the devil's advocate here cause I don't know the context of easy vs challenging guy statement
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by makeover Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 am

Does every Bachelorette season have an obstacle for F1? Just asking because not all the international ones had.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 am

IMO, yes (in both the US versions of Bach and Ette).  There is always an obstacle that causes doubt for the lead in or about the F1.  

Not everyone has to be Jojo and doubt everything Jordan said and grill him every episode laugh out loud, but I do think there is always an obstacle and is revealed to be resolved leading into and during the FRC (during their speeches and love proclamations).  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 am

Just wondering what was Ali/Roberto and Ashley/JP obstacles? I don't remember them really having some big obstacle.
Also couldn't an obstacle be a person with Des/Chris was Brooks I guess.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 am

Carine wrote:Just wondering what was Ali/Roberto and Ashley/JP obstacles? I don't remember them really having some big obstacle.
Also couldn't an obstacle be a person with Des/Chris was Brooks I guess.

Roberto was too good to be true. She kept asking him every chance she got.

JP (edit wise) was himgetting angry and jealous. At the end it was her sister getting into her head. Ben on the other hand was painted as perfect and perfect for her. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:33 am

Ali - Roberto was too good to be true. He didn't say ILY until their FD. He was sweating buckets trying to spit it out. laugh out loud Plus they were focusing on Ali/Frank F3 connection, she was into him, more than he was into her. Similar to DeAnna/Graham, Des/Brooks.

eTA: oops just saw your post @nd4reality

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 am

@GuardianAngel yes.

IMO even if there is no real obstacle, the edit shows an story arc imo.

Remains to be seen this season what it is but imo I can see the questioning starting for bryan. I've not yet seen it for peter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 am

With JP/Ashley there was also a family issue with her sister. According to her sister he was not "enough" for her.
There is always conflict and conflict resolution in the American version. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 am

@Kashathediva agreed and that came quite late in the season .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 am

But that was later in the season.  I know this season is dragging but we are only 3.5wks in,laugh out loud, since tptb insist on this TBC format which is annoying btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 am

@lexforlife great minds Smiley

again I think TPTB have less time to work on the edits and setting up those obstacles, so we might see more on R&P relationship later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 am

So I watched the 1-1 with peter and when he said after the diner "are we going to dance again?"... my gut feeling said that he knew. He watched the previous seasons and had an idea that they could go to a private concert. he knew.

When he said: I would never have done this with anybody else but you... I felt it was so OTT for a dog party really.

She again initiated the kiss.
She mentioned butterflies. So I honestly believe SHE was into him from the start. But not him. He said the right things, he is probably a decent guy but he clearly said that he hopes to leave WI and it is my understanding that he wants to be back in LA and the show gave him a way out to build his new business customers list.

Nothing wrong with that. at all. They all come with an agenda. However, this gives me pause because his reaction and saying are generic, say the right things  (would not do this with anybody else, are we going dancing again). Later he will say: she is the type of woman... not she is the woman that I was waiting for. nope. She is potentially the type of woman (not verbatim). I felt a big IF and a big BUT at the end of his saying.

So back to the flower dog toy.

1. everyone at the party got one

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Captur10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Captur12

2. the sofa is velvet while a recent pic is leather. was this pic taken in LA? Because I had few dogs in my life and I am telling you that after a week of chewing such soft toy, it left nothing of it... so for me it was a pic she took in LA not a recent one.
So either she found it cute and decided that rose/dog fit the promo monday (that was posted for last monday episode) or it is a reminder of a great time with her F1 Peter. I am still seeing nothing special since everyone got the same roses at the dog party. but that is my opinion.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image110

now if we are to believe that IG is a way to send message to the love one. Bryan sent several here recently IMO
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image911

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image810

The only 2 pic on Peter's IG. The interesting note here is that I did not know that it was his Bday that day. So when Rachel said that she could not think of anybody else for this 1-1, she knew it was his Bday and therefore it gives less power to the the possibility she could not wait to see him and give him a date IMO. Also I found the fireworks comment lacking of excitement IMO. It is very very tame. no smileys.
Then he repeated 2 times bucket list. So for me, that means that he has goals. He has an agenda. He is ambitious. AGAIN do not get me wrong. It is good to have some. But I find his wording interesting. that is all.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image113
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Image112

did peter ever have fun in the mansion? I am wondering why he did not post any group guy pics like the others? It is possible that he was told to do not post about the season but then why Ellen and fireworks only? which BTW is very ME not very US IMO.
I am looking at his BL and I do not feel a happy guy there. He often has his arms crossed IMO, here is one.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 38 Dd10

Note: ALL the SC of this post are from recorded TV - my SC

versus Bryan who posted a lot of picture with different guys in the mansion (I counted 9 of them) and this most recent about "I miss Rachel"

check them on Bryan instagram HERE

It is hard for me to say I am #teampeter when my interpretation is that Peter was there for his own agenda, did not reciprocate the attraction of Rachel, but understood the rules of the exposure (staying as long as possible). But I am studying BL and because I like the guy, it does not mean that he must  be F1 AND the guy who fell madly in love with the lead when I do not see it. It is what it is... FOR ME. IMHO.

Everyone is entitled to see and have a different opinion. this one is mine and I understand that not everybody think the same.  yes

All of this is MY interpretation and MY perception only. JMOAA.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch