SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:40 pm

sophienette wrote:@HEA uncomfortable with the situation? Certainly. Guarded as Rachel was with Nick, probably.
Maybe like previous Bettes she knew who she wanted from the start and they are setting him up for next lead? Maybe he is just a slow burn and Bryan is getting the physical edit (which used to be for the F2), maybe maybe maybe Smiley

ITA with what you are saying here. yes

I think Peter is no better or worse than any of the previous contestants. He came for fun, adventure and exposure IMO. no big deal. Nobody would expect them to go for LUV IMO. I am okay if Peter saw no sparks with Rachel but decided to go with the flow. He signed some heavy contract with ABC IMO. So maybe he did like dozen did before him (Graham, Brooks etc). He befriend the lead, had few kisses here and there, traveled. He probably IMO never lost his initial goal that this show could give him exposure to move to LA and use the franchise as an introduction to settle a new business there. It is IMO a smart move. Still nothing wrong with that. If he was very aware that he needed to remain far from drama and was stiff because he wanted to come across like a gentleman and not  a joker, good for him. That is how every contestant should behave IMO (I mean far from drama). And yes, nobody is alike and maybe this environment is not his cup of tea too. Maybe he needs more time and no camera to be comfortable too. Some men are like him in RL, not very demonstrative, not very cuddly, reserved and all that..... maybe maybe maybe Smiley

but... for me, Peter does not show the same level of interest or passion like Rachel. It looks very tepid in my book. IMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added few IMO)

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Rachel says she likes confident, assertive men who stand out, who love to dance, etc. I just don't see that being Peter, jmo. He's a bit more of a wallflower to me. He stands back in the group, doesn't initiate, is a little shy and introverted. Of course, Rachel could be trying to throw us off again. It's hard to know what to believe at this point.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm

SFoster wrote:Rachel says she likes confident, assertive men who stand out, who love to dance, etc. I just don't see that being Peter, jmo.  He's a bit more of a wallflower to me. He stands back in the group, doesn't initiate, is a little shy and introverted. Of course, Rachel could be trying to throw us off again. It's hard to know what to believe at this point.

IMO that is unfair, we have seen him dancing with Rachel at bark fest, at Ellen (they cut most of it on the show but he was giving it), volunteering for the Rap, etc... I keep seeing comments about him being shy and I dont get it. IMO just because he doesnt jump on her every time he sees her, or plays alpha male like some of the other guys in the group (Will, Josiah, etc), doesnt make him shy. and introverted. There is a medium between introverted and full on out there, and IMO he is somewhere in between.

Plus if he is such good friends with Dean, Iggy and Alex, he must be fun to be around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm

BTW I think both Bryan and Peter are quietly confident, and not over the top. Bryan is more opened and forward when it come to physical connection though, which Rachel seems to like!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 pm

@HEA i agree at this stage I think she is giving more than him... maybe he will be different on his 2nd 101 date? We cn only watch and see Smiley

TBH I would prefer to see him falling in love with her slowly and them ending up together rather than FIR/Ep5 winner again. Nothing to do with the 2 guys, I just think the same formula again is boring ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 pm

I think her interviews have been super contradictory.

If we take one of her clues it imo points to one guy and then another points to the other f2.

Just like brad said his pick was fiesty and most assumed it was Chantal. Total mislead but Brad himself prob considered Em to fit that description and was not lying.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think her interviews have been super contradictory.

If we take one of her clues it imo points to one guy and then another points to the other f2.

Just like brad said his pick was fiesty and most assumed it was Chantal.  Total mislead but Brad himself prob considered Em to fit that description and was not lying.

But funny enough he was totally right that she is fiesty. We've seen it at the atfr and then on her season.
Which really tell us that the prod doesn't always convey what the lead sees in his or her F1.
Or I should probably say that they always manage to make F2 look like perfect match on paper during the show when the F1 is also or even more what the lead is looking for.

Thankfully, for the girls the chemistry and behaviour toward F1 never lies. I've learned this the hard way laugh out loud.

Right now I just need to see the chemistry in bryan's 1o1 to decide for myself which one it is that she is engaged to.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:40 pm

sophienette wrote:@HEA i agree at this stage I think she is giving more than him... maybe he will be different on his 2nd 101 date? We cn only watch and see Smiley

TBH I would prefer to see him falling in love with her slowly and them ending up together rather than FIR/Ep5 winner again. Nothing to do with the 2 guys, I just think the same formula again is boring ;)

I agree with that.

now I think what works for one should work for the other one. We haven't seeN Bryan 1-1 yet. He was hidden in the Vagabon GD and the bee spell GD. The only time we saw him was the QT with Rachel so far. So I think we should give Bryan the same level of benefice of the doubt regarding his sincerity etc

This is the same formula that is working for ratings and audience. I remember someone, maybe Fleiss, saying that they will not change a winning formula. I doubt they decided to change it this season. They did not change or had any shame to cast Lee the racist to stir dramas..... no

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 pm

IA @HEA. Lets wait and see Bryan on the 1:1 . I am waiting for it before I can compare and judge.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:51 pm

To me, Peter and Bryan both seem like decent guys, but they are very different guys.

To me, Peter is like a Keanu Reeves. Keanu might be a guy who looks good on paper, but I would probably fall asleep if I went on a date with him. To me: Flat affect, monotone, aloof, looks good in a still photograph but has no zest in action.

To me, Bryan is like a Matthew McConaughey. Matthew might not look as good on paper, but I would be fully engaged if I went on a date with him. To me: Expressive, animated, self-deprecating, fully present and enjoying the moments.

To me, it comes down to who she prefers: Keanu or Matthew? JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Ohhh I have to say there is just something about Keanu I have to go with him.

Last edited by Carine on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Keanu and Matthew are BOTH hard passes for me laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch