SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:Keanu and Matthew are BOTH hard passes for me laugh out loud
Same I don't relate at all! They're too different imo. And Peter isn't the weak willed f2 archetype either imo like Kiptyn or Ben F- he can definitely be manly and assertive when he wants to be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Same I don't relate at all! They're too different imo. And Peter isn't the weak willed f2 archetype either imo like Kiptyn or Ben F- he can definitely be manly and assertive when he wants to be.
So much this IMO! While overall I think he's a good guy, IMO he definitely has a bit of an edge, that just doesn't necessarily fit with the edit TPTB want for him. Jmo of course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Same I don't relate at all! They're too different imo. And Peter isn't the weak willed f2 archetype either imo like Kiptyn or Ben F- he can definitely be manly and assertive when he wants to be.
So much this IMO! While overall I think he's a good guy, IMO he definitely has a bit of an edge, that just doesn't necessarily fit with the edit TPTB want for him. Jmo of course.

If he is F1 and posted that hat video as F1, I'd say the timing is interesting. Right before the show ups the ante on Rachel and Bryan. IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 3806527698

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 pm

MiaHawk wrote:To me, Peter and Bryan both seem like decent guys, but they are very different guys.

To me, Peter is like a Keanu Reeves. Keanu might be a guy who looks good on paper, but I would probably fall asleep if I went on a date with him.  To me: Flat affect, monotone, aloof, looks good in a still photograph but has no zest in action.

To me, Bryan is like a Matthew McConaughey. Matthew might not look as good on paper, but I would be fully engaged if I went on a date with him. To me: Expressive, animated, self-deprecating, fully present and enjoying the moments.

To me, it comes down to who she prefers: Keanu or Matthew?  JMO.  

While I agree about different tastes, I disagree about how you have categorized Peter and Bryan. While I haven't seen enough of Bryan yet on screen to get a good idea about him other than that I find him to be a smooth operator and aggressive kisser, I think Peter is very self-deprecating, quite capable of being expressive and enjoying the moments. He is just not as OTT as I find Brian, but it doesn't mean he isn't all of those things that you used to describe Bryan...just toned down a tad. Personally, in my real life, I find the OTT types exhausting/draining, but that is just me.

I will be curious to see how Brian's 1:1 date works out, because it will give me a better idea of who he is other than the Latin lover stereotype the producers have chosen to portray him as. He seems a decent enough guy and I wish tptb would just show us more of the real guys and their interactions since all indications point to Rachel having a really good group of guys....minus Lee...who seemed to have had a lot of fun together during the show and now post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 am

Quick observation...

This isn't from tonight as we initially thought. If it's from epi7 1on1, how come there is a rose on the table?(that is a rose, right?) Did they have a dinner portion after the new MTP format?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 0b602472e310f5fcf6efb673465d746e_zpsnoyuf28u
Source

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 am

Good catch @julychild yes
I am not sure what a dinner portion post MTP would accomplish. I am still thinking that SC is from their second SD but not sure what the point of a rose on that date would mean since it should be 6 guys going to 4 for HTDs. I read on here that Eric got a rose on the GD prior to HTDs. Could it be just red petals on the table put there for decoration?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 am

It's a rose. Probably Bryan was the one that got it instead of Eric. no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 am

Yeah maybe Bryan was the one that got the pre-RC HTD guaranteed rose. A bit weird that he would be the only second SD with a rose on the table, interesting though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 am

Just throwing these in here as this was my favourite part of episode 5 - the end credits.

Rachel: "Stand back and let me take a good look"

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 35c9zWn

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 YfVIk4v

Source

A look at what exactly Rachel, a good look at what? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:07 am

julychild wrote:Quick observation...

This isn't from tonight as we initially thought. If it's from epi7 1on1, how come there is a rose on the table?(that is a rose, right?) Did they have a dinner portion after the new MTP format?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 0b602472e310f5fcf6efb673465d746e_zpsnoyuf28u
Source

that is so weird! The 3 single dates that week should have no roses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 am

I suggested earlier in the week that part of their MTP portion did have a date portion attached. That has been done in the past for at least one season (Matt Grant's).
How do we not know this is not from the 1:1 episode 7?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Perfect Peter keeping his distance. He never touched her once throughout that time together.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 Captur16

Keeping both hands clasped together, while she has her arm around him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 Captur14

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 43 Captur17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cts5ZaKVq8Y

One can call that being cautious, getting to know her, or being reserved. I call it I'm just not that into you ATM. She is the one that is all in, and he is keeping his distance IMO. He did the same while they were on the couch in the last epi. His hand on her thigh, she had her arms around him. This is the third time, plane, couch, hottub, that I noticed the camera has panned directly on his hands. They are trying to show a sexy hot relationship which IMO is one sided and it's not from Perfect Peter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch