SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 am

AH...Nice find. I wonder how long it takes to make the news! @coolangel
:claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:AH...Nice find. I wonder how long it takes to make the news! @coolangel
:claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 1377737533

Yay! We did it! Teamwork at its finest. #TeamBBF group hug bestbud!

Last edited by coolangel on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 am

Amazing job @coolangel and all who contributed!High clap This point in the season is when the sleuthing gets interesting for me. :detective

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:43 am

coolangel wrote:Sleuthing works in mysterious ways  cheeky Was looking for something else and found this laugh out loud. IMO Rachel lets Peter go before the FRC.  

The road signs from a Trip Advisor pic in front of Peter's hotel (Hotel Los Agustinos) matches the SC in the preview of Rachel walking/crying in the rain (circled below).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Captur11
Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Captur12
Source: My SC
Amazing find!! So would that mean that she is wearing that gray sweater under the coat on the screencap below? Where she is saying we are in two different places?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 am

Crazy find woooooooooooooooooooow.
clapping! @coolangel. I'm amazed and so glad we tied the crying/wandering scene with his hotel.

So this being at night, and seeing how devasted both are, I agree that she most probably say goodbye at the end of LCD.
Maybe it was even mutual after a long discussion.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:59 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Crazy find woooooooooooooooooooow.
clapping! @coolangel. I'm amazed and so glad we tied the crying/wandering scene with his hotel.

So this being at night, and seeing how devasted both are, I agree that she most probably say goodbye at the end of LCD.
Maybe it was even mutual after a long discussion.

Must have been cause assuming the scene of her saying we're two different places is the same night, she went from a full face of makeup to barely any. Indicates a lot of hysterical crying from both
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:03 am

clapping! thumbsup High clap

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 am

kraft33 wrote:
coolangel wrote:Sleuthing works in mysterious ways  cheeky Was looking for something else and found this laugh out loud. IMO Rachel lets Peter go before the FRC.  

The road signs from a Trip Advisor pic in front of Peter's hotel (Hotel Los Agustinos) matches the SC in the preview of Rachel walking/crying in the rain (circled below).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Captur11
Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 61 Captur12
Source: My SC
Amazing find!! So would that mean that she is wearing that gray sweater under the coat on the screencap below? Where she is saying we are in two different places?

Great find.
It looks like she is wearing the grey sweater in the above sc and the one were she says, "I did not expect to be this affected by saying goodbye to him". It looks like Rachel is entering the hotel rather than leaving it and it puzzles me as to why would she be crying before she even sees him. Just asking...what makes you think that she is letting him go rather than seeking solace from him because she has let someone else go?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:11 am

That was going to be my question. If you look at the original sc, she is about to walk into Peter's hotel. Maybe she is coming to see him after letting either Eric or Bryan go? Or could she be staying at the same hotel as Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:17 am

adf23 wrote:That was going to be my question. If you look at the original sc,  she is about to walk into Peter's hotel.  Maybe she is coming to see him after letting either Eric or Bryan go? Or could she be staying at the same hotel as Peter?

I'm not sure where she is staying. Sometimes they stay in the same hotel and sometimes they don't.
I'm just curious to know how the deduction was made since in my mind a few things are still missing to get to that conclusion.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:20 am

I am glad she let Peter go before FRC, so he didn't have to go through the whole ring selection/proposal, but it's going to be very very sad. I hate to see people so sad.
Otoh, selfishly, I hope the sad goodbye will not overshadow the romantic proposal and Peter will not upstage the happy couple.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:21 am

@richmondrose the only thing that goes against her coming to Peter after letting another guy go is the SC of better sitting on the floor looking dejected. Since it is the same hotel it seems she leaves him there. But nothing is definitive on who gets left. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch