SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Peter gives me the impression of past contestants who are not genuinely into the lead but say and do the right things to keep the engine running.

I said this last night on the episode thread but some of these have even become F1. I just never got that the contestant was into the lead. But played the game sufficiently to go to the end and sometimes even beyond.

If anyone is interested I can list them. My opinion.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 pm

@nd4reality please list them!

I just want to say, Jmo, Rachel could be the most beautiful most intelligent woman Peter's ever met and he still doesn't have strong romantic feelings towards her. That doesn't mean he's a bad person but you just can't force love. The heart wants something unexplainable. I am still waiting to see Peter let go of himself and completely fall. They still have a second 1-1 and FS, so I just 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 pm

It doesn't make Peter a bad person if he is not physically very attracted to Rachel, but I did feel sorry for her when she was all "What took you so long?" when he finally kissed her. And then when he said he doesn't want to stop kissing her but actually DID, she went "But WHY WHY???". I felt so much second-hand embarrassment for her. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 1f61e

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Bobette wrote:Just throwing these in here as this was my favourite part of episode 5 - the end credits.

Rachel: "Stand back and let me take a good look"

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 35c9zWn

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 YfVIk4v

Source

A look at what exactly Rachel, a good look at what? laugh out loud

Haha, she looks like a kid in a candy store. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 pm

makeover wrote:It doesn't make Peter a bad person if he is not physically very attracted to Rachel, but I did feel sorry for her when she was all "What took you so long?" when he finally kissed her. And then when he said he doesn't want to stop kissing her but actually DID, she went "But WHY WHY???". I felt so much second-hand embarrassment for her. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 1f61e

That moment reminds me when Deanna asked Graham to kiss her but he said no...
I hope Rachel has better luck (but eventually Deanna did find her HEA, so we know everything happens for a reason!)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:57 pm

makeover wrote:It doesn't make Peter a bad person if he is not physically very attracted to Rachel, but I did feel sorry for her when she was all "What took you so long?" when he finally kissed her. And then when he said he doesn't want to stop kissing her but actually DID, she went "But WHY WHY???". I felt so much second-hand embarrassment for her. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 1f61e

IA it doesn't mean he's a bad guy at all. Whether he needs time, or he wants to get to know her better, that's great. There's nothing wrong with that. It's better to be cautious if you feel you need to be. I think that will be his storyboard. He just wasn't quick enough even though IMO he was never going to be the F1.

Sleuthing is trying to figure out by different methods to arrive at an opinion. My opinion from what I've seen from the beginning is I find it all so awkward. I think she is really trying to get him to be more physical with her.

After she asked what took so long, he kissed her in a normal every day fashion. Not one as if he missed her, or he really enjoyed kissing her.

There's no throwing her up against a wall and showing her exactly how he feels.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Why didn't Peter kiss her before they went out on the patio? I'm not talking about a full makeout session, but not even a peck or smooch, or even a hug? At least it wasn't shown on screen. The scene cuts to them already sitting down and you could almost fit a whole person between them. I can't get a read on what he's really saying to Rachel. Does he like her? 
He says he can pick up subtleties with her and he enjoyed their banter, but what does that mean? I have no clue. no idea

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:28 pm

I think if he is as perceptive as they both say then he sees the connection with Bryan. He's making sure that she does break his heart. Could be as simple as that. I think he wants to know her as a person and then go all in.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Perfect Peter keeping his distance. He never touched her once throughout that time together.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 Captur16

Keeping both hands clasped together, while she has her arm around him.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 Captur14

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 44 Captur17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cts5ZaKVq8Y

One can call that being cautious, getting to know her, or being reserved. I call it I'm just not that into you ATM. She is the one that is all in, and he is keeping his distance IMO. He did the same while they were on the couch in the last epi. His hand on her thigh, she had her arms around him. This is the third time, plane, couch, hottub,  that I noticed the camera has panned directly on his hands. They are trying to show a sexy hot relationship which IMO is one sided and it's not from Perfect Peter.

Madison Mannequin strikes again. laugh out loud His BL is just off to me. I know he was holding a champagne glass, but there are ways to still hold onto someone even with an obstacle in the way.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm

sdmom wrote:@nd4reality please list them!

I just want to say, Jmo, Rachel could be the most beautiful most intelligent woman Peter's ever met and he still doesn't have strong romantic feelings towards her. That doesn't mean he's a bad person but you just can't force love. The heart wants something unexplainable. I am still waiting to see Peter let go of himself and completely fall. They still have a second 1-1 and FS, so I just 2pop

Ok so folks that made it to the end, almost to the end or way beyond that I did not see them being as much into the lead as the lead was them

F1s Melissa, Emily Lauren Tessa and Ed

Non F1s Brooks, Frank, Bentley Nick 1.0

JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:46 pm

I don't know. They cut it off when he was moving his arms. He was the one who initiated the kiss. From the screen caps above it seems he is letting his lips do the talking Smiley

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:51 pm

quietpal wrote:Why didn't Peter kiss her before the went out on the patio? I'm not talking about a full makeout session, but not even a peck or smooch, or even a hug? At least it wasn't shown on screen. The scene cuts to them already sitting down and you could almost fit a whole person between them. I can't get a read on what he's really saying to Rachel. Does he like her? 
He says he can pick up subtleties with het and he enjoyed their banter, but what does that mean? I have no clue. no idea

I think he might be so perceptive it's a hindrance, speaking from experience. I pick up on the tiniest variations in people's moods and whenever I pick up anything negative it automatically affects my own mood and behaviour. If someone seems distracted I immediately start wondering why and if it's something to do with me etc. I kind of hate it because I can't cheer anyone up. We don't know what Rachel's mood was like when Peter approached her. She might've still been a bit annoyed/distracted by her last interaction and that made Peter retreat. He seems like the kind of person who doesn't make a move unless the timing feels right. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch