SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 pm

I don't think she is in front of a blue wall at all.  IMO, it looks like something is casting a blue light on areas of the plant, or maybe the plant itself has shades of blue to some of the leaves?

Anyway, IMO, the only cap that we have that comes closest to the shade of blue of the plants is this one (notice that blue light that is off to the side- maybe that light is somehow what is making the plant look like there is blue?  Right at the front/top of Rachel's head we can see a bit of the same blue.  Or not.  We probably don't have enough to work with at this point in time.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Ff418f7ff39b4aeddecc0810c50b0e7b_zpsqx4bj40m
Source- copied from Ilovepeter's post on previous page

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Sc-112
Source- my SC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs

Last edited by adf23 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 pm

@adf23 please add source links to your SCs or they will be deleted.

Please remember that everything brought over, pictures, SCs, tweets, IG, aricles, etc. must be properly sourced.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm

@adf23 i do see the blue halo but IMO could be the artificial light they use when the inside is too dark?

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:05 pm

I think these two SC go together and take place at the HTD RC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 <a href=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Htd_rc10" />

Source: My SC from The Bachelorette Rachel Faces the Families https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/?hc_ref=ARSmuW52UefcEutd-aOTVkFoIeUwj-dhizoj3kxXs7vxhZRPrsNOfUIpyQSimnbhsmc&fref=nf

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 <a href=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Htd_rc11" />

Source: my SC from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:08 pm

@richmondrose amazing catch!!! I thought the second one was in the church scene with Peter since the coloring appeared similar. These editors are good at matching up scenes that don't necessarily happen in the same place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Dark lipstick adds to @richmondrose find!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Doorwa11
[my screen capture]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs
0:00 minute

I just used the snipping tool to do my first SC !!! yay me.

Has the location for the SC at the beginning of the Promo of Eric and R hugging in a doorway ?

This looks like her goodbye of him at the F3 RC to me.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:22 pm

@richmondrose nice catch! The background chair looks the same as does what looks like a bird, but is probably a plant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:33 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 Doorwa11
[my screen capture]

0:00 minute

I just used the snipping tool to do my first SC !!! yay me.

Has the location for the SC at the beginning of the Promo of Eric and R hugging in a doorway ?

This looks like her goodbye of him at the F3 RC to me.

This was after she had sent matt/adam home last episode.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Do these two go together ?

Source : My SCs using a snipping tool

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 R_cryi10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 P_cryi10

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 pm

@nd4reality I don't know if Rachel's is in Peter's room (because of the entry stairs behind her) but I does look like the same decor. So maybe another room in the same hotel? Didn't Eric stay at the same hotel as Peter? Also, do they do her talking heads in the same room as one of her suitors?

@richmondrose noticed that Rachel is actually smiling or laughing in that scene, IA after watching it slowed down, but they tried to make it seem like she was crying

Based on this promo, she dumps both Bryan and Peter and @sfoster's dream comes true ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do these two go together ?

Source : My SCs using a snipping tool

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 R_cryi10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 70 P_cryi10

That's what we have been thinking.
The candle, the curtain, the flowers seem like a match.
We just don't know if it's the same room or not, but me thinks it might not be
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch