SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:50 pm

@Ilovepeter based on the promo I genuinely felt like she dumped Eric and Bryan and is with Peter.
That's what I felt like they were selling.
Funny we get two different views on the same promo laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:50 pm

@Ilovepeter If it is the same room / scene with Peter then they went from her laughing hard into her hand to him crying on the floor in one evening.

On another note :

The other scene where she is with the umbrella in the rain she has some shiny jewellery so thats a typical elimination scene IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

I personally don't think the scene with rachel Laughing/crying (I can see both) has anything to do with peter. Her outfit is way fancier than anything peter is wearing at both night scenes and from what we've seen of peter so far, the boy doesn't show up in T-shirts when he's supposed to be dressed up. Could be she's giggling about something with Bryan??
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:55 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:@Ilovepeter based on the promo I genuinely felt like she dumped Eric and Bryan and is with Peter.
I would agree except that they showed Peter bawling on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:@Ilovepeter based on the promo I genuinely felt like she dumped Eric and Bryan and is with Peter.

Yeah but that was before they go into the church if I recall correctly. Which means thar they were working on the "issue"'
And they show goodbyes with the other twos and not Peter.
And in the end, her words make it seem like they overcome that hurdle.
It's the combination of images and words that told me the story they want me to buy.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:

Yeah but that was before they go into the church if I recall correctly. Which means thar they were working on the "issue"'
And they show goodbyes with the other twos and not Peter.
And in the end, her words make it seem like they overcome that hurdle.
It's the combination of images and words that told me the story they want me to buy.
Good points. Bye bye Peter  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 1f602 (IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 pm

For me I get the feeling that she left Peter go prior to the FRC.

I really don't get that two guys made it there and Peter on the floor is likely to be his early elimination.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm

I think she will let Peter go before FRC too. She's a smart girl, she must know better than to let a reluctant guy, one that is so reserved with his feelings, that has been so scared to let his walls down, get down on one knee to propose. She knows it would make her look bad to turn around and reject him IMO.

Who knows, maybe Peter tells her that he's not ready to propose as he promised on their Switzerland date. Him crying on the floor is just him being mad at himself for not being able to open up after she ends it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 Doorwa11
[my screen capture]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs
0:00 minute

I just used the snipping tool to do my first SC !!! yay me.

Has the location for the SC at the beginning of the Promo of Eric and R hugging in a doorway ?

This looks like her goodbye of him at the F3 RC to me.
Hey ND, the beginning of the promo is where they left off at the last episode. It's when Rachel goes back to Eric (who got the date rose) after letting Adam go. This was the end of the 3 on 1 date.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do these two go together ?

Source : My SCs using a snipping tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 R_cryi10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 71 P_cryi10
I think so. Look at the dark color vase near the same color flowers.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Did Eric come and get Rachel from either Peter or Bryan's room??? It looks like Rachel is leaving out with Eric. jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

^ That would be 1st for F3 guys to go to each other's room! Is it that the F3 don't see each other until the RC?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch