SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rinacabigas Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:Has anyone sleuthed where Eric stayed while in Spain?

I though I read somewhere, either here or in a transcript of an interview, that Rachel said there were two men at the FRC and both with a ring and a proposal. Can someone corroborate this for me since I'm getting old and my memory is failing me?

In my opinion,  both "yea-sayers" and "naysayers" are making good points to support their views, but IMO there are still a number of missing dots to say conclusively which one is the correct one at this point. I'm goiong to keep an open mind and keep sleuthing.

That's what I heard also from an interview in video at the Espy. She said they pick ip the rings and got down on one knee. The interviiewer even repeated they and Rachel said yes.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 pm

I though I read somewhere, either here or in a transcript of an interview, that Rachel said there were two men at the FRC and both with a ring and a proposal. Can someone corroborate this for me since I'm getting old and my memory is failing me?

In my opinion,  both "yea-sayers" and "naysayers" are making good points to support their views, but IMO there are still a number of missing dots to say conclusively which one is the correct one at this point. I'm goiong to keep an open mind and keep sleuthing.

I agree that more sleuthing is needed.
We need to find where Eric stayed and when he was let go.
We need to find about Peter's FD.
And both F2 LCD if they had them both.

And of course who showed up at FRC laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Regarding Rachel declaration about two guys picking the ring, are we sure she was allowed to say otherwise?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:07 pm

yes. they visit San Juan de Gaztelugatxe

this is very closed to Bilbao which is the biggest city. but it does not mean they stayed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Thanks, @rinacabigas, that's the one!

Here is a sc that might be from Eric's stay in Spain. Very little to go on ... a palm leaf and a lampshade. giggling

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 <a href=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 Eric_p11" />

My SC from The Bachelorette Facebook
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Other than this SC (from last week's preview), do we have anything to place Eric anywhere indoors?  I don't remember one, need to check the long season preview to see if there's anything there.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 930575d9482443e50ab40cd119e7f02a_zpswjjbwjft
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 pm

@djogbenyuie I think Eric likes to wear blue shirts a lot.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:25 pm

When Andi goes to Nick's room to break up she is wearing a bracelet, earrings and a necklace. She has full makeup on. She is dressed nicely.
Here is Des on her LCD with Drew letting him go.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Yeah, I actually thought except for a FD makeout Des was very not hot and heavy with Drew at all.

And even though she was supposedly telling Brooks she loved him and he was the one a couple of days later, she had her hot as heck from here to eternity makeout session on the beach with Chris. Whether she was playing everyone or her body and subconcious knew what her consciousness hadn't caught up to yet she was all about getting hot and heavy with Chris. He was her rock that whole season.

IMO. I see Bryan doing that for Rachel. I can also see like JP did with Ash, telling her she was going to have to trust in it, even through her family's possible doubts.

We have too many seasons, storylines recycling everywhere.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I believe this is the chronology: screen cap source
This is Peter in his room upset:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 D3e73e34cf810b16d851a342d71ca6a2_zpsuerz8fwe
So this was done after the fact.
This is Rachel out on the street after she has spoken to Peter
It's like the limo exit when the limo drives the departed around and around to get an emotional response.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 Da89218a8b83868744336d9444936e2f_zpsa3mqzbvw
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 88a487a48f3417b929701976c0eadea8_zpszrxm4yt6
I am quite aware all the naysayers are going to discuss that Rachel is walking toward the hotel entrance at one point. However, we do not ever see her going in.
I am going to advocate that she is walking around the outside and production is getting her to talk just like the do all the other cast after an emotional upheaval. This is what production does best. They hammer and hammer on you to get what they consider is good emotional tv. JMO
Here she is in makeup touchup talking about Peter.(I would love to find out where this ITM is occurring I keep searching)--it is not in Peter's room. He does not have that stone wall.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 7c00eb624c775d758c15df1556a52b7f_zps5bxnwwjb
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 89aa462c0943e7e5fbf05a1f54cab132_zpsscohpblg

I think the locataion may be the Parador Santo Domingo Bernardo de la Fresneda.  Here's a sample room with the same rock. Sorry but I don't know how to imbed the photo.  Many other photos on Tripadvisor showing common areas with similar rock.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g676278-d620368-Reviews-Parador_Santo_Domingo_Bernardo_de_la_Fresneda-Santo_Domingo_de_la_Calzada_La_Rioja.html#photos;geo=676278&detail=620368&ff=28476522&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=106&albumid=106&baseMediaId=28476522&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-4&filter=7
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:57 pm

luvstx wrote:Great sleuthing overnight!  

Just wondering if we ever figured out the context for Rachel's walk in the vineyard in the pink dress?
Could this be the walk before the F3 RC. ? They always show us the ETTE agonizing with the decision Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 65 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch