SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:01 pm

@nd4reality snipping tool! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:01 pm

@GuardianAngel ikr ? I feel empowered laugh out loud.
Next steps - to get something that works well on ipad.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:09 pm

LynnTa wrote:^ That would be 1st for F3 guys to go to each other's room! Is it that the F3 don't see each other until the RC?
I find that SC of Eric starting to walk thru a doorway when Rachel is leaving out and Eric is looking around very ODD to say the least. I just can't figure out what was actually happening in that scene. Did he come to get Rachel after her meltdown with Peter or Bryan??? Eric is truly the "mystery" man this season.giggling jmo:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm

IMO the SC's that go together are Peter sitting on the floor of his hotel room crying and Rachel talking inside in her grey sweater then later walking in the rain with umbrella outside Peters hotel (Rachel has the same jewelry in these SC's.) IMO those SC's are from the LCD when she tells Peter she is letting him go. IMO the Rachel black camisole shirt SC was at a different time.
IMO Rachel will only take Bryan to the FRC. All my speculation based on the limited SC's we have.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 pm

@Seabear I agree with you! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm

2observe wrote:
LynnTa wrote:^ That would be 1st for F3 guys to go to each other's room! Is it that the F3 don't see each other until the RC?
I find that SC of Eric starting to walk thru a doorway when Rachel is leaving out and Eric is looking around very ODD to say the least.  I just can't figure out what was actually happening in that scene.  Did he come to get Rachel after her meltdown with Peter or Bryan???  Eric is truly the "mystery" man this season.giggling   jmo:  

I know, I don't really like this scene at all. It could be nothing. Rachel did say she did not sleep with all 3; she plead the 5th on the other 2. So if Eric is F3, she could be leaving and he's walking her out.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 pm

So... if you watch the black top portion again, it appears that there's an arm (suit jacket) on the arm of whatever seat she's in? Given the ITM at the start of the season preview where she seems to also be wearing that black top and is saying something along the lines of "as much as I hated to cry, I've followed my gut to get down to (CUT/ clear VO edit) the final 4 men..." I'm thinking this doesn't have to do with any of the guys and she's actually talking to Chris about having fallen in love? Which is why it looks like she's laughing/crying and generally has her head in her hands. Could be "tough admission" time re: the next steps she wants to take.

All JMO.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Good catch @bluejeanbaby! I didn't even notice the arm at all. I think you're right that she's being interviewed and is giddy with happiness (despite the sad voiceover in the preview). IMO it is because she has either figured out she loves Bryan or Peter has finally told her he loves her.

One thing we haven't seen much so far is Rachel's big struggle that Chris Harrison describes. It could still be upcoming but I haven't seen her struggle too much about thinking Bryan is too good to be true. She seemed to accept it by their second one-on-one. So what's the big struggle Chris is talking about?

"What makes her a great lawyer blocks her trying to find love. She’s very controlling, very methodical very detail oriented but sometimes you have to take your hand off the wheel. That’s not her thing, she wants to fix it and she wants to make it work, but you can’t make love work, that’s not how it works. That was a challenge for her."
Source: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/18/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-ruined-shot-at-love-chris-harrison-interview/

ETA: has she said the "we connect from within" line from 3:43 of the season preview?
source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQy4H9ch68&app=desktop

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:14 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 am

Seabear wrote:IMO the SC's that go together are Peter sitting on the floor of his hotel room crying and Rachel talking inside in her grey sweater then later walking in the rain with umbrella outside Peters hotel (Rachel has the same jewelry in these SC's.) IMO those SC's are from the LCD when she tells Peter she is letting him go. IMO the Rachel black camisole shirt SC was at a different time.
IMO Rachel will only take Bryan to the FRC. All my speculation based on the limited SC's we have.
All JMO

except the SC shared with the road signs behind, we see the front door of the hotel where she is with her umbrella.
IMO she gets IN

so maybe she went to let him go and he cried after? so the other way around?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am

I just realized that her walking toward los augustinos hotel is already for next week episode. So the thing that happened and made her cry her make up out was for FD and not LCD.
And also the convo where she looked like she was smiling happened next week. And now we can see Peter beside her.
Weird that that would be FD hotel. Why would she be there if they are supposed to spend the night with her on the date site?

Also since we have the church thing that should still happen, does that mean Peter stayed after the crying scene? Or we will see all of that next week and he is F3?

So many questions.
Where are them SC?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am

Yes, these 3 SC go together.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 Is_rac16
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 Somebo10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 72 Somebo11

"If we really want this and we want each other, then somebody's got to bend"

Source: My SC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQEqXJswKHI

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch