SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:29 am

Re Cooper's toy: I cant find that Sofa on her IG, so it may have been in SC. But I agree with those that say she could have posted him with any other toy...

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:27 am

I'm not understanding the significance of the dog toy. Can someone kindly fill me in briefly TYIA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 am

@GuardianAngel Rachel posted a recent picture of Copper with his dog toy. It is the same dog toy that Copper received and was playing with during her 1on1 date with Peter in ep2.

There have been discussions upthread that there is a slight chance that is a clue i.e. copper is playing with a toy that was given to him when he met his new daddy and also that Rachel was sending out a msg to Peter via insta.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:33 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVidqKeDr17/?hl=en

I'm guessing it is this photo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 am

Is that the same toy? Can someone post sc from the 1-1 so we can somoare? TYIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:37 am

How would Peter know to buy Copper a toy if he didn't know he was joining them?

Did they show how/when Copper was given the toy? I skipped that epi so I'm not sure.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I keep seeing posts referring to the toy, and I must have somehow missed the original discussion. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:38 am

https://youtu.be/RzVP79Hwx7g

YT clip of the dog toy in question.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How would Peter know to buy Copper a toy if he didn't know he was joining them?

Did they show how/when Copper was given the toy? I skipped that epi so I'm not sure.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I keep seeing posts referring to the toy, and I must have somehow missed the original discussion. TYIA

Peter didn't buy the toy.  They were at Barkfest and all the dogs were playing with them.  I don't think it is a smoking gun by any means, but that's jmo.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 am

My dogs play with the same toy/s over and over until they finally get the thing they want out of it and I have to pitch it for safety reasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How would Peter know to buy Copper a toy if he didn't know he was joining them?

Peter did not give Copper the toy. Copper was playing with this toy during that 1on1 date, toy probably provided by the organizers of the doggy day. JMO.

The point folk were/are trying to make is that it is the same toy from that date and Rachel posted a picture of Copper playing with it.

ETA : I am personally interested in this because I really don't want to discount clues from the POV of sleuthing.
Any thing could be a clue or not. Just at this point in the season, on screen I don't see anyone other than Bryan as F1 I want to be open to what I consider ( IMO ) a switch.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 am

I think Copper just liked the toy too. I wouldn't take it as a clue myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:45 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://youtu.be/RzVP79Hwx7g

YT clip of the dog toy in question.  

Thanks for the clip.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch