SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 am

nd4reality wrote:Do these two go together ?

Source : My SCs using a snipping tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0wzPxuSRs

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 R_cryi10

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 P_cryi10

Sorry if this has already been determined, nut I don't think the vases nor the candles are the same. The shape of the vase handles are different & I see a criss-cross pattern in one of the candles.

I'm late to this discussion and could very well be wrong here...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:46 am

SO NOT default F1 imo................ rofl cantstopl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 2210Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 3310Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 1110Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 4410
recorded TV ep8 - my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 am

We need to do fanvid of their story.
I'm inspired by a couple again and I would totally give it some time.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:54 am

@HEA those caps tell the whole story. She was truly bursting IMHO with happiness and trying to keep it all in.

She was asked in an interview I forget which one, if she felt obligated to tell the guy who said I love you first, to say it back, she was adamant and said no, not at all, paraphrasing. We know it was Bryan because of the wonderful sleuthers we know his HTD was filmed first in real time.

I can see why she answered that way. Firstly, she couldn't say, I was dying to say it back, her facial expressions tell it all and secondly, she probably enjoyed the moment for all that it was IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 am

Just a heads up for those who only monitor this page of the forum....

Jump over to the Social Media discussion page and you will see sleuthing from pictures at it's BEST!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:39 am

I do believe seeing Peter crying on the floor Rachel crying in the rain...she cuts Peter before the FRC! Just like Ali and oth RS that were allowed to do!
Rachel always said when she knew she would cut them I believe Byran will be the only one to show!
Also we have only one limo! As we did in Des! If you remember back than it was just Chris! JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:43 am

@Hotmomma IA and to add to that, she says, somewhere I forget where, "by this time you should be ready for a proposal", something to that effect. There's no reason for her to try and drag it out any further IMHO. I gave Ali credit for letting Chris go sooner, I hope Rachel does the same to Peter if he is the F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 am

@GuardianAngel IA I tried to see if rachel had this expression with any of the other guys but could not find any. She said it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Hotmomma IA and to add to that, she says, somewhere I forget where, "by this time you should be ready for a proposal", something to that effect. There's no reason for her to try and drag it out any further IMHO. I gave Ali credit for letting Chris go sooner, I hope Rachel does the same to Peter if he is the F2.

I am still intringued why Bryan looked upset. It must be, like some ladies said it here, that she almost sabotaged with bryan after the peter crisis. She probably was emotionally drained at this point.

#Eric4bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:16 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:We need to do fanvid of their story.
I'm inspired by a couple again and I would totally give it some time.

Do it !

High clap

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:58 pm

HEA wrote:SO NOT default F1 imo................  rofl  cantstopl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 1110
recorded TV ep8 - my sc

This one moment right here and the look on Rachel's face says it all IMO. It was Bryan since that first kiss which swept her off the feet night 1. :yes: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 77 2498057887

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Hotmomma IA and to add to that, she says, somewhere I forget where, "by this time you should be ready for a proposal", something to that effect. There's no reason for her to try and drag it out any further IMHO. I gave Ali credit for letting Chris go sooner, I hope Rachel does the same to Peter if he is the F2.

I am still intringued why Bryan looked upset.  It must be, like some ladies said it here, that she almost sabotaged with bryan after the peter crisis. She probably was emotionally drained at this point.

#Eric4bachelor

If this is in reference to the screen cap of him walking in his hotel room, running his hand through his hair and having his head in his hands at one point, I'm not sure he's upset. I think it may just be tension and nerves because they're nearing the end and he doesn't know for a fact that she feels the same and that she will pick him. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch