SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:34 pm

@lleyki I agree! I don't see Byran crying.. I think he just said good bye to Rachel for the night..and tomorrow is the big day..The FRC!
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:50 pm

I still think she went to talk to him to get reassurance before she lets the F2 go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:29 am

few SC to capture the moment

Rachel when she saw Bryan coming in with his suit on
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 810

Here again, we see who was friend with who.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Image121
LINK THREAD SOURCE

I said it way earlier that Bryan was friend with eric and matt (and will and alex)... and peter was with dean and adam
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 610
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 510

no need for explanations here...
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 311
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 112

from recorded TV - ep7 -  «my SC

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 211
from recorded TV - ep7 - my SC

BL is so obvious to me....

- entwining fingers is a negative sign. eyes away of the current situation. hands put in front means thinking, evaluating a situation.
- hand entwining put on the crotch means stress and a difficulty to be approached
- biting bottom lip is often done from stopping saying something (dean did it a LOT this season)
- hand on top of mouth means the person wants to say something but feel restrained
- hand in palm means upset of a situation but added with a smile is accepting of it and ready to move on

crossing fingers, biting lip, hand in front of mouth

bryan: questioning - thinking - evaluating
Dean: jealous, holding a comment
Adam: jealous, holding a comment

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Bodylanguage-nice-arise-roby-16-638
source

and here is a great link/source about BL

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 am

lleyki wrote:
HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Hotmomma IA and to add to that, she says, somewhere I forget where, "by this time you should be ready for a proposal", something to that effect. There's no reason for her to try and drag it out any further IMHO. I gave Ali credit for letting Chris go sooner, I hope Rachel does the same to Peter if he is the F2.

I am still intringued why Bryan looked upset.  It must be, like some ladies said it here, that she almost sabotaged with bryan after the peter crisis. She probably was emotionally drained at this point.

#Eric4bachelor

If this is in reference to the screen cap of him walking in his hotel room, running his hand through his hair and having his head in his hands at one point, I'm not sure he's upset. I think it may just be tension and nerves because they're nearing the end and he doesn't know for a fact that she feels the same and that she will pick him. JMO.

I can see that being the reason indeed.
After HTD he also did the blowing air thing like it qas gard to say bye.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 am

nd4reality wrote:Ok so let's try another angle.

Iirc our poster "@HEA" had done SCs of the original promomwhere she indicated a man standing to the LHS of the screen saying it was CH.
I did not notice a man there myself FYI.

But there is a black (shoe) in the corner of this one. We need the better angle that poster  HEA captured IMO?

SCs from Ladybug82

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4186p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Pbucket

If that is true the. In the new caps ChrisH  standing on top of the ramp and he would have to be a super hero to get down that fast,

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Pbucket

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Image116
my sc that I sleughted LINK

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1611
my sc ep7

I do not see stairs and we know that the RC is on top. so for me the first sc is just another "pretty on teaser" just like the pink long dress IMO..

@clueless saw stairs  :claphands but imo it is more a walking path with an old small wall

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 Image614

my sc from recorded tv

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:31 am

In the above pic it looks like CH is looking to his left and that there may be steps, moving forward from his position in the pic to the left as well. Im certainly no sleuth, so I may be seeing something totally no there.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:07 am

**ALL SC here are mine from recorded TV**

so I capture IMO what happened :

Rachel and Peter went to this church and the words that peter said to the priest are not the language peter has toward Rachel. He confirmed that he is not in love with rachel and she knows it.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1310

F3 dates: all good with bryan (winery/horses), all good with eric (romantic diner, nice fun climb to the church), not that good with peter (started good with kiss on neck -winery- but I believe did not end well - see above)

During the F3 RC, Rachel has a conversation with Peter as the date did not end that well. Rachel confronts him about his feelings. And we have Rachel saying: someone has to bend. We see peter with a closed unhappy mouth. Obviously there is some compromising issues. Did Rachel finally got the memo where Peter wants to move to LA???

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 2310

At the F3 RC, she let go Eric. Whatever her reasons, I think she did good. Eric will be in excellent position to be next bach (motto: I never loved, I am ready to love and be loved). Remember that their last date going on top of the hill church, it says that if people succeed, they ring the bell and make a wish... For me this is typical next bach prods set up. I said it and will repeat, prods want a MOC now. Lets remember that when the prods do tape the show, they have no way to know who will turn more popular. IMO, they favored Eric at first but since they just do not care but $$ and rating...

However, as usual, when an F2 (peter) show extreme emotional break down and considering all the fans, this may turn the table to Peter. On top of Eric recent interview saying that he needed time to figure it out himself... which is IMO a confirmation that he was not proposed while IMO Peter was (stopped his rent lease and going/moving in LA few weeks before the finale -fitness-)

She will have a last date with Bryan (air balloon) and it will be incredibly romantic... ILY will be said. Rachel was on high.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 2010

Then last date with Peter and it did not end that well. Peter cannot express his feelings to Rachel. He "does not want to give up on her" but this is not what she wants. She does not want a boyfriend at the end of it.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1911

After both dates, following day maybe, she goes for a walk with her pink dress for CLARITY. (haha we have to find a place for this segment no? laugh out loud ). So we will hear the recap of the 2 guys... how her heart is in 2 places blah blah blah

So Rachel decides to say goodbye to Peter. We then see her under her umbrella crying. She is going in. When she arrives to the hotel, we see her hand going up to close the umbrella. She is already emotional, confused but ready to go thru to let go peter

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 2110

So Rachel was also very emotional. She "did not expect to be so hard to break up".... and they cut the "WITH PETER". Because she was never in love with him but she liked him a lot. Rachel cannot fake. She jumped on Peter and was definitely happy to kiss him even if it was hardly reciprocated. moreso that she had to ask for a kiss.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1810

But the goodbye was way more emotional than what she expected and this made her question herself is she truly loved bryan since she was so upset for letting go Peter. (lets not forget that ALL leads at this time are exhausted, physically and emotionally). NOTE: please notice that rings do not match and she has a fresh up make up.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1710

So after the goodbye with Peter (him seen having a meltdown crying), Rachel is totally drained and confused and decide to go see Bryan for reinsurance (as said by @Guardianangel). She is confused, she think that because she is so upset about peter's departure it means she loves him, therefore she cannot loves Bryan too. On top of also what her sister probably said that Bryan was not sincere...

During the talk, Bryan told her that "he gave it his all".

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1211
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 1010

When she left, he is frustrated and upset (thanks prods to give us the SAME EDITS each season and ease our life to figure it out that the F1 looks rejected by the lead but is of course not)

(DRUMS HERE)

Following day... I expect we see Bryan  to select the ring at this point because she is THE one. I expect a phone call to her dad and ask his blessing because the MTP was not so good (as expected very similar to JP/sister). I bet her sister will be present at the AFRC: I made a mistake, he is genuine, my sister is happy blah blah

And another clarity time with Rachel: bryan is THE one and she "hopes he did not change his mind" after the talk she had with him saying that her heart was in 2 places... In truth, I believe she fell madly in love with Bryan day1. However, she was scared to be played (too good to be true etc). But Bryan never changed and kept his focus on her, "making her feel like a princess", "no other guy treated her that way before", "she trusted him when he told her he was in love"... She was already in love but she could not say it in fear of too good too fast. And like many bachelorette before her, the prods edited and cut hours and hours of taped with F2 F3 F4 to fit their SCENARIO.

august 7, we shall see a proposal by bryan and a lot of ILY.

the end.

that is my story and I am sticking to it!!! handwave
(all is JUST my opinion)

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 pm

obviously her sister was quite harsh and Bryan was mature enough instead of arguing to take a break.  I love it! For me this is way better and showed the sister how rude she was. He excused himself with a smile looking straight to the sister's eyes.

She could have reservations, sure, but a smart woman would try to give the benefice of the doubt. I hate it when the family judge them after few hours...

I like rachel who looked at her mother. and I like her mom's who looked at the sister. looks to me that the sister went way too far. IMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 411

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 511

my SC from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 pm

just to prove that the prods do reverse things.
here ep7 and ep8

Peter to (sis or mom): if you're not in it, you do not know what it's like

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 910
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 312

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 pm

At the end of the HTD.

Bryan was very open to show affection in front of his parents while rachel was a bit more shy.

but I found it funny with the Fleiss credit laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 710

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Body language........ rachel is so NOT impressed laugh out loud

Peter: I told Rachel exactly how I feel...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 2411

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 78 212

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch