SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sweeti810 Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:30 pm

hae1001 wrote:She clarified in the comments that her hashtags were a joke. She has  always used outlandish hashtags when responding to internet trolls. 
Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Img_0211
Source: Instagram
ETA I think it's Pretty crappy that Ben can't even enjoy a weekend with hometown friends without crazy trolls harassing him and all of his friends. This weekend was about his little "nephews" birthday. Instead of being able to focus all of their attention on celebrating Vincent, this is what they have dealt with the past 24 hours due to trolls making baseless assumptions and that's a shame imo.

I agree. And IMO, Ben probably asked Naz to clarify bc it wasn't true and he didn't want the rumors to hurt Lauren.. especially during the weekend of her best friend's wedding. If he does move on soon, I think he'll try to keep it private. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Well, ya know, they can always make their accounts private. Since they don't, they probably enjoy the added attention that Ben brings to their social media (and larger causes like Humanity & Hope).

I actually wouldn't hate if Ben and Shaelin get back together - which I still think they probably will. I don't want him to end up like Jake, and Brad, and Ben F., and Juan Pablo, and Chris... and so many of the older Bachelors. Perpetually single. It's a curse, this gig.
Off Topic : Juan is in a serious relationship and has been for at least a year now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:15 pm

I could totally see Ben asking Naz to edit her comment....for many reasons. If Ben plans to keep his new or renewed relationship private....he is going to have to step away from the limelight IMO. Ben seems to love the spotlight so I am going to be happily surprised if he does step away.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:03 pm

I can see Ben asking her to edit it too. People have been making assumptions and saying a ton of rude things to him..for something that didn't even happen! I do think Ben can do better than Shaelin.

He said he'd like to meet someone at church or while doing things he already does. Well, when he's not working he goes to a couple of gyms, hangs with his friends, his charity stuff, and whatever else he does that we don't see. Pretty lowkey. IMO, when he gets into a relationship I bet he would keep it private for sure. He knows SM can be hateful and difficult. I don't think he'd want someone new he cares about to be exposed to it right away. He'd probably be dating the girl for months before he puts it on IG. JMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 pm

I thought Ben's blog about what he hopes to be for his future wife was interesting. He continously mentioned "if you're not with the right person."

http://mahoganyworkplace.com/sitemain/my-dreams-for-a-relationship/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:26 pm

I found that post of Ben's to be particularly in bad taste talking about his "future wife" already! Like calm the farm already it's only been over a month since the breakup announcement. Sheesh!

I also found it ridiculous how Ben likens a relationship to dancing (which is fine on it's own) when he says "I'm not a great dancer. But with the right partner guiding me, helping me, teaching me, I can thrive—or at least look like I know what I’m doing"

So basically he sucks in relationships but with the right person he won't suck? Good grief! Dude... work on yourself first before expecting someone else to teach you how be in a relationship.

Honestly this dude is so self-absorbed to me. SMH  no no  Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:32 pm

I enjoyed reading it and am interested in seeing how much effort he continues to put into his blog. There were some really well- written pieces imo, very thoughftul like he and his friends were opening his mind up for others to read. My favorite post was the one by riley, about the donuts. It wont be everyone's favorite, but i enjoyed it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Now that I am reading that post again I totally think Ben wants to be the Bachelor again.
Ben is already talking about his future wife and this not even that long after his engagement breakup announcement!
Just gross imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 pm

I enjoyed the posts I read on his blog. Long, but not too long, well written and got a real sense of their thoughts IMO. The donut one was interesting. I don't see the issue with him saying 'if you're not with the right person.' At this point, it seems Ben knows Lauren wasn't the right person for him, and Lauren knows Ben wasn't the right person for her..they'd still be together otherwise. So IMO, it's not hurtful.

IMO, Ben does not want to be the Bachelor again. I think he has respect for the franchise and the people he's met through it, and still wants to be involved in some capacity. Not in the Bachelor role though.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Just read the blog. Ben Is Truly The Least Self Aware Person In the Franchise. Genuine...I think Not. UnReal. Rolling Eyes no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I found that post of Ben's to be particularly in bad taste talking about his "future wife" already! Like calm the farm already it's only been over a month since the breakup announcement. Sheesh!

I also found it ridiculous how Ben likens a relationship to dancing (which is fine on it's own) when he says "I'm not a great dancer. But with the right partner guiding me, helping me, teaching me, I can thrive—or at least look like I know what I’m doing"

So basically he sucks in relationships but with the right person he won't suck? Good grief! Dude... work on yourself first before expecting someone else to teach you how be in a relationship.

Honestly this dude is so self-absorbed to me. SMH  no no  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I was thinking about commenting, but this right here: nailed it.

I'll only add one thing. He breaks up with Lauren and all the sudden "quiet" "down to earth Ben" won't stfu. A lifestyle blog about his readiness for a wife already? Give me a freaking break. I also totally eye roll every time I see a Ben IG story pop up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I thought Ben's blog about what he hopes to be for his future wife was interesting. He continously mentioned "if you're not with the right person."

Did he really just randomly stick an affiliate link to a candle in the middle of that post? Suspect rofl
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee