SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 11:22 am

Hi everyone

Thanks so much to all those who are participating in the NO SPOILER threads. It's so enjoyable to read the updates here.

For the purpose of housecleaning, I have noticed there are many screencaps being posted which are duplicates of what we already have in the NO Discussion thread.

When the s/caps are graciously capped and posted by @LadyBug82, kindly go through them all so you know what's available.

If you come across something while watching the show that you didn't see in the s/cap NO Discussion Thread then by all means grab the s/cap and post it. It's not necessary to be posting so many duplicates.

The simplest way to grab a s/cap that you want to bring over from one thread to another, is:

Right click on picture,

"copy image address".

Paste that in the reply box of the page that you're on

Copy the link of the page for the source

Paste that in the same reply box

Copy that whole post, and go back out of the page in order to not disturb the page

Paste the whole post where ever you want, which also includes the source.

If you have any questions, pm me at any time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 3:18 pm

HEA, that looks like the mansion, that scene and the carriage one are imo different ones. One at the mansion, one somewhere else. The guys there look to me like:
Adam, Bryce, Alex, Fred, Lucas, Josiah, Jack, Matt, Lee, Anthony, Jonathan, Dean & Blake E

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:01 pm

HEA wrote:
sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:where is the castle again?

what Castle? the one in France near the Swiss frontier?
t

spain...

it is a monastery in Spain, in la Rioja in Spain. I think it is close to the vineyard we see R in with pink dress.

http://www.monasteriodesanmillan.com/yuso/index.html

My SC
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 00015911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:17 pm

@Lost17  agree. after second thought. I think the mansion is not very well taken care of. Ok by night but not by day. Plus I do not see 23 going down to 13 in one episode too.... and I am telling you: she has a type Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 3806527698

@sophienette do you think the season could end with spain before hometown?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Lost/GA, could we have a no discussion thread for the confirmed locations?/ So we can post 1 pic and 1 location for reference?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 5:19 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 60ef7695bc24efcd89748e3258598b8d_zpsldwuwysc
source

goes with this date (black choker)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 46dfbc1f87985338847cb4eb4cdf2324_zpsqtnpp3z1
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:38 pm

I put all the ones I am 100% sure of in the new thread so we can refer to them easily. Please add as you find Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4226-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-sleuthing-no-spoilers-no-discussion#1161988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:42 pm

sophienette wrote:I put all the ones I am 100% sure of in the new thread so we can refer to them easily. Please add as you find Smiley  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4226-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-sleuthing-no-spoilers-no-discussion#1161988

thank you Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:51 pm

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 60ef7695bc24efcd89748e3258598b8d_zpsldwuwysc
source

goes with this date (black choker)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 46dfbc1f87985338847cb4eb4cdf2324_zpsqtnpp3z1
source

I thought it might be Morges (like Bryan's date with the tulips) but the Benches there are wrong.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Morge20110426
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 5:55 pm

for me dog sledding is definitely not in denmark or sweden

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Captur10
google

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 Captur11
google (north of Sweden)

if we look on the sc, we can see pics on the left... that means mountains.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 00113210
source

so IMO this date is in switzerland in the Zwitz Alps.

confirmed imo with the helico

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 10 00111410
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum