SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 6:09 am

so here is my deduction...

so who do we have in switz
dean, jack, lee, eric, peter, alex, bryan, adam, matthew + not seen kenny
exit: adam and lee

in Denmark
eric, will, dean, bryan, matthew, alex + kenny + jack +?
maybe kenny if historical game is hamlet (although i think it is in spain)
exit: alex, matthew + ?

spain
per deduction: bryan, dean, peter, will, kenny, eric, jack question
exit: will, kenny, jack

hometown
dean, bryan, eric, peter
not at all sure about eric but her body language says she likes him a lot

F1 peter
F2 dean
F3 next bach bryan ... by popularity and if he pulls enough tears in the limo he has the deal imo
F4 eric

i do not see bryan in fantasy suite... too much physical and if she picks peter, she would avoid temptation, respect her F1, and F2 rarely makes next bach deal. dean would be easier to manipulate in fantasy suite... imo

i agree bryan is easy on the eyes but not much conversation to say they are intellectually compatible... right now i see 2 people who need a bedroom...

BTW i believeit is a 2-1 in annecy castle in france ,and  it is adam who leaves

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 30, 2017 11:18 am

SCs from the Episode 2 Preview are up.

Please use these when possible to avoid having multiple copies of each on the board bogging it down and to keep sourcing somewhat simple.  If I missed something you need, feel free to grab as needed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 12:49 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 B6efb87a-373c-4d30-93e1-a5305d7bbfe5_zpsbywkvg0q]
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 E25f5c33-6fa7-4bb5-9dd2-ad90d89029a9_zpsowqrryci]
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 E97998fc-1660-48f7-b1a9-7d5fcc9fedc0_zpsgu0r4htf]
My SC's from Season Preview on Epi 1

Do these help any in determining who this might be?  It's so hard for me to tell!

ETA: I tend to agree that this is Alex. That back and arms look like Alex's build.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 1:06 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I think that red coat rappel guy might be Alex, because the shoes on red coat look like the same shoes Alex wore to the evening portion of this week's GD. They are grey/blue with a white rim around the sole. Rachel looks like she is wearing regular women's boots in the rappel photo, so I do think that she and the guy are wearing their own shoes (not issued as part of the rappel equipment).  The shoes combined with the fact that red coat appears tall with a long torso are making me feel it is likely to be Alex.

But...even though I have seen 2 SC of Bryan wearing white sneakers, he is not wearing socks. Rappel guy appears to be wearing no socks. So, could be Bryan rappelling...the mystery continues... Smiley

I doubt that Bryan would have this date and the date in the garden so close together. This points more to Alex IMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 3:14 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 18 Screenshot%2030_zps6pfgmlok]

Sorry for multiple posts!

I am beginning to believe these are promo shots.  They aren't making sense to me.  Because of the shadow, it appears to be around noon, give or take.  If this is for a RC, would they be doing it at noon?  This would be way more dramatic and different time of day than usual for anything but a FRC. Sometimes the RC for final 2 is during the day, but it is usually casual.   I'm thinking they would not come back to Spain after HTD's.  So nothing is making sense if this is part of any episode.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 3:39 pm

I am thinking that rappel guy is Alex. I also do not believe that Bryan would have 2 1-1 dates so close together. If somebody can SC Alex's shoes from this weeks evening portion of GD, you may analyze further if shoes are a match. I believe they look pretty close to a match.

The Spanish vineyard/monastery is a beautiful location. We have no other SCs that show any of the men in Spain yet, which may be because it is the final rose ceremony location. Looking at Rachel's pink dress, it is very pretty and fitting for that locale, but is it FRC-worthy? Any thoughts? Some of the CP dresses are very elaborate and beaded, but sometimes the FRC dress is not. Jojo's FRC dress comes to mind. Because of the FRC taking place on a beach for Jojo, her dress made sense. I think that the pink dress makes sense for the vineyard. Just not even info yet to know what exactly occurs in Spain.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 4:00 pm

HEA wrote:so here is my deduction...

so who do we have in switz
dean, jack, lee, eric, peter, alex, bryan, adam, matthew + not seen kenny
exit: adam and lee

in Denmark
eric, will, dean, bryan, matthew, alex + kenny + jack +?
maybe kenny if historical game is hamlet (although i think it is in spain)
exit: alex, matthew + ?

spain
per deduction: bryan, dean, peter, will, kenny, eric, jack question
exit: will, kenny, jack

hometown
dean, bryan, eric, peter
not at all sure about eric but her body language says she likes him a lot

F1 peter
F2 dean
F3 next bach bryan ... by popularity and if he pulls enough tears in the limo he has the deal imo
F4 eric

i do not see bryan in fantasy suite... too much physical and if she picks peter, she would avoid temptation, respect her F1, and F2 rarely makes next bach deal. dean would be easier to manipulate in fantasy suite... imo

i agree bryan is easy on the eyes but not much conversation to say they are intellectually compatible... right now i see 2 people who need a bedroom...

BTW i believeit is a 2-1 in annecy castle in france ,and  it is adam who leaves

I agree that Dean would be easier to manipulate in the fantasy suite. Bryan is older and more assertive. You and I will, however, need to agree to disagree in that I believe that even if Bryan were not to be her final one, I still think he would make the top 3 and have a FD. I also see a great deal of intellectual compatibility between R and Bryan. Both have graduate school degrees, are very good communicators, are direct and expressive about their feelings. Bryan verbalizes his feelings well, and although R cannot verbalize all that she is thinking and feeling due to the nature of this show, her body language and heavy flirting with Bryan speaks volumes to me. She wants a man to whom she has physical attraction and chemistry, who is intelligent, fun, and able to easily adapt to new circumstances/social surroundings. Bryan has the it factor, brains, and personality to be in her world. Peter IMO comes a close second at this point in time. Dean makes her laugh and is easy on the eyes, but, I really think he is too young. She seems to like Eric, but he seems to like to analyze things a bit too much, like he is trying to solve a puzzle rather than just be in the moment.

I think what is very telling in the upcoming episodes is how R behaves with the men that have a had a 1-1 date. She has a great date, but how does she behave around them in the weeks ahead? Does she now miss them when she doesn't get time with them? Does the flicker die out? Or does the comfort and attraction grow even through absence. Her connection with Bryan certainly did not wane even though he got no date in episode 2. We shall see with the others.

I am really liking Rachel as a lead. She is the triple threat-brains, beauty and personality. I think she is really ready for a committed relationship/marriage and all the rest. I would imagine she has had ample opportunity to meet many well educated, nice, grounded men in her life, but I think she is waiting for that one great love-the one who sweeps her off of her feet. I see Bryan and Peter as capable of sweeping her off of her feet-Bryan with more splash and Peter with a little more understated way. We shall see....
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:27 pm

@MiaHawk I am all good with difference of opinion. This is what makes the sleughting so much more interesting.

For now we do not know much about bryan. For now I base my opinion of the script the prods want me to see. And right now, I only saw open mouth kisses... versus Peter who already talked about kids, about moving, about job relocation, family... on top of holding hands and kissing so chemistry on top of the cake.

I am sure bryan is smart. I do not doubt that. I am just looking at the script and the script show me a F3 or F2. Many times over, we had probably the most chemistry with the F2 or F3... and bam, at hometown, we discover that is so not the case. Franchise after franchise I jumped both feet on this trick. So this time I am more aware of "if I remove physical kisses, what is left"?

Peter is a CEO I think of his own company? So that means business and brain baby laugh out loud She was completely in awe that he saw a couple therapist like her (HUGE deal IMO), and I think they have tons in common and the same confidence and goals. He is ready to marry and kids, that is a given (he wanted to propose to his ex after 3 months). He talked about the receceive genes about the gap teeth (totally cute BTW).

Right now, the script is Peter for romance (shooting star, fireworks, meet copper my dog child, smitten kitten)... versus open mouth kisses with bryan which for me is definitely physical attraction. Of course we shall see more with bryan at their 1-1 which seems to me very very far away and peter will have many miles ahead of everybody by that time.

IMO, Rachel, after Peter, is on a high. It is impossible to not think that she did not project herself with peter at that point. She analyze a lot. So I do believe that she will put the bar very high for the other guys and each time she will meet a guy she will over analyze and make comparison. It is human. That is the way you handle if you like X or Y. It will be interesting if Peter is part of the GD and how she behaves around him, if he gets GDR so she can spend time with him... or if she will privilege Bryan for the quality time.

At this point, I do not understand why Bryan did not have a GD. Who did not have a date? And why did he not have a date since she probably told prods that bryan is in her top 3. She excused herself about it when they meet at the CP. so it was not her decision to take obviously...

I am not saying for sure bryan is not F1. I am saying that the script I see is based on physical. This reminds me of Luke/jojo, reminds me of Kaitlyn/Nick, reminds me of MeAndi/Nick, reminds me of Ali/Frank, reminds me of Desiree/Brooks, reminds me of Deanna/Graham, Emilie/Arie..... I mean they were ALL attractive and the bachelorette truly enjoyed their kisses giggling

I knew who was the F1 with Emily, Ali and Ashley. So far I see a lot of them... JP or Chris (desiree) = Peter (successful business man or engineer), Dean = Ben F (fun to be around) and the guy who goes under her skin Bryan = Arie.

Of course each bachelorette is different and each contestant too... but the script and edits remain most of the time the same. It is a winning pattern for over 20 seasons, so why changing what works?

@moonchild I truly think this is northern spain. In the background you can see the bottom of the Pyrennees which are the montains that border France and Spain. I do see the winds in the back.

We do not have material for spain because for me it is the last stop before hometown. Prods are generally okay to share timbits up to top 10 and announce the dramas.... but we shally see the teasers for spain and hometown with a tiny glimpse of FRC probably at the end of the episode in Denmark, right before spain. I think they have 2 parts each season: part 1 is cray cray drama guys (CA SC) and part 2 is romance fun jealousy (switz, Demark, Spain)

Lets face it. she already know who are her top 6. It is only stalling and go with the flow with the prods wishes.

Of course I am not sure Peter is F1... but for me he is the obvious choice. But we all know my track record so with my luck he is probably F2! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:36 pm

@moonchild @MiaHawk I do not think the pink dress is fancy enough for a FRC. Plus walking in that is very very difficult. I wonder how she made it because I tried and I almost break my ankle. The soil is hard and tons of chucks that put your feet in crevices. pretty on screen, thank you very much prods, but definitely not easy for rachel.

her black dress with gold is already 100% way more fancy that this pink dress IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm

via GIPHY

GIF made from recorded TV episode 2 - my gif

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 8:32 pm

@HEA I am also relatively certain that this is northern Spain. I had researched it before I knew that Sophie had already posted it. It's wonderful when great minds think alike. Ha-Ha!
My point of that SC is that it doesn't fit with what is usually done. RC's prior to FD's are at night, not at noon. RC's other than FRC don't have a dramatic entrance such as this and even though the FD RC is sometimes during the day, it is always casual and doesn't have a dramatic entrance like this. It is also hard for me to believe that this is just for a regular 1-1 date.

@Lost17 enhanced and cropped one of the SC's showing what we think are wind turbines in the background. Perhaps she will post it here. Doing the research for that area I determined that Spain is huge into wind energy just as Sophie posted. I was hoping those wind turbines might help pinpoint the location more clearly. Fortunately @Sophienette had already found the location.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am thinking that rappel guy is Alex. I also do not believe that Bryan would have 2 1-1 dates so close together. If somebody can SC Alex's shoes from this weeks evening portion of GD, you may analyze further if shoes are a match. I believe they look pretty close to a match.

The Spanish vineyard/monastery is a beautiful location. We have no other SCs that show any of the men in Spain yet, which may be because it is the final rose ceremony location.  Looking at Rachel's pink dress, it is very pretty and fitting for that locale, but is it FRC-worthy? Any thoughts? Some of the CP dresses are very elaborate and beaded, but sometimes the FRC dress is not. Jojo's FRC dress comes to mind. Because of the FRC taking place on a beach for Jojo, her dress made sense. I think that the pink dress makes sense for the vineyard. Just not even info yet to know what exactly occurs in Spain.

So, @MiaHawk, do you think they go back to the states for HTD's then come back to Spain? That's the only way that would work. This dress is fancy enough for plodding through dirt! For all we know, she wants to go with something on the romantic, feminine side rather than sexy for the FRC. I think she will look incredible whatever she wears!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum