SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 pm

moonchild wrote:
So, @MiaHawk, do you think they go back to the states for HTD's then come back to Spain?  That's the only way that would work.  This dress is fancy enough for plodding through dirt!  For all we know, she wants to go with something on the romantic, feminine side rather than sexy for the FRC.  I think she will look incredible whatever she wears!

For years the FDs took place either in Mexico or a Caribbean island, probably because the expenses were cheaper. For Nick's season, however, they went over to Norway, and for Jojo's they went back to Thailand, right? So, maybe not out of the realm of possibility that they go back to Spain for Rachel.

I'm still trying to figure out the eliminations/how many will go home each week in order to try to figure out how many guys would be left after (in any order): LA for 2 weeks, then South Carolina, then Switzerland, France, Sweden, Denmark. Heck, at this point I'm still trying to remember all the guys that are still here! laugh out loud

If she goes from 23 to 19 this week (?), I think that in addition to DeMario leaving, Jamey (who sat so far away from her on the couch), Iggy (who thumb wrestled during his time), and Frederick (who was a bad little boy) will be leaving.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
moonchild wrote:
So, @MiaHawk, do you think they go back to the states for HTD's then come back to Spain?  That's the only way that would work.  This dress is fancy enough for plodding through dirt!  For all we know, she wants to go with something on the romantic, feminine side rather than sexy for the FRC.  I think she will look incredible whatever she wears!

For years the FDs took place either in Mexico or a Caribbean island, probably because the expenses were cheaper. For Nick's season, however, they went over to Norway, and for Jojo's they went back to Thailand, right? So, maybe not out of the realm of possibility that they go back to Spain for Rachel.

I'm still trying to figure out the eliminations/how many will go home each week in order to try to figure out how many guys would be left after (in any order): LA for 2 weeks, then South Carolina, then Switzerland, France, Sweden, Denmark. Heck, at this point I'm still trying to remember all the guys that are still here! laugh out loud

If she goes from 23 to 19 this week (?), I think that in addition to DeMario leaving, Jamey (who sat so far away from her on the couch), Iggy (who thumb wrestled during his time), and Frederick (who was a bad little boy) will be leaving.

You are right, JoJo's season they went to South America and then to Thailand after HTD's. So, I guess it is in the realm of possibility. It just seems senseless to go back to where you just were. no idea

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 10:08 pm

moonchild wrote:
You are right, JoJo's season they went to South America and then to Thailand after HTD's.  So, I guess it is in the realm of possibility.  It just seems senseless to go back to where you just were.  no idea

Well, Spain would be a totally different country than Sweden, Denmark and Switzerland. Besides, Bryan will get to show off his bilingual skills in Spain, for sure! :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 12:29 am

Where they are located in spain is a great place for GD and SD but lets not forget that the monastere is still 4 hours from Madrid by car (50min by plane).

The activities there are

Olite Castle - A trip to Olite Castle is to experience a different royalty culture in Spain, that of the kingdom of Navarre in the northern part of the country. Also known as the Palacio Real de Olite, the castle was built on first century Roman ruins, though the castle’s construction did not take place until several centuries later. (KENNY HISTORICAL GD??)

Winery visit: La Rioja wine country in the north, nestled in between Pamplona, Bilbao (Two types of tourists come to La Rioja: wine snobs and people hiking the camino de santiago). Rioja Wine Region - What makes these vineyards so unique is that some wineries allow horseback and all-terrain vehicle riding within the vineyards. he main wine regions are Rio Baja, Rio Alta and Rio Alavesa.

The capital city of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela is famous as the final destination of the traditional pilgrimage known as Camino de Santiago

Picos de Europa National Park
- Non-hikers may want to ride the Fuentede cable car that reaches more than a mile above sea level, providing stunning views of the park.

Santillana del Mar, a perfectly preserved medieval village that is limited to foot traffic.

Gaztelugatxe - small peninsular island in the Bay of Biscay that resembles a castle; in fact, its name translates as “castle rock.” It is accessible from land via a footbridge over the rocks. The top of Gaztelugatxe is reachable by climbing 231 steps up a rocky slope.

Santiago de Compostela
- The capital city of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela is famous as the final destination of the traditional pilgrimage known as Camino de Santiago. Also called the Way of St. James, this pilgrimage dates back to Medieval times and is important to many because it is believed that Santiago de Compostela is where St. James, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, is buried.

Caves of Altamira that are famous for its prehistoric paintings

Then several possibilities in Madrid

In search of Don Quixote - The route runs near the city of Toledo and is the setting for the adventures of Don Quixote, the character brought to life by Miguel de Cervantes. Along the way, you'll see wide open plains and small mountain ranges with one of the region's symbols: the windmills of La Mancha. Source HERE

Madrid: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Entrance Ticket (Spanish are crazy about soccer and Madrid stadium is THE place to visit)

Madrid: Flamenco Show at Corral de la Morería in Madrid

Madrid: Arabian Baths Experience at Madrid's Hammam Al Ándalus

Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo or Segovia (30 min south madrid)

Avila and Salamanca Guided Day Tour from Madrid - two of Spain’s best-preserved medieval cities on this day trip to Avila and Salamanca from Madrid

Segovia and Avila Guided Day Tour From Madrid - Unravel centuries of history visiting two of Spain’s oldest cities, where just by witnessing the majestic and well preserved Walls of Avila, and the monumental Roman Aqueduct of Segovia

SOURCE HERE and HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 12:38 am

So it looks like the bonfire is not in Switerland at all but CA ? so I am thinking NAPA Valley? Above Frisco, this can be freezing. Been there and I was wearing a winter coat in July in Frisco. It was okay north in Napa though, much nicer temperature but still a bit cold at night. But the background sounds old woods chairs etc... so where could we find an "old" place like that in CA?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd610
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd510
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd310
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd210
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd110
From recorded TV - my sc

If you look Rachel's top do not have any gold. So for me this is the GD rose. PLus Rachel is wearing another dress for the CP IMO... with more glitters... We can see Lee green shirt too

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 004a36f14e0015fa7921d2a0378c1db0_zpsa4z0hgo7
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 B43569724990a06dfee5981a16a5ae89_zpsjw2qt9vi
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 5858c6defc489cf420dccd2217d070ae_zpsr03mv62z

source HERE

so I am thinking a GD in Napa Valley... Lee, Eric, Dean, Jack, Kenny

And another drama with Lee and Eric.... and eric got the rose.... which pissed off Lee and we have another drama at the CP

I believe this week is Anthony spree date too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:21 am

I think we see also another GD here. Her top has narrow strap while the other has not. Plus there is this red/green sign behind her. So for me it is 2 different GD

note to self: I like false lashes but those are no longer lashes. they are way way too big Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 3806527698

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd1010
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Gd1110
from recorded TV - my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:28 am

Lee called out Adam too.... imo

and this goes when adam and rachel are talking and he said some blood are going to be shredded.

so lee the snake had a grudge against eric and adam, probably waboom but waboom has his personal hater with blake E.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Cp310
from recorded TV - my sc

Last edited by HEA on Wed May 31, 2017 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 am

honestly, prods, you are a bunch of morons.... there is absolutely NO FUN, nor romantic, not even interesting to watch a BULLY for few episodes. The only thing I want to do is skipping the part...........................

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 318829699 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed May 31, 2017 1:40 am

HEA wrote:honestly, prods, you are a bunch of morons.... there is absolutely NO FUN, nor romantic, not even interesting to watch a BULLY for few episodes.  The only thing I want to do is skipping the part...........................

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 318829699 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 4103285151

If it wasn't for Anthony's date, I wouldn't watch at all next week.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed May 31, 2017 10:27 am

MiaHawk wrote:
moonchild wrote:
You are right, JoJo's season they went to South America and then to Thailand after HTD's.  So, I guess it is in the realm of possibility.  It just seems senseless to go back to where you just were.  no idea

Well, Spain would be a totally different country than Sweden, Denmark and Switzerland. Besides, Bryan will get to show off his bilingual skills in Spain, for sure! :yes:

Hey, if they offered me a trip to Spain, I would be the first one on the plane, no matter where I had been the day before!

Sorry, for not letting this go, but I like for things to make sense. Thinking about this last night. Would they spoil her FRC dress this early? Also, as the lead, she would be waiting in the FRC location and the guys would be coming to her. I know they put their leads through the wringer, but would they make the lead trudge through plowed dirt for her FRC? This kinda reminds me of Jillian's season, where they were still filming when her season started airing. They had set up a mock FRC setting for some promo shots and if was driving everyone crazy trying to sleuth. That was before RS and SM. Of course, her dress and the setting turned out to be nothing like the promo shots they had taken.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 31, 2017 5:35 pm

moonchild wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Hey, if they offered me a trip to Spain, I would be the first one on the plane, no matter where I had been the day before!

Sorry, for not letting this go, but I like for things to make sense.  Thinking about this last night.  Would they spoil her FRC dress this early?  Also, as the lead, she would be waiting in the FRC location and the guys would be coming to her.  I know they put their leads through the wringer, but would they make the lead trudge through plowed dirt for her FRC?  This kinda reminds me of Jillian's season, where they were still filming when her season started airing.  They had set up a mock FRC setting for some promo shots and if was driving everyone crazy trying to sleuth.  That was before RS and SM.  Of course, her dress and the setting turned out to be nothing like the promo shots they had taken.

You may very well be correct in that Rachel in the pink dress at the vineyards are just some pretty promotional shots, not a date, not a RC or FRC. I never would have thought that they would have made Jojo climb down those steep stone stairs down to the beach platform, then walk Robby all the way up those stairs to say good bye, and subsequently go back down again to wait for Jordan either. Walking through the vineyard dirt and rocks seems tame compared to that staircase! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 3806527698

If it weren't for Nick's and Jojo's FRCs being non-island locations, I probably wouldn't think that Spain could possibly be the FRC location. I give it a 25% chance of being FRC location at this moment in time. Way too early, not enough SCs and previews to go by. I'm just looking forward to the beauty of it regardless of what they film there.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 6:27 pm

because everyone sleep in jeans as everyone knows it is more comfortable right? :crazed

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Duh10
from recorded TV - my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum