SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

so we have our location expert and VO expert in the house!!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 2498057887

that is cool

now i spent a lot of time yesterday on maps and i believe they will be around Saint Jacques de Compostelles....

1 beautiful green cathedrale to visit
2 medieval historical possible group date as it is one of the most famous pilgrimage with crusades (kenny) The capital city of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela is famous as the final destination of the traditional pilgrimage known as Camino de Santiago.
3 very near eolic parc
4 not far from famous wineries near the French border - Rioja wine region
5 there is an airport  next to St-Jacques de Compostelles
6 Gaztelugatxe which is small peninsular island in the Bay of Biscay that resembles a castle; in fact, its name translates as “castle rock.” It is accessible from land via a footbridge over the rocks. A small chapel dedicated to San Juan (St. John) sits atop the island. The top of Gaztelugatxe is reachable by climbing 231 steps up a rocky slope.

also if dean does not have the 1on1 air balloon in CA or SC.... 30 min south Madrid there is a popular place to do that.

my only concern about finale back in spain is that weather is nice and temperate in march april but not super hot like we use to see with the swimming kissing humping in the sea for the last 2... so IMO the finale is not there... or they could go south spain and there it will be hot enough with flamenco dates

so next monday, we shall see the group date with the golf cart and the accident right and Anthony 1on1 and this bonfire GD from hell (looks like everyone were grumpy that date)

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry guys, I'm in and out for short periods the next few weeks, vacation, etc.

HEA, I love your body language comparisons, easy to see who she's interested in. Thanks to you & moon for the little recaps-
Ashton's 'I knew day 1' and how it pertains to the guys-only 2 that night-Peter and Bryan
Someone else can talk about Bryan (hint hint Mia) Hugesmile
Peter first out of limo, first to get called at RC-didn't she say she got the FIR on her season-I'm sure she knows how that feels and the radar that puts on a person. Peter gets first 1on1 date (hands down wanted to give it to Peter) he gives her rare butterflies, says he's dreamy, gave him control and let him drive to their date, shared the date with one of her best friends, her dog Copper. He blows her mind, she actually growled concerning him (did she do this in Nick's season??) They feel a connection, she's drawn to him, likes the romance she feels (AND this over a dog date!) and she is one smitten kitten over this dreamy guy! She's not the only one.  beatingheart  She's known to be very skeptical and let Peter know it and that she is extremely hopeful, and she stated that was a big deal for her to say.

Does Peter lose ground going forward? Nope. He's seen holding her on the Vagabond date, right behind her on the Viking boat and in the Swiss Alps getting all cozy and kissing her, not thinking those butterflies ever let up...I think someone fell in love and 'knew from day 1'.

Has a first date been this long before? Plane, day with dog, dinner AND fireworks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:56 pm

HEA, it's the Goodyear Blimp, does it ever go overseas? I'm thinking it's in LA or SC. Plus we see Dean in Geneva on some type of date with Rachel.

Is there any evidence any of the guys are on a date with Rachel in Spain? They don't just include a promo shot of Spain like that, I think it's a promo shot, with the location of the FRC in a nearby location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:57 pm

@Lost17 laugh out loud we are on the same "boat" again Lost? bestbud!

yessss the little growling was definitly a woman who found her man laugh out loud laugh out loud
i am not sure it is peter behind her on the vicking boat though.. i thought it was alex??

it also seems to me that she is not shy to kiss every attractive guy eh?

i think she really really reallllly like peter but dean is not far behind.

we can talk a lot about bryan but i still have no material to compare about emotional and intellectual level... but for me he has next bachelor in neon sign on him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Lost17 wrote:HEA, it's the Goodyear Blimp, does it ever go overseas? I'm thinking it's in LA or SC. Plus we see Dean in Geneva on some type of date with Rachel.

Is there any evidence any of the guys are on a date with Rachel in Spain? They don't just include a promo shot of Spain like that, I think it's a promo shot, with the location of the FRC in a nearby location.

oooh so the Goodyear has been sleughted then? where is it located?

so far we have no material with spain except maybe kenny with the 2 historical costumed guy and him bleeding.... and maybe him in PI (there is a sailing boat model behind him when he cries...... spanish are VERY VERY well known for discovering south america and sea conquest... so it is possible that this is spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:03 pm

HEA-that's 'viking boat'! giggling Yes, it's definitely Peter right behind her and Alex behind Peter.

Rachel loves to kiss and be swept off her feet, for sure! Yes, agree, her interests at that point were Peter, Dean and Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Ok, so no concrete evidence on a Spain date, we shall see, hopefully in a new preview later.

The blimp bases are in the US-CA, Ohio and Florida. So that's why I think Dean's date will be in CA or SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:59 pm

HEA wrote:
moonchild wrote:During the daytime at Barkfest she said:

ITM - R
This date so far....and it's not even over yet......has completely exceeded my expectations

VO - R
I mean he is tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, great smile and just a beautiful soul from within
y
ITM - R
He's just so dreamy!

VO - R
Tonight I want to get to know Peter on a deeper level

ITM - R
I want to go below the surface.  Right now, Peter is blowing my mind.  That's how I feel about Peter today.  Then she gives a little bark or growl and starts laughing.

i know she said: the connection is from within

i do not remember when this PO or PI was inserted though?

It was during Barkfest when they were taking the photos

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:54 pm

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:
moonchild wrote:During the daytime at Barkfest she said:

ITM - R
This date so far....and it's not even over yet......has completely exceeded my expectations

VO - R
I mean he is tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, great smile and just a beautiful soul from within
y
ITM - R
He's just so dreamy!

VO - R
Tonight I want to get to know Peter on a deeper level

ITM - R
I want to go below the surface.  Right now, Peter is blowing my mind.  That's how I feel about Peter today.  Then she gives a little bark or growl and starts laughing.

ok can be anywhere .. but it is a VO on teaser episode 1 and she says: we connect from within

so for me it is heavy and of course i think it is related to peter since she said "beautiful soul from within"

generally when a person is in this state of mind, it is not far away to be in love. IMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:Ok, so no concrete evidence on a Spain date, we shall see, hopefully in a new preview later.

The blimp bases are in the US-CA, Ohio and Florida. So that's why I think Dean's date will be in CA or SC.

OK then. scratch the spain possibility then. it has to be SC. They are both wearing tees as SC is hot and humid. that is the only place other than spain that they could possibly wearing  summer clothes as per the teaser we saw

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Lost17 wrote:HEA-that's 'viking boat'! giggling  Yes, it's definitely Peter right behind her and Alex behind Peter.

Rachel loves to kiss and be swept off her feet, for sure! Yes, agree, her interests at that point were Peter, Dean and Bryan.

sail away captain o my captain Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:12 am

HEA wrote:
moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:

ok can be anywhere .. but it is a VO on teaser episode 1 and she says: we connect from within

so for me it is heavy and of course i think it is related to peter since she said "beautiful soul from within"

generally when a person is in this state of mind, it is not far away to be in love. IMO

Sorry HEA, I misunderstood your question. She says it in a VO over kissing Alex and kissing Jack "We connect from within, and that's scary to me". This is in the season preview from the first episode near the end of the preview.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 22 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum