SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 10:18 pm

she says she does not get butterflies often but got them with peter
I wished we could translate her PI and make comparison with what she says about the other guy.

that was cute that copper got baby anti-noises headset  awwww

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Couple11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Couple10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Couple12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Copper10
from recorded TV episode - my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Wed May 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Copper was so cute throughout the whole date!

This was what was said at the end or their date.  We need to see what she says about the others after their dates.

R to P, at dinner:
When it came to the 1st 1-1, I was like......I really, really want to give it to Peter.....like hands down.
I just felt drawn to you....there's a type of energy and this date hasn't let me down.  You completely exceeded my expectations.  I've had such an amazing  (everyone take a drink) time with you and I am extremely hopeful....and that's a big deal from me because it's coming from a skeptical person.  So, Peter, will you accept this rose?

VO - R
It is so rare when I get butterflies and when I'm with Peter I get butterflies.  Not because how handsome he is....it's because it feels so good.

ITM - R
I am such a smitten kitten over Peter

VO - R
Choosing Peter for this 1-1 is me going with my gut.

ITM - R
And my gut did not fail me

VO - R
I feel that we connect in the right ways with each other

ITM - R
And I can't stop smiling about it

VO - P
Sometimes there are certain things

ITM - P
that you don't have to express....that you just feel the connection

VO - P
And Rachel is definitely someone I could see myself spending the rest of my life with

VO - R

I don't want to jump the gun.  I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I see a lot of potential with Peter.

ITM - R
And I'm so excited to see where this is going to go

Last edited by moonchild on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 11:24 pm

@moonchild you are the best!!!

now we need to compare with dean and bryan!!

thanks. that was a huge task you did here!!! thumbsup

did not she said something about soul? great soul or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed May 31, 2017 11:55 pm

During the daytime at Barkfest she said:

ITM - R
This date so far....and it's not even over yet......has completely exceeded my expectations

VO - R
I mean he is tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, great smile and just a beautiful soul from within

ITM - R
He's just so dreamy!

VO - R
Tonight I want to get to know Peter on a deeper level

ITM - R
I want to go below the surface. Right now, Peter is blowing my mind. That's how I feel about Peter today. Then she gives a little bark or growl and starts laughing.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 21 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:52 am

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:I have a question

how do you define the difference between a teaser at the end of the episode and a teaser shared by ABC on twitter or facebook or ABC press?

which teaser is allowed and why the other are not?

I do not go on social medias at all but I would like to know please

thank you

I think the difference is that the Previews at the episode end and put out by ABC contain nothing but actual footage from the filming of the show.  Other videos of interviews, and personal appearances by R or even some of the guys contain outside information that might influence your thinking.  So, we are only looking at what actually happened not at what people are saying after the fact.  Also, there are spoilers out there everywhere, so you might watch an interview and unknowingly get spoiled.

Non-spoiled threads should ONLY contained videos that have aired on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 am

sophienette wrote:
moonchild wrote:

how do you define the difference between a teaser at the end of the episode and a teaser shared by ABC on twitter or facebook or ABC press?

thank you

I think the difference is that the Previews at the episode end and put out by ABC contain nothing but actual footage from the filming of the show.  Other videos of interviews, and personal appearances by R or even some of the guys contain outside information that might influence your thinking.  So, we are only looking at what actually happened not at what people are saying after the fact.  Also, there are spoilers out there everywhere, so you might watch an interview and unknowingly get spoiled.

so this one HERE and HERE and HERE were aired and not this one HERE .... OR was it something completely different?

note: all links were shared on this non spoiler threads, so they are safe to clic.

sorry. I am hard on my head but I want to understand if there is a difference so I'll know in the future or if someone shared something and it was immediately removed. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

Yes as far as I know videos twitted shouldn't be posted here, but GA or another Admin can confirm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am

sophienette wrote:Yes as far as I know videos twitted shouldn't be posted here, but GA or another Admin can confirm

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:33 am

HEA wrote:
sophienette wrote:
moonchild wrote:

thank you

so this one HERE  and HERE and HERE were aired and not this one HERE .... OR was it something completely different?

note: all links were shared on this non spoiler threads, so they are safe to clic.

sorry. I am hard on my head but I want to understand if there is a difference so I'll know in the future or if someone shared something and it was immediately removed. thanks

@HEA you have a valid point. The last "here" has been deleted. It was posted by a member who is spoiled and should not have posted that tweet. Only vids media etc, that have aired are allowed in the no spoiler thread. This is the only way we can control what is a spoiler and what isn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 pm

yes thanks GA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:22 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for the clarification. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm

moonchild wrote:During the daytime at Barkfest she said:

ITM - R
This date so far....and it's not even over yet......has completely exceeded my expectations

VO - R
I mean he is tall, handsome, beautiful eyes, great smile and just a beautiful soul from within
y
ITM - R
He's just so dreamy!

VO - R
Tonight I want to get to know Peter on a deeper level

ITM - R
I want to go below the surface.  Right now, Peter is blowing my mind.  That's how I feel about Peter today.  Then she gives a little bark or growl and starts laughing.

i know she said: the connection is from within

i do not remember when this PO or PI was inserted though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum