SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 6:55 pm

I've watched the episode twice and didn't see it. I'll probably watch it again and look specifically for that.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 pm

@Kashathediva I did not see it, I did asked about it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Sometimes things are a bit chaotic around me with tv. It was a bit like that. I didn't see it so thought maybe it didn't happen. Wasn't positive. Thanks. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Ellen asked her to do two things for charity, and she did neither of them?

Matchy matchy shoes are more important? A crystal blingy wine glass or blingy shoes needed to be in a shot during the first epi. She didn't have to wear the shoes.

IMO She could have asked for an Ellen wine glass sitting on a coffee table at some point during filming or her shoes on display somewhere.

She kissed $10,000 to a charity of her choice goodbye?? Must have not been important to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:12 pm

@GuardianAngel Ellen does not go on all abc channel so we do not know why she did not do it. In toronto here is not on abc it is on cbs. So maybe they could not do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say Ellen plans on making the donation regardless of the props not being shown. And maybe they were there and not shown. Wouldn't surprise me with this show. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ellen asked her to do two things for charity, and she did neither of them?

Matchy matchy shoes are more important? A crystal blingy wine glass or blingy shoes needed to be in a shot during the first epi. She didn't have to wear the shoes.  

IMO She could have asked for an Ellen wine glass sitting on a coffee table at some point during filming or her shoes on display somewhere.

She kissed $10,000 to a charity of her choice goodbye?? Must have not been important to her.

So for clarification again, she had to have a certain wine glass or certain shoes in a screen shot during that first episode, the meat&geek. If these things were done, then Ellen would donate $10,000.00 to a charity of choice?
Maybe this was edited out? Because certainly this had to have had more importance that Mr. p*nis, Adam Jr. WhaBOOM, The Dementor Kiss, PeterPefect, or the MODSquad.
SMH. no no
It wasn't even mentioned. I wonder why? I wonder if I missed something watching Ellen. Maybe it was another episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:16 pm

@Kashathediva No you did not miss something.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 pm

reason wrote:@GuardianAngel Ellen does not go on all abc channel so we do not know why she did not do it.  In toronto here is not on abc it is on cbs.  So maybe they could not do it.

yeah, I figured when Ellen asked her to do that, I thought it would be a conflict of interest and it may not be allowed. Ellen is on NBC in the US. I think it might have been a product placement issue (aka) ABC would be promoting NBC basically by having Ellen merchandising on the show. imo.

ETA: It may have been a network decision not to do that, imo. From my knowledge, product placement is kind of tricky you have to be sponsored by the network.

Then again they did go on the show so who knows. The whole network thing can be a little bit tricky from a legal aspect. All jmo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

It would take no effort at all, for that wineglass to be on a coffee table or she could have worn the shoes for two minutes of filming a certain scene. Not hard to do. It's not like it's one continuous shoot. And, she has a dog. I'd make sure that $10,000 went to my local humane society, or if production wouldn't let me do it, I'd contact Ellen and tell her she was unable to do it.

I certainly wouldn't do nothing after that act of generosity on Ellen's part. Maybe somehow it was there, but we missed it.

ETA: Rachel was on Ellen promoting the 'ette, I'm sure two seconds of product promotion could be reciprocated.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 23, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

Wouldn't that have to go through abc? Can Rachel just decide to plug Ellen on the show?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wouldn't that have to go through abc? Can Rachel just decide to plug Ellen on the show?

Yup. From my knowledge and what I've learned it's not as easy at it looks or seems. imo. There's a whole process to it. It's definitely more of an executive decision Rachel basically doesn't have much of a say in it imo. 

If it was Kimmel merchandising, (which is on abc network) there would definitely be less of an issue with it. all jmo.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
BachelorBabe512
flojo031
LEMONADE
pavalygurl
Bee