SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Rachel has said many times, she doesn't care if they play sports but they have to like sports.
Also that he likes sports — that’s a big deal for me. He doesn’t need to play them, but needs to like them wrote:

http://www.justjared.com/2017/05/23/rachel-lindsay-gives-clues-about-bachelorette-winner-were-on-cloud-nine-about-being-engaged/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from sleuthing, I've also continued sleuthing. I was just saying that a love of sports is something both of her (alleged) F2 have in common. I think going to sporting events semi frequently means you like them quite a bit.

Bryan was also liking more "Bryan for Bachelor" comments on IG during the episode last night, along with some "you're my pick  :gotcha:  " Peter's liked a grand total of zero comments like that.

Also I pointed this out in the fan thread from Rachel's People blog  
I’ll just say that one man convinces me this all could work
Assuming this is about Peter because he's the only one with a 1-1 next week, that's what Nick said about Vanessa last season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Did we ever find out which posts Peter deleted from his IG or was that while it was private? I don't remember when it was noticed. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:21 pm

I am not sure how this is 'sleuthing'? It looks like speculation and semantics to me. Between R, Drabs, and Peter, there is no way of knowing who likes sports the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did we ever find out which posts Peter deleted from his IG or was that while it was private? I don't remember when it was noticed. TYIA

I know what he deleted but his profile was private at the time he deleted them so I'm not sure what the rules are on that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 pm

imo, I just can't see how Bryan would be F1. Just from social media activity alone, it's pretty clear that Peter is a lot more cautious about the posts and comments he likes on social media, whereas Bryan is not as cautious as @ReneeM has stated this also includes Bryan liking comments about being the Bachelor. 

Besides that, and I don't mean to stereotype but imo I'm almost certain that a lot of men in Rachel's season probably likes sports as well, so imo the sports thing is kind of moot. 

There's just many indicators that point to Peter as F1.

ETA: @guardianangel yes but his sm was private.

Last edited by jjjami on Tue May 23, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 3:24 pm

seton wrote:I am not sure how this is 'sleuthing'? It looks like speculation and semantics to me. Between R, Drabs, and Peter, there is no way of knowing who likes sports the most.

Who's Drabs? If you are going to use nicknames that no one understands, please clarify.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did we ever find out which posts Peter deleted from his IG or was that while it was private? I don't remember when it was noticed. TYIA

It was while it was private, and yes I know but wont say here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Rachel will be talking to Ryan tomorrow.
On Air/Ryan Seacrest @OnAirWithRyan
OK everyone, who are we LOVING and HATING from last night's #TheBachelorette?! Talking to @TheRachLindsay tomorrow!
https://twitter.com/OnAirWithRyan/status/867058798690582528

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 23, 2017 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
seton wrote:I am not sure how this is 'sleuthing'? It looks like speculation and semantics to me. Between R, Drabs, and Peter, there is no way of knowing who likes sports the most.

Who's Drabs? If you are going to use nicknames that no one understands, please clarify.

I believe the poster is referring to Bryan who is referred to as Dr Abs per his IG user name.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 3:28 pm

IMO what one thinks is moot another might not when it comes to sleuthing.  Anything that catches ones eye to further investigate is fine and worth it, IMO.  

A good example would be Des' season when most accepted the spoiler of Brooks being F1.  Some people, whether Chris fans or just sleuthers, noticed things that individually didn't mean much.  But when you add it all together it makes sense and leads one to believe something else.

So, while I tend to believe the spoilers are true, until we see who is out and about, who disappears and goes radio silent or whose spotted traveling for several SHVs and can fully rule anyone out.  Sleuthing should be done, whether its of the popular opinion or not.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Drabs is Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore