SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Sharleen's vlog

https://www.facebook.com/FLAREFashion/videos/10154810044292199/?permPage=1

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-season-13-premiere/

I sometimes feel a bit of dread heading into a new season, like a fear of being bored, or worse, that I’ll find myself opinion-less and unable to find anything to talk about. I’m happy to report, though, that the Powers That Be haven’t lost their magic touch. This was the funniest, most entertaining premiere I’ve seen from this franchise in years.
First of all, it doesn’t hurt that Rachel is freaking perfect. Yes, she’s beautiful, but it’s her every witty quip, quick comeback, and reaction to even the strangest of stunts that has me swooning. As someone with an admittedly chronic case of l’esprit d’escalier (Google it), I recognize and appreciate Rachel’s ability to deliver the appropriate, sassy yet kind responses. When Jonathan rather awkwardly “tickled” her midsection (men, I don’t know a single woman who would welcome or enjoy this from someone they’d just met), Rachel laughed kindly even though it wasn’t remotely funny. When Lucas first introduced “a glimpse” his trademark “Whaboom,” I laughed out loud at her “That’s just a glimpse?” She didn’t pretend to be thrilled to see Fred, the “bad kid” she was camp counsellor to, and I loved how frankly she said to his face, “You always remember the bad ones.” She also remembered not only the four men whom she’d met at Women Tell All but also specifics about their introductions. She’s just sharp and classy and wonderfully not fake or annoying in any way, which bodes very well for the season as a whole. Whew!

Now onto the men! My one issue with this season’s crop of men was their age. Rachel is 31, knows what she’s looking for, and is ready. Look, I’m all about age just being a number, but there were simply a few too many 26- to 28-year-olds for me to find them all believable candidates for Rachel, and a few seemed more like early Paradise cast members in that regard. Evidently Rachel agrees with me on the age thing, as when Bryan revealed his age (37), she said, “I love that.” However, age and legitimacy as a candidate for Rachel aside, some of my personal standouts—which are a separate thing from my season’s predictions—include: Alex, whose intro video won me over (his mom time was too cute). However, his vacuum-heavy Night One showing combined with the fact that no 1-on-1 time with Rachel was shown unfortunately lowered his stock. I love Kenny and think he’s a great mix of sentimental and funny. (I’m always a sucker for a contestant with good ITM commentary and I was laughing hard when he said he’d burn AJ, the creepy doll, if it began moving from room to room.) I’m torn on Blake E as I dug his (seriously well played) marching band entrance, but his intro video’s one-note focus on his sexual prowess combined with his later angry obsession with Lucas had me raising an eyebrow. I’m not sure I see a real connection with Rachel, but Diggy‘s facial expressions to the house happenings are hilarious and his fashion sense is reminiscent of Season 10’s Marquel. Above all, my hands-down favorite limo exit of the night was Brady‘s “ice breaker,” but unfortunately that seemed to be all we saw of him.

Related: Want the Latest Bachelorette Intel Before Anyone Else? Sign up for our New Newsletter!

Now onto my Top 4 predictions. I honestly don’t know a single spoiler for this season (so far, anyway; if you listened to my Reality Steve interview you might recall I said I always start out “pure”… I’m currently still in that pure state. Let’s try to keep it that way around here, shall we?) My frontrunners are as follows…

1. Bryan, 37: It’s hard not to automatically put the First Impression Rose recipient up top. Bryan was already light years ahead of the other men based on the kiss alone, then after adding the FIR in the mix, plus that second kiss, his major frontrunner status was sealed. From an analysis standpoint, the one thing Bryan’s missing is an intro video, but as I said in my The Morning After video, I’m not positive that makes or breaks his last-man-standing potential. Bryan’s chemistry is through the roof and there’s the right mix of seriousness and “trouble.” Bryan won Night One.

2. Kenny, 35: Have I mentioned I love Kenny? His macho wrestler side, his sense of humour, and his soft side (which shone through when he spoke of his daughter, and I love that he didn’t downplay this) come together to create a very appealing, intriguing candidate. He had an intro video, his limo exit shown, and not only his 1-on-1 time shown, but it was quality, which is huge for his “winning” potential. I confess at first I didn’t take Kenny super seriously based on his career, but by the end of the episode I was rooting for him hard, which is a testament to how charming he is.

3. Peter, 31: Peter may not have had an intro video, but he was first out of the limos and that entire limo exit was shown. His 1-on-1 time was sort of steamrolled (from our perspective) by megaphone-happy Lucas, but that 1-on-1 time was still shown. (We learned Rachel’s one of those weirdos who doesn’t like chocolate.) After meeting him, Rachel said he was cute and in general seems interested. I do also like how effusive he is about her in his ITMs. I’m guessing Peter makes it pretty far.

4. Josiah, 28: This prediction is based mostly on airtime; Josiah was undeniably omnipresent last night. His backstory is unbelievably tragic and I was moved by his reasoning behind becoming a prosecutor (Rachel, too, loved the “full circle” of it). Thus, it’s a bit of a shame Josiah is so insistent on being overconfident among the men because it makes him less likable on the whole. That said: Intro video, check. Limo exit shown, check. 1-on-1 time was shown, check.

Last edited by see2love on Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 3:40 pm

see2love wrote:Sharleen's vlog

https://www.facebook.com/FLAREFashion/videos/10154810044292199/?permPage=1

Thanks for this! can't wait to watch Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO what one thinks is moot another might not when it comes to sleuthing.  Anything that catches ones eye to further investigate is fine and worth it, IMO.  

A good example would be Des' season when most accepted the spoiler of Brooks being F1.  Some people, whether Chris fans or just sleuthers, noticed things that individually didn't mean much.  But when you add it all together it makes sense and leads one to believe something else.

So, while I tend to believe the spoilers are true, until we see who is out and about, who disappears and goes radio silent or whose spotted traveling for several SHVs and can fully rule anyone out.  Sleuthing should be done, whether its of the popular opinion or not.

JMO

I agree! And like Bevin comes to mind too! I feel bad for the f2 who were spoiled as F1's.. and now especially with all the social media!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 3:46 pm

If the IG was private at the time, then yes, we respect that privacy because the activity occurred while it was private. Thanks for the clarification.

Once again, I'm not one to stop sleuthing until the FRC. I don't have a lot of time to sleuth anymore so when I see something, I'll post it. That doesn't mean I don't believe the spoilers. This is the way I have always rolled. You will see in the s/cap thread @momoftrips and @misssid just found two different locations because they didn't stop sleuthing.

They both likes sports, they both have great smiles. Rachel said it was a hard decision. It will be interesting to see what made her chose one over the other.

There are some who will sit back and enjoy the spoiler, which is great! There are others who truly enjoy sleuthing and they will continue. There are those who enjoy doing both. This is a sleuthing forum, that's what we do here.

If you feel the need to advise me my point is moot, I have the option of not replying. So don't be offended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 3:53 pm

@see2love thanks.

First thought Sharleens hair is so lovely seriously. Seems like the no intro vid is throwing people off as she does mention how the front runners tend to have one. Wondering when they will be posted?

Also very interesting that quite a few recappers have mentioned Peter and Bryan as frontrunners

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me. How? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

I’ll just say that one man convinces me this all could work while another makes my worst fears come true. You’ll see me cry, curse someone out and have one of the Most! Dramatic! Cocktail Parties! Ever! … and this is just next week!

More confirmation for Peter as F1 Imo Smiley

Source

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 23, 2017 4:17 pm

It's going to be very interesting to see their date next week to see "how" he sweeps her off her feet. it sounds like a remarkable date if she's saying it's a date that gave her assurance that this would work. I wonder if she went in thinking it had a potential to be a fantastic date.
all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 4:39 pm

So here is the ring again...

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 5:54 pm

That can't really be the ring right ? Or is it just something peter gave her ..

Also peter just posted this photo on IG, he seems to have a mixed range of friends and gets along with everyone.

https://instagram.com/p/BUcuhOqAv51/
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Img_2516
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Img_2517

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 5:58 pm

@Petalfan I think some are speculating that Peter bought Rachel that ring at the farmer's market during their hometown date. It's not the engagement ring.

And, I was just about to post this photo as well. The more I find out about him, the more I like. Seems so genuine. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 6:07 pm

@Petalfan She's not allowed to wear the neil lane ring until after the finale airs, but it could have been a ring Peter got her. On his HTD she was trying on rings at the farmers market

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore