SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:40 pm

He is a well dress man. IMHO

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:46 pm

But there is also other sources than RS's that have said she chose Peter, right? So... Its still not over

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm torn. If the spoiler is true, on one hand, I would be disappointed that Rachel didnt make what I believe was the right choice. On another hand, I would love to see another full season of Peter. I'm thinking the edits can either be Bryan vs Peter, fueled by foilers from TPTB or it will be the smart choice (Peter) vs the emotional choice (Bryan). Rachel did say she chose with her heart. That would make sense if her mind was telling her that Peter was the right choice but her heart and sexual desire was saying Bryan (even though I think Peter is more desireable laugh out loud). All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Either way, Peter is okay post show, either happy in love or happy with what comes next. I hate seeing the sad F2. So if he is F1 great, if he is F2, I have a feeling we will see plenty more of him. Also, it is vastly unfair that men look sexy with grey hair. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Yes plus after rs changing his F1, I can't say that his sources are relatable.

For me I won't be able to tell until the last minute or until we found some sleuthed info. Because so far I feel like there are proof for both as F1, with a little more in favor of Peter but that's jmo !

I’m sure I’ll hear “Are you sure” for the next 2 months. My answer will be the same. “Yes.” But you truly won’t know until the finale on August 7th. And when you see incomplete spoilers in Norway and Denmark in the ep-by-ep spoilers to follow, you’ll probably be even more suspicious. And there’s no point to tell you I’m 100% solid, 1000% solid, or a million % solid on this, because I basically said that about Peter.
Quote : RS

#TeamPeter motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 54 1f495
#TeamRachel motivationmonday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 54 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:53 pm

I actually really liked Peters post and thought it was really nice of him and a really appropriate way to shout out J.toor. It's hard out in these streets for designers and hopefully they'll get some love from this. You do build up special relationships between models and designer to the extent that sometimes everything you do is imagined with that person in your head. I think it speaks to how cool Peter must be too as that rarely happens with difficult people who are hard to work with or make your job difficult.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Rachel, why???? He's so dreamy! Haha, I'm just kidding. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/871771918797611008

Last edited by bluejay25 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in the minority but I think Peter is heading to be Ben 2.0 and will be just as "image conscious".

I really hope not! That would be really disappointing (for me)

Just me personally but I'd say get ready for disappointment, it's the way of this show and most of these contestants IMO.

I don't see Peter being exempt from that and if anything, from pre-season sleuthing his SM of liking a post to strategize to be the Bachelor to his post today "explaining" why he is not a model (because "intentions"/"right reasons" and so on - imo), I am more inclined to think he is Ben 2.0. :yes:

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

But it makes it sound like he came on just to promote the business idk that post bothers me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

@Jmack What's wrong with supporting a small business? I don't buy that he would go through all of that effort to promote a business. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Bryan must have has more than "game" because that's the only thing I've seen from him so far. Although I know we are only 2 episodes in. I wish them well but can't say I'm not absolutely gutted
I hope too see Peter back on my screen soon as the Bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

@Jmack The clothes is not his it is his friend, if he gives it a shout out I dont mind to be honest.  He was contacted to be on the show after been nominated a few years ago.  Most people get nominated.  If he is not the winner, I see Rachel is happy so can Peter. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 82 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons