SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am

Honestly, I don't know who to believe at this point. This is gonna be an interesting season to say the least. We have sources here saying it's Peter, then RS now saying it's bryan. No wonder they let Rachel spill that she's engaged. This sounds like they are purposely messing with us laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I wanted Peter and Rachel together, and they may very well be together. BUT if she's engaged to Bryan, congrats to Rachel! She seems so happy. But now I feel like they are purposely messing with Steve now laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 am

It is not even about what RS says. I just thought Peter seems like such a catch, but honestly, it may be superficial thinking at this point. I am interested to see what it is that led her to pick Bryan over him. I have to give Rachel credit for doing what is best for her. It makes sense why she keeps saying it was a hard decision - Peter seems like a good guy. IMO

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Right or wrong yes to those who continue sleuthing and post their opinions whether or not they are popular opinions. It's never over until that ring is on the finger.
Can we start a fan forum for Bryan now or later down the line? There will be all 2 of us probs but I'll be there laugh out loud I'll fan for anything laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

@bluwavz for real for real laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

Hey, @miahawk and I like Bryan. I just like Peter too. Can Rachel have brother husbands?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

I agree that I have now composed myself, LMAO. I mean whatevs. I agree- don't know what to believe at this point. I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:48 am

This is what made Steve change his mind: "They originally told me she was engaged to Peter but after I was told earlier last week from a different source that the spoiler was wrong, I had this source who told me it was Peter look into it, and they stand corrected."

So he's still riding on ONE source who was wrong once. I have no clue what to believe. I would be hesitant to just immediately trust the one person who just hurt my credibility publicly.

Wild conspiracy theory for the Pachel fans out there, is it possible the source is being misdirected NOW after the Peter spoiler has been circulated, especially after their first date? All to try to throw us off? Idk man. Rachel and Peter seemed so perfect as a couple. All JMO

Last edited by Bach/ette on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:48 am

@AllAboutLove Whaboom. laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Alanna Don't worry girl I'll be right in there with you. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am

So where did Peter go when he should have been taking his class at the gym on the Thursday only to be back on the Monday? We know Bryan disappeared too. Questions, questions. Let the sleuthing continue! happy days

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 am

Hotmomma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Yup!!! This weekend's scopes ! Had me wondering too!

:yes: Same here. SHV clues reminded me of K and Shawn when sleuthing to see if Shawn was traveling. So while that wasn't confirmed for Bryan what was confirmed was that Bryan was MIA for 4 days from SM and that wasn't like him to be absent from SM. Bryan's time out with Willy and Josiah and him being on his phone reminded me of Shawn B as well. I personally think there was a foiler in place with Peter but like K's season now it is a spoiler with Bryan as F1 and FIR/Ep5date once again.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 am

@Alanna ... I'm in! I totally see Bryan's appeal!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:50 am

I don't know what to believe any more. :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe