SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

It's quite possible that RS has been foiled this time, but I always thought it was Bryan. Girl just seemed way too smitten on her HTD with Bryan and all the clues we saw afterwards, especially Mills saying this season reminded him so much of Ali's start to finish , always made me think something was off. Especially after seeing Peter/Rachel's first date, where I just couldn't believe this was the guy she said "really, really, really loves me". It'll be interesting to see who actually wins this thing, since RS's episode spoilers are a mess and he doesn't seem to really know what he's talking about, but Bryan makes much more sense to me. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am

So what exactly are we going to call the new Fan thread?

Rachel Fan Forum Spoiled F1 2?

Last time I did an A and B, will that work? Keep Peter's A and B for Bryan. We always keep NON spoiled members in mind since they will see the title of threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:54 am

Hmmm. Well, the sh*t just hit the fan. Funny but that announcement just changed my whole outlook on the season. I had been looking forward to seeing the development of her relationship with Peter and now I just get an Andi/Josh vibe. The positive is Peter the Bachelor!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

Maybe Peter's away on business was discussing TB, the one that he would never do. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:@Alanna ... I'm in!  I totally see Bryan's appeal!  
Me too!! laugh out loud bad boys win once again! Ha. I do love Rachel with Peter though and he's the husband material here imo. So yet another stupid Ette decision imo, nothing new here, friends laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

Yeah I think lots of people expected Bryan to win on the board based on previous patterns (me included) especially because it seemed as though Peter was the most obvious TB candidate left in the F3. So TBH I was more shocked by the initial spoiler over this one. RS has had no bloody clue for this whole season so I reckon nothing's in stone yet IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 am

I was never convinced of Peter as F1 and Peter's IG post today of him talking about modeling etc only confirms that to me. Peter's post reminded me of Ben H type thing, and more about image. So to me more about next lead (Bachelor) and wanting it to be seen as doing it for the "right reasons" as I don't see why a F1 would bother giving an explanation for his modeling or not. Especially since it had been discussed and sleuthed awhile back about his FB post and him liking that post about becoming the Bachelor. Add in the media attention he got in his hometown with people talking him up (like they did with Ben H) and combining all that together it makes me think 100% that Peter reads the forum and is responding accordingly for his bid to be the next lead (likely a shoe-in and planned IMO) :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So what exactly are we going to call the new Fan thread?

Rachel Fan Forum Spoiled F1 2?

Last time I did an A and B, will that work? Keep Peter's A and B for Bryan. We always keep NON spoiled members in mind since they will see the title of threads.

Yep A and B works!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

Whatever the outcome is, they are messing with RS on purpose laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I'm excited though! Can't wait till the finale!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am

Okie dokie. Changing the title threads. Peter will be A, Bryan will be B.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 am

A1day1 wrote:Whatever the outcome is, they are messing with RS on purpose laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I'm excited though! Can't wait till the finale!
Yep and Rachel and the man who really, really, REALLY loves her all both in on it. That's pretty cute and super fun enough for me to enjoy the season, regardless of who's f1. Good job Rachel and team!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 am

STeve has really lost his touch. I mean, for two episodes, it literally says "mystery guy eliminated" laugh out loud. Wow. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe