SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Lawkid wrote:I think Thursday he might not be there since on the schedule for Thursday they have sub next to his name. What do y'all think ?

Yes it appears he has a sub working for him tomorrow (morning one). Smiley

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Lawkid Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Also how does his worth personal training booth camps work ? On the website it states he's starting booth camps from next Monday . Is it going to be everyday or only on a Monday ? I think it's something to note .

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Lawkid wrote:I think Thursday he might not be there since on the schedule for Thursday they have sub next to his name. What do y'all think ?
He has a class session at 5:30pm

Also for clarity purposes - I believe Peter gives classes at Kamps gym but he actually also has "on demand" sessions directly through Worth Training which I imagine would have it's own schedule. for instance Peter is supposed to run all bootcamps weekly every monday starting from 6/12 at 5:30pm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:52 pm

This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Jmack wrote:This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

I think so. Because it was so contrary to what everyone else was saying, with CH saying "look out for Peter!" and Mills saying you would be able to tell after the first episode. They were making it seem like it was very obvious and clear-cut, while she was making it seem like it wouldn't be. Just a feeling, but I think that was her way of cluing us in that it wasn't Peter, since I haven't seen a single unspoiled person guess it's Bryan at the end. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Lara wrote:
Jmack wrote:This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

I think so. Because it was so contrary to what everyone else was saying, with CH saying "look out for Peter!" and Mills saying you would be able to tell after the first episode. They were making it seem like it was very obvious and clear-cut, while she was making it seem like it wouldn't be. Just a feeling, but I think that was her way of cluing us in that it wasn't Peter, since I haven't seen a single unspoiled person guess it's Bryan at the end. IMO.

That screams Bryan
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Looks like all our ladies know who they want Day 1! Even the Ette that I thought would be more logical.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 pm

@Alanna She was GONE after that first kiss. laugh out loud Literally and figuratively
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@Alanna She was GONE after that first kiss. laugh out loud Literally and figuratively
I think we (collective we, women laugh out loud) are largely morons after watching all this. Like I feel if I got a dude costume, *I* could get to f1 using all the same lines, mannerims and alpha traits every single fir has done laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:09 pm

But on day one she felt drawn to Peter as she said, and many saw a connection with her and Peter while some thought Bryan was too aggressive. So depends on who is looking and who is telling imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:11 pm

She described Bryan as "the hottest first kiss of her life" in her people's blog, If he is not F1, Peter must be the most confident and unfazed fiance ever.

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:11 pm

Yeah, no matter who Rachel ends up picking, I don't really see her as a Jojo or a Kaitlyn or an Andi, who had a very, very specific type and were never going to stray from it. Rachel genuinely did seem smitten after her date with Peter and seemed to be chasing him. Even if she ends up going for Bryan, I think she was truly conflicted during the process. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe