SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:13 pm

She said hottest first kiss, not hottest kiss of her life. She also said fireworks went off in her heart with Peter, she is smitten by him, he gives her butterflies and swept her off her feet. Way better than hot first kiss imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Dessler wrote:She described Bryan as "the hottest kiss of her life" in her people's blog, If he is not F1, Peter must be the most confident and unfazed fiance ever.
She also described her relationship with Peter as "a relationship completely different than any other relationship I've ever been in" no idea .

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@Alanna She was GONE after that first kiss. laugh out loud Literally and figuratively
I think we (collective we, women laugh out loud) are largely morons after watching all this. Like I feel if I got a dude costume, *I* could get to f1 using all the same lines, mannerims and alpha traits every single fir has done laugh out loud

Yep. I finally accepted this last year. The F1 guys just tend to be a certain type. It's how I knew who would be Jasmine's F1 on B'ette CA without spoilers. Because it's the same kind of guy every time. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:16 pm

She has used almost the same qualifiers to describe Dean's and Bryan's kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@Alanna She was GONE after that first kiss. laugh out loud Literally and figuratively
I think we (collective we, women laugh out loud) are largely morons after watching all this. Like I feel if I got a dude costume, *I* could get to f1 using all the same lines, mannerims and alpha traits every single fir has done laugh out loud

Yep. I finally accepted this last year. The F1 guys just tend to be a certain type. It's how I knew who would be Jasmine's F1 on B'ette CA without spoilers. Because it's the same kind of guy every time. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Yup yup!! I briefly believed Rachel was a special snowflake but nahhh!! She's mere mortal like the rest of us! laugh out loud I just wanna know when Bryan is tossing her against a wall/bookshelf/into a puddle or some variation otherwise he's slacking laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Gosh that Jasmine... dont get me started. I guess we women tend to get drawn to what is familiar. I havesaid if I am drunk and out of my mind enough to g on these shows I would go for smeone completely different to what I have dated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It reminds me of that interview Rachel did where she was asked what surprised her about that first night and she said something along the lines of the guys weren't aggressive, like she had expected; they were all too gentlemanly and afraid to really go after her. So, in that kind of environment, the alpha does stand out, as it seems flattering and romantic to be pursued so passionately. That's probably why Nick did so well on Andi's and Kaitlyn's, despite both of them telling us that he wasn't their physical type. I'm not 100% sure that Bryan won still, since I think that Rachel seemed way more smitten with Peter than the other previous bachelorettes did with their F2 and sometimes the Ryan Sutter/Roberto/Chris S. type do win. But, it's not looking good for Peter right now, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Lara wrote:
Jmack wrote:This is almost as bad as "who shot JR"!!! Do you remember in the interview in the car Rachel said you won't be able to tell and she specifically said "you think you know"...? Do you think she made that comment because she knew RS was wrong with that initial spoiler?

I think so. Because it was so contrary to what everyone else was saying, with CH saying "look out for Peter!" and Mills saying you would be able to tell after the first episode. They were making it seem like it was very obvious and clear-cut, while she was making it seem like it wouldn't be. Just a feeling, but I think that was her way of cluing us in that it wasn't Peter, since I haven't seen a single unspoiled person guess it's Bryan at the end. IMO.

When did Mills say that..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm

@Carine it was in his podcast for the premiere - I don't remember the exact wording, but he was answering the question when the host asked if we would be a lot to tell

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Lara wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

It reminds me of that interview Rachel did where she was asked what surprised her about that first night and she said something along the lines of the guys weren't aggressive, like she had expected; they were all too gentlemanly and afraid to really go after her. So, in that kind of environment, the alpha does stand out, as it seems flattering and romantic to be pursued so passionately. That's probably why Nick did so well on Andi's and Kaitlyn's, despite both of them telling us that he wasn't their physical type. I'm not 100% sure that Bryan won still, since I think that Rachel seemed way more smitten with Peter than the other previous bachelorettes did with their F2 and sometimes the Ryan Sutter/Roberto/Chris S. type do win. But, it's not looking good for Peter right now, IMO.

I remember that part too. Apparently she wants her man aggressive so how would she feel after Peter's answer to the sex question? I don't think she wants respect in that department, she wants passion, being desired and wanted. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Lara wrote:@Carine it was in his podcast for the premiere - I don't remember the exact wording, but he was answering the question when the host asked if we would be a lot to tell

Just listened to the podcast again and Julia asked "would we be surprised by who she becomes engaged to based on how we saw them last night" Mills said " I don't know I wouldnt say surprised, no"..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Carine wrote:
Lara wrote:@Carine it was in his podcast for the premiere - I don't remember the exact wording, but he was answering the question when the host asked if we would be a lot to tell

Just listened to the podcast again and Julia asked "would we be surprised by who she becomes engaged to based on how we saw them last night" Mills said " I don't know I wouldnt say surprised, no"..

And then we have Rachel saying, you won't be able to tell, you'll just have to watch. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe