SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by makeover Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:04 pm

I'm not sure about Rachel but I tend to cross my arms when I'm nervous. Especially when talking to someone who I have a crush on. Whether it develops into something more is yet to be seen on the show but at this point, Rachel has a crush on Bryan, IMO.

Eta: I really like what I see of Bryan so far. It seems the guys in the house really seem to like and respect him as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:17 am

Regarding Rachael crossing her arms around Bryan. IMO, she is guarded - she comes across as an intelligent women and perhaps she can see what others have pointed out (that he is very smooth and player vibes). She might be subconsiously trying to protect herself especially if she has had previous negative experiences with guys of a similar type? I don't know enough of Rachaels dating history so this could be completely wrong but thought it worth mentioning for a different perspective. Also, I personally don't cross my arms if I'm feeling comfortable - for me, I am cold and trying to keep warm or I'm wary/guarded/nervous about something. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 am

I think Rachel has clearly repeatedly shown she is comfortable with Bryan. I don't think her crossed arms mean much. I think her legs crossed over his lap mean much more...oh yeah...and those kisses.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:37 am

^ Wait a minute. When did she cross her legs over his lap? Did I miss something? Do tell! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:37 am

Uh, I don't personally understand the claims that Rachel is guarded or uncomfortable around Bryan. He's her alleged F1, best friend, lover, etc. Even if it turns out that he's not, well, he made it to top 2 so that is hardly the case that she somehow feels guarded around him or something IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:^  Wait a minute.  When did she cross her legs over his lap?  Did I miss something?  Do tell!  laugh out loud

It happened in the very brief second glance of them during the night portion of the group date. She puts her legs on his before he draws her into his lap and then they went back to the group of guys.

I can see what some are saying in Rachel maybe being a little wary of Bryan, in as much as she has a crush and is completely into him. I mean the man did tell her right out of the gate that she's in trouble and I'm sure Rachel is well aware that yes, Bryan is smooth. So I can see some hesitation on her part but at the same time a level of intrigue and attraction that is very obvious based on how she kissed him. It might be why she waited till Episode 5 to give him a one on one date.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:25 am

I wouldn't put so much stock in the fact that she waited til Episode 5 to give Bryan a 1:1 date, as that has been the case with many F1s from the franchise (many of F1s received the Episode 5 date) which is why people have actually said it's becoming a bit predictable at this point with that being the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:05 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:Uh, I don't personally understand the claims that Rachel is guarded or uncomfortable around Bryan. He's her alleged F1, best friend, lover, etc. Even if it turns out that he's not, well, he made it to top 2 so that is hardly the case that she somehow feels guarded around him or something IMO.

Because she may be falling for him and is therefore guarded with her heart? I seriously doubt she is already in love with him at this point. She may be scared of letting herself fall? There are plenty of reasons why a person would be guarded if they have been hurt before. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:29 am

Right, but I don't personally sense any discomfort from her end at this stage. Someone who is hesitant of a guy wouldn't kiss him like that, hop on him and wrap her entire body around him, give him the FIR, take him to hometowns/at least F2s even after the sloppy seconds comment or other reasons people have been hesitant about him. JMO. Everyone has different meanings behind certain body language. While for some, crossing their arms might implicitly express guardedness, for others it represents ease and comfort. From what I've seen, both from giving Bryan the FIR to apologizing to him for not giving him a date in Episode 3, to giving him the Episode 5 date when there is data that verifies many F1s received the Episode 5 date, to ultimately taking him to hometown and the high probability that she's currently engaged to him doesn't point at any major apprehension on her end from beginning to end. JHMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:31 am

@dartbachfan27 I never said I saw any discomfort - just that she could be guarded in some ways hence the crossed arms. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:29 am

Am I the only one slightly bothered that Bryan is never seen by anyone anywhere?!? Dude really is the invisible man going place to place without anyone ever noticing him. I know his tagged option is off but I even look at tags that he might be in like #thebachelorette and nothing. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 am

@Cila51290 nope not the only one. Plus he's turned off his tags. Does anyone know if he has gone back to work yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan