SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:08 pm

coolangel wrote:Thank you @Diana! yes

I admit that I got into supporting Bryan initially coz of him being vilified to prop up the other potential F1. The more I sleuthed, the more I liked him. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 4256136633 He is who he is-take it or leave it IMO and I respect that.  yes

#TeamAbschel cheeky

Or team #BrachelHugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:29 pm

I am playing all fields. I like the final 3 men. I think Rachel lucked out with all the 3 left.
Brachel ,Brach for team name, maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:26 pm

*edited*

Back to Bryan, I may not be objective as I have shipper glasses on but I thought the Big Boy radio show revealed some things. I haven't seen Rachel crack so far and she is so good at this but so is Big Boy! He knows how to ask the right questions. Do we know when that interview was filmed?

Some interesting things:

- Rachel was saying how she has to/ plan to downplay kisses or connection she has with other guys to her fiance. But just a moment ago, she was blushing about the first kiss with Bryan again and looked giddy when they were teasing her about it. If she really planned to spare her fiance's feelings, I would think she would not gush about that kiss so much.

- When Big Boy smartly asked about what kind of cuisine she planned to serve at their wedding to suit both sides of the families, she was really thinking about it. If it was Eric or Peter, I would think it would be pretty straightforward. But Bryan is Columbian, so.. She might have to think about it more.

Again, I could be seeing or hearing what I want to see or hear but it was interesting.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi all! Unapologetic Bryan fan here handwave I'm so glad to find a corner where there are other Bryan/Rachel fans too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Bluelegs wrote:Hi all! Unapologetic Bryan fan here handwave I'm so glad to find a corner where there are other Bryan/Rachel fans too!

Welcome! I see you have a Bryan avi. Might have to change mine. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Bluelegs wrote:Hi all! Unapologetic Bryan fan here handwave I'm so glad to find a corner where there are other Bryan/Rachel fans too!

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:51 am

laugh out loud there will be more than dozens I'm sure!! They haven't even had a 1:1 yet and they're already one of her strongest relationships. The fact is, Rachel loves how Bryan treats her and that's all that matters. We can argue outside the fan forum all day and night whether each one of us thinks it's right, wrong or indifferent, but it's hard to argue imo that to Rachel, it's totally what she wants and how she wants her man to interact with her imo. She might start meowing/mewling at the next massage offer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 am

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to express this sentiment but watching Bryan I actually keep thinking he would've made an awesome bachelor. He's very charismatic which is probably why he's F1.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:12 am

brownravens wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate place to express this sentiment but watching Bryan I actually keep thinking he would've made an awesome bachelor. He's very charismatic which is probably why he's F1.
I agree but Rachel had to have him for herself  Hugesmile Hugesmile I don't blame her!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:48 am

brownravens wrote:Not sure if this is the appropriate place to express this sentiment but watching Bryan I actually keep thinking he would've made an awesome bachelor. He's very charismatic which is probably why he's F1.

ITA that he would have made a good Bachelor but in the same sentence, I would also say that he was never going to be the Bachelor right after Nick IMO. TPTB are very predictable in their pattern IMO and it's the turn of a 'vanilla' lead like Sean, Chris S and Ben H. Bryan is too polarizing to fit that mold IMO. They are not giving him the Bachelor edit either IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:54 am

@coolangel if you don't mind me asking, why isn't he getting a bachelor edit? He's come across as pretty good to me. The only questionable comment was the sloppy seconds comment. Besides that, he's been good to Rachel. And nick played it so safe last season that if Bryan is F2, I could see them making him bachelor to spice it up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:01 am

A1day1 wrote:@coolangel if you don't mind me asking, why isn't he getting a bachelor edit? He's come across as pretty good to me. The only questionable comment was the sloppy seconds comment. Besides that, he's been good to Rachel. And nick played it so safe last season that if Bryan is F2, I could see them making him bachelor to spice it up a bit.

Let me start by saying that this is purely my opinion but the way I see a Bachelor edit is that TPTB make you look like the ultimate catch by removing trace of everything that can be perceived as even remotely negative IMO. I am choosing my words carefully since this is a fan forum but Luke last season was the perfect example and Chris S during Andi's season. Just show the good parts and show or project the more emotional side of the contestant so audience can root for them when they inevitably suffer heartbreak (JMO). Bryan so far is getting the passion edit IMO and they chose to show the sloppy seconds comment which if he was a Bachelor contender, they would have edited out.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85