SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:51 am

Thanks for the info @Diana Smiley

@Lara I've really warmed up more so to him, too (I never disliked him to begin with) - he was so fun and easy going on the Ellen date. When he looked up to see Will and Peter's answers for the kissing question (I'm assuming mostly to see Peter's since Will also already talked about it earlier) .... I was really amused by that laugh out loud
And that gif of him watching her is so heart eyes.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:02 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for the info @Diana Smiley

@Lara I've really warmed up more so to him, too (I never disliked him to begin with) - he was so fun and easy going on the Ellen date. When he looked up to see Will and Peter's answers for the kissing question (I'm assuming mostly to see Peter's since Will also already talked about it earlier) .... I was really amused by that laugh out loud
And that gif of him watching her is so heart eyes.

I love that moment too! It was so cute to see that combination of curiosity and possible jealousy from him. I loved all the small Bryan moments, like him watching her when she was saying her goodbyes at the RC or standing up and making fun of himself for doing so when Rachel entered the room looking for Eric or listening intently when Rachel was telling Ellen about the kiss. I'm such a sucker for F1s that are smitten from the get go and become these starry-eyed dorks whenever they're in the lead's presence. Rachel's line about "he really, really, really loves me" totally rings true with him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:22 am

I can totally see Bryan being her f1. He has such a presence and she clearly has been all in. He definitely fits her top quality of confident/secure and at 37 years old he should be, imo, ready to settle down and make babies. Plus, he lives in an exciting city and gives her exposure to a new culture and language. Seems to me that he would be hard for our strong and sexy Rachel to resist.

I did not pick Bryan in my Bachelor pool after first episode because I thought he was too obvious. I guess that's how our Bachelorettes work and maybe why the preseason spoiler was Peter. It also gave Peter a bunch of fans and loads of sympathy if he is f2, perfect for sliding into lead.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:25 am

I feel guilty that I'm playing both fan sides this round laugh out loud but I can genuinely see Rachel very happy with Bryan because he seems very ready to give her what she wants and needs. As usual I will try to stick with my own caveat of enjoying the ride as long as it lasts, she certainly seems incredibly happy, secure and really, really loved now!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:30 am

Me too. I still enjoyed Nick and Andi's relationship even though I knew he was the F2 and I enjoy and will still enjoy watching this one regardless of whether he's the F1 or F2. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:44 am

sdmom wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm hearing these two are rock solid so far and really happy. This is from the person who told me Bryan got the FIR. Hugesmile

It's funny I had heard things that make me think she was engaged to him but RS had said Peter, so I dismissed it. Next time I'll follow up.

Thank You! If you don't mind and if this is not asking too much, can you share some of the things you heard that made you think she's engaged to Bryan?
For example, I heard Bryan came home the same day Rach did which made me wonder. Along with other little things like Bryan being gone for home the same time Rachel was silent on SM.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:57 am

Alanna wrote:I feel guilty that I'm playing both fan sides this round laugh out loud but I can genuinely see Rachel very happy with Bryan because he seems very ready to give her what she wants and needs. As usual I will try to stick with my own caveat of enjoying the ride as long as it lasts, she certainly seems incredibly happy, secure and really, really loved now!

I am in same boat. I am actually very excited, as Rachel fan, to watch this season as I like both her f1 and f2 so will be happy to see her love story unfold. May the best man for Rachel win.

This is new place for me as I usually have a strong preference for one over the other. Or, in some instances, an intense dislike for one over other. It's fun to like and see the appeal of both Rachel's spoiled final guys.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 am

I played both sides of the fence in Andi's season. It was nice to be happy with whoever she chose. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 am

Thank you @Diana! yes

I admit that I got into supporting Bryan initially coz of him being vilified to prop up the other potential F1. The more I sleuthed, the more I liked him. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 10 4256136633 He is who he is-take it or leave it IMO and I respect that.  yes

#TeamAbschel cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:I played both sides of the fence in Andi's season. It was nice to be happy with whoever she chose. JMO.

Lucky you as that was my #1 most miserable season of all as i saw zero redeeming qualities in that f1 while this season I am happy to sit back and let Rachel take control. I have loads of faith in Rachel's ability to chose the right guy for her.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:46 am

I posted this up under the F1 Clues thread, and thought it might fit under this one as well:

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but after reading RS' episode-by-episode spoilers, I realized that Bryan was the one that got the 'adrenaline date' on his first one-on-one in Oslo, Norway.

Bryan and Rachel got the proverbial “adrenaline” date here as I believe they rappelled down that ski jump on harnesses. Or just hung there and made out. It was in the season previews of them strapped to harnesses kissing. Source: RS

Isn't that usually a good indication as to who the F1 is? Because think back to other previous seasons where this has occurred: Jason/Molly (even though he picked Melissa initially), Ali/Roberto, Jake/Vienna, Nick/Vanessa, etc. Not to mention the whole FIR, first one-on-one date in episode 5 pattern.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 am

flojo031 wrote:I posted this up under the F1 Clues thread, and thought it might fit under this one as well:

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but after reading RS' episode-by-episode spoilers, I realized that Bryan was the one that got the 'adrenaline date' on his first one-on-one in Oslo, Norway.

Bryan and Rachel got the proverbial “adrenaline” date here as I believe they rappelled down that ski jump on harnesses. Or just hung there and made out. It was in the season previews of them strapped to harnesses kissing. Source: RS

Isn't that usually a good indication as to who the F1 is? Because think back to other previous seasons where this has occurred: Jason/Molly (even though he picked Melissa initially), Ali/Roberto, Jake/Vienna, Nick/Vanessa, etc. Not to mention the whole FIR, first one-on-one date in episode 5 pattern.

Yes I'm also pretty sure that in one interview she said her favorite dates were the ones that pushed their limits or something along those lines

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85