SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:18 pm

^ my point is we on this board were speculating if the comment would be shown or not. No one knew for sure but only those who had watch it before the general public. IMO, Bryan could have easily apologized after the episode was shown, but he did it before. Why? The timing is suspiciousnto me.

Mods, feel free to move my posts if necessary and I apology if it doesn't belong here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 am

sdmom wrote:^ my point is we on  this board were speculating if the comment would be shown or not. No one knew for sure but only  those who had watch it before the general public. IMO, Bryan could have easily apologized after the episode was shown, but he did it before. Why? The timing is suspiciousnto me.

Mods, feel free to move my posts if necessary and I apology if it doesn't belong here.

I agree with @relalou. He could have assumed...as I did...that what had already been shown on the Ellen show would also be shown on the Bachelorette. So while he could have gotten the info from Rachel if she had watched the episode, he also could just have made an educated guess. So not that suspicious to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:33 am

@Sprite agree to disagree.
Back to :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am

We knew on this board about the sloppy seconds before it aired on Ellen. He could've gotten a hold of the same clip we did after he came back from filming. Friends/Family could've shown him the clip. Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 am

Cila51290 wrote:We knew on this board about the sloppy seconds before it aired on Ellen. He could've gotten a hold of the same clip we did after he came back from filming. Friends/Family could've shown him the clip. Jmo

But he wouldn't know if it was going to shown in the final edit. **IMO**
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am

@Tiggerlgh He probably took a wild guess. He knows the show well,IMO. The tricks and all for drama that TPTB love. Jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:57 am

Since this is a Bryan ff let's move the discussion to a little more fanning......

Here is a link to the clip of him getting the FIR. Him looking intently as Rachel talks gets me  beatingheart

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 am

nd4reality wrote:Since this is a Bryan ff let's move the discussion to a little more fanning......

Here is a link to the clip of him getting the FIR. Him looking intently as Rachel talks gets me  beatingheart

They laugh in the same manner (min 01:31). Rachel also throws her head back when laughing Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 am

No wonder he got the FIR, he was very direct right off the bat about what he wanted from the experience. Loved how he said " I don't want to waste your time, I am here for something serious". Wish they had shown more of the conversation to justify why he got the rose instead of just the kissing edit. He got her smiling like a school girl with the little spanish schtick Smiley

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:17 am

@nd4reality Thanks for posting! He is so cute. The camera lingers on the rose on his lapel and same with when they are walking away holding hands after the devouring kiss. She sure loved those kisses!

ETA:

Sorry @Dessler I just saw your vid. Thanks for posting. IMO for him he was crazy about her from the start. Very sweet and genuine IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

I love their banter. He goes in with a one liner and she keeps it going. Adorable.
And I notice she is starting to get touchy feely with him. After the FIR kiss her hand lingers on his upper arm then slides down to hold his hand. We see you Rachel.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

@GuardianAngel IKR! He even said " the personality and genuineness is the cherry on top, but the initial attraction is physical and I got it bad for her". He was attracted to her physically right from the start which is a good place to start in this type of situation where you don't really know the person
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85