SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:15 am

makeover wrote:
annapasuk16 wrote:He always finds a way to be around her and the watching over her while the other men were saying their goodbyes made me swoon! Especially when it seemed like the rest of the guys were caught up in talking to one another but Bryan was solely focused on Rachel.
I notice he is always aware of her presence and make a point to be near her. (Chris was the same in Des' season.) Not even in an attention seeking way either. I think he genuinely adores her. That gif of him watching her ❤.

He had a great energy in that Ellen interview segment when they were on the couch. Relaxed and charming.

I also noticed in the last episode when Rachel came into the room to look for Eric, he jumped up so quickly to answer her and he even made fun of it a little himself. I don't see a player when I look at him; more like an over-excited manchild. Lol.

Because he made himself so accessible for Rachel, it's possible Rachel may first focus on guys who are a little more hard to get. We shall see. However, I think she will appreciate him in the end, just like Des with Chris.

I think this a good thing you picked up on! On the nighttime portion of the Ellen group date, I feel like Bryan was quickly one of the first people to get up when Rachel walked in the room, and he was certainly the last to sit down after Rachel sat. And then like you said, when she walked in the room during the second rose ceremony, he shot right up. I feel like he is always expressively laughing at the jokes she makes - whether on Ellen or whether in front of the group during a rose ceremony. These may be little things and maybe even non-things, but it just suggests such an effort and respect for her on his part. One that can be made without even needing to be an extroverted person. Whether or not Bryan is F1, I hope that this gets noticed with more viewers, because in the end it's only a good thing if Rachel had another attentive guy vying for her.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

It also ties into what I noticed in this past episode -- the camera panned to Bryan when Rachel said thank you to those who have "been supportive and have my back". To me, that the camera stayed on Bryan when Rach was saying that makes me think it was Rachel talking about Bryan having her back.

That's a best friend! IMO :yes: beatingheart

I caught that camera panning as well. I will look for more in the epi's to come since he won't get his 1:1 for a several more weeks. Editing can be telling!

@Dessler Thanks for taking the time to make the gifs!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm

I also noticed in the last episode when Rachel came into the room to look for Eric, he jumped up so quickly to answer her and he even made fun of it a little himself.

Yeah that moment made me laugh a little. I especially thought it was cute how, like you said, he made fun of himself and went, "why am I standing at attention?"

The moment that actually endeared me the most to Bryan, was when Rachel was talking about the kiss with Ellen. I think the focusing and zeroing in on him backstage when she was talking about it was pretty much the confirmation that that's what she was referring to. And for all the showboating accusations when they came out and yes the sloppy seconds line was bad, I expected to see some bit of smug or smirking on his face but there was none of that. He didn't seem arrogant or puffing his chest at the fact that she was full on gushing to Ellen about how good the kiss was. I found that interesting.

And I too loved some of his reactions during the Never Have I Ever game. I liked how he shrugged and just owned that yeah he's thought about having sex with Rachel and I cracked up at the way he seemed to lean away from Alex with a WTF reaction after Alex admitted to peeing in the pool. I also loved his reaction to Alex's comment that the nude texts were "classy".

Like I've said, I'm not really invested one way or the other in this season and who Rachel picks. Whoever it is, I hope it works out. But I have to say so far, I've found Bryan far more interesting than Peter and they've barely shown Bryan. People insist he's front and center but I don't see that. I like how chill he seems and like he gets along with everyone and that he is focused on Rachel. Now I'm also honest enough to admit that some of my feelings may be that I think he's gotten a bit of an unfair rap. Fine if some think Peter is the better choice for Rachel but I hate there almost seemed a determination to villainize Bryan in the process and nothing I've seen warrants that, in my opinion.

I disagreed with some of the comments I read how he was faking sincerity with Eric and in his ITM gloating about how great things are with Rachel. I didn't see that. I thought he was genuine in saying that he couldn't relate to what Eric's going through because Rachel has had no issues opening up to him and in my opinion, the producers showed that comment for a reason and instead of gloating or showboating, I actually think it might have been a clue that so far we're not seeing the full picture with Bryan and Rachel.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Good post @lleyki! Also to add: Bryan and Rach haven't had a 1:1 yet but she seems incredibly comfy and cozy with him already, and their relationship is moving ahead at lightening speed, which is usually the f1 in this constrained environment imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:20 pm

lleyki wrote:
I also noticed in the last episode when Rachel came into the room to look for Eric, he jumped up so quickly to answer her and he even made fun of it a little himself.

Yeah that moment made me laugh a little. I especially thought it was cute how, like you said, he made fun of himself and went, "why am I standing at attention?"

The moment that actually endeared me the most to Bryan, was when Rachel was talking about the kiss with Ellen. I think the focusing and zeroing in on him backstage when she was talking about it was pretty much the confirmation that that's what she was referring to. And for all the showboating accusations when they came out and yes the sloppy seconds line was bad, I expected to see some bit of smug or smirking on his face but there was none of that. He didn't seem arrogant or puffing his chest at the fact that she was full on gushing to Ellen about how good the kiss was. I found that interesting.

And I too loved some of his reactions during the Never Have I Ever game. I liked how he shrugged and just owned that yeah he's thought about having sex with Rachel and I cracked up at the way he seemed to lean away from Alex with a WTF reaction after Alex admitted to peeing in the pool. I also loved his reaction to Alex's comment that the nude texts were "classy".

Like I've said, I'm not really invested one way or the other in this season and who Rachel picks. Whoever it is, I hope it works out. But I have to say so far, I've found Bryan far more interesting than Peter and they've barely shown Bryan. People insist he's front and center but I don't see that. I like how chill he seems and like he gets along with everyone and that he is focused on Rachel. Now I'm also honest enough to admit that some of my feelings may be that I think he's gotten a bit of an unfair rap. Fine if some think Peter is the better choice for Rachel but I hate there almost seemed a determination to villainize Bryan in the process and nothing I've seen warrants that, in my opinion.

I disagreed with some of the comments I read how he was faking sincerity with Eric and in his ITM gloating about how great things are with Rachel. I didn't see that. I thought he was genuine in saying that he couldn't relate to what Eric's going through because Rachel has had no issues opening up to him and in my opinion, the producers showed that comment for a reason and instead of gloating or showboating, I actually think it might have been a clue that so far we're not seeing the full picture with Bryan and Rachel.

:claphands :claphands :claphands
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Sleuthing the 'I am falling in love' ITM SC got me back to Bryan's HTD BTS videos. Embedding them here.

Girl clearly couldn't get enough of him.  giggling  giggling

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:39 pm

They really are adorable together. I wish more conversations were shown.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:18 pm

In episode 2 when the guys were speculating on whether the next date is a single date or a group date, Bryan was like "Probably a single date, because another group date in a row would be too tiring for her." It's just something small but I like that his mind is on her well-being.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Bryan liked 2 photos on IG about an hour ago, both memes of his surprised face

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 pm

I finally had a look at Bryan's social media and I like him a lot more from that than what I had seen pre season (mostly Ellen). I think I have/had a few reservations about him and it all started from sloppy seconds gate. I think I just really want Rachel to find that person for her as the way I've seen her gush about him I think that she would be devastated if it didn't work so I just hope he is there for her. The more I see of him and the little things people pick up are definitely looking good. I always say even if one guy is fundamentally better than another (whatever that means) it doesn't mean they are better for you. I'm just excited to see it all play out now and hope I get to see lots of little glimpses into the relationship she has with her F1, at this point I think you could convince me she ends up with Tickle monster.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:12 am

I just noticed there's no episode next week. no no So 3 weeks till their 1on1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:13 am

A.j wrote:I just noticed there's no episode next week. no no So 3 weeks till their 1on1.

There are two episodes in the following week, according to Mills. They're doing one on Monday and one on Tuesday! So we should be able to see their date on Tuesday in two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85