SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:36 am

Around the

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:22 am

I love that Bryan is chasing her and laying it on pretty thick. IMO he is seems sincere about his intentions. He definitely good looking, grown sexy and seems to me he is a lover. I am rooting for him as f1 if not Bryan for bachelor.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:25 am

Anyone have clips of their interaction in Episode 2? It was brief but I liked how they admitted to missing each other since he wasn't on any of the dates that week.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:26 am

Dessler wrote:@GuardianAngel IKR! He even said " the personality and genuineness is the cherry on top, but the initial attraction is physical and I got it bad for her". He was attracted to her physically right from the start which is a good place to start in this type of situation where you don't really know the person

Exactly, which is why I can justify the first kiss on night one. He likes her, go for it. Plus I wonder when he found out Rachel was going to be the 'ette. He may have stalked her SM during the rumours, and knew right then that he liked her. He could have applied during Miami casting? or the second round of casting after she was announced. Was there one in Miami? Need to check this out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:47 am

His friend Pauline of 15+ years nominated him , maybe she realized Rachel was his type.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Screen23

Just wanted to give a shout to my dear friend @pauldine for being the sole reason I was able to live out the most incredible experience of my life! That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! I appreciate you and I cannot thank you enough Diddy!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 am

I definitely think Rachel is 100% Bryan's type. 

It's one of the reasons I have zero doubt about Bryan being genuinely interested in Rachel. 

Actually, when I think about it, I think Rachel is more than just Bryan's type, I think she's his dream girl   beatingheart :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely think Rachel is 100% Bryan's type. 

It's one of the reasons I have zero doubt about Bryan being genuinely interested in Rachel. 

Actually, when I think about it, I think Rachel is more than just Bryan's type, I think she's his dream girl   beatingheart :yes:

Awwww, that's so cute! I'm with you all. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Bryan is not being totally genuine with her. I just think his eagerness to impress her and make a lasting impression on her is not translating with some because of the way other contestants have acted in the past. Looking at his SM and seeing the way he is on the show, you can tell he really just likes her **IMO**. I love that for Rachel!

I'm guessing we will get a lot of Bryan next week. He will probably be highlighted in the episode before his one-on-one and then, there will be his one-on-one too I think. So, hopefully we can see more of the layers in the connection between Rachel and him. Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:10 pm

@Dessler thanks, I remember seeing that IG but I wondered when his name was actually submitted. He posted an IG on FEBRUARY 12 that he was shopping. I wondered if he knew already by that time because Rachel was announced on Feb 13th or if he found out like the rest of us. Either way he would have had time to check her out and really liked what he saw!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQbpCSBlSWd/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Bryan and Rachel are so dynamic together. The mutual attraction is undeniable. I love how Bryan is so direct about his interest, has fun banter and off the charts chemistry with Rachel. Bryan seems very secure in himself and IMO that gives him an attractive confidence. IMO they are incredibly well suited to each other. Both have big passionate personalities and a zest for laughter. I think Bryan is very likable and sincere and can totally see Rachel and Bryan finding enduring happiness together.
Those videos make me smile and laugh along with them. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f600  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f605
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Someone asked for the Ep 2 clip.

Rachel & Bryan from on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/221097813
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Oh my gosh!!! After seeing that week 2 interaction again, I am fawning!!!! He is SOO into her.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Yea after watching that over I can totally see why she chose him!!
1. He seemed to genuine want to check on her
2. Gave her a metaphorical gift card for "healing hands"
3. Very forward with the kiss
4. Not using their time to talk about other guys
5. He clearly likes WOC
6. He wants to be her "stress relief"
7. She did say her fiancé makes her feel "GOOD" and apparently it looks like in more ways than 1!!
8. Rachel's love language is: physical touch and quality time = Bryan speaks her language fluently and seems to know how to make a 10 minute session feel like an hour!!! Ha ha

Well damn now that I look at this again....sign me up!!!!! Lol
ALL IMOOOO

Last edited by Jmack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85