SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Can someone post the clip of him taking her away at the end?  I missed that part.  

Yeah - if there is one, can someone post please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 pm

lleyki wrote:
The point is that Rachel herself is lapping him up. literally.

laugh out loud

Thanks for the clip. Watching it again, it was better than I remembered. I thought Rachel was more arms length wary last night when I first watched it. But this time, I see what others mentioned about her not being able to help just going giddy and giggly with him. She is definitely into him. There is major chemistry between them.

Notice she leaned in to kiss him first. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:09 pm

beatingheart that clip! Like others, I can totally see her giddiness & there is SO. MUCH. CHEMISTRY. whipped :fanningfan

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

She had both her hands on his thigh (sorry if I posted that already somewhere).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Dessler wrote:She totally set him up with "what makes you weak?" question and he caught on to it. They are just at ease with each other and have this friendship and laughter together.
His certainty/directness about her and what he want with her is so attractive to me.  "YOU ARE MY FUTURE" ....*swoon*  awwww

Their banter and rapport is legit. Some people make it seem like Bryan is spouting all these lines AT Rachel but it's more like he's talking TO her and they are talking to each other. I see romantic chemistry and friendship between them.

"You make me weak in the knees" is obviously a joke because she set it up and she got it. My favorite part is actually them falling into each other's arms laughing together. I don't think I've seen her sit this close to any of the other guys while talking during cocktail parties. And I've noticed she uses her "girly" voice with him.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm

When he talked about wanting to be strong when she was weak reminded me so much of what she talked about her fiancé and the way he loves her so much heartbeat

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 pm

I also like that he threw in that he'll want her to be strong for him when he's weak which I think was just reading the room correctly. Culturally I do not think Latin men really think like that and I think Bryan expects to always be the strong protector here also, but he reads Rachel correctly that it's what she wants to hear from him. He knows what he's doing and Rachel and I love it laugh out loud, what else can I say?? All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm

His voice alone makes me weak in the knees and then when he spoke to her in Espanol. DEAD. :thud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm

IDK about ya'll but if you look at the SC of the Vid upthread, he is looking at her as though he wants to eat her up. :fanningfan

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Lmao I love that it's all the same folks in here who were rooting for the original baddy last summer too. IA, both baddies make me weak too and I completely understand the Ettes!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm

I tend to root for the contestant that I see a connection with the lead, either because of the sheer chemistry or that the lead is a done deal in my mind.
For me this season it is Bryan. He would have to really nosedive (and maybe he does) but as of now I see the thing between them. In a big way.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Just like Ali's season, to good to be true. Little red blushing ears while being a smooth sincere player IMHO. He's too cute. Rachel isn't used to being told she's fantastic. I think she realizes it now when she gushed on a media link I watched, forget which one where she blurted "he loves me"!!

That told me that she figured him out and believes him. That will be her challenge IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85