SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Dessler wrote:She totally set him up with "what makes you weak?" question and he caught on to it. They are just at ease with each other and have this friendship and laughter together.
His certainty/directness about her and what he want with her is so attractive to me.  "YOU ARE MY FUTURE" ....*swoon*  awwww

I haven't watched the episode yet but dayum this video and their conversation felt so palpable. Swooning awwww

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 27 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 27 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Swooning big time over these two! Their chemistry is off the charts. They are just so into each other while the other guys are battling.

I also love ages...37 and 32...perfect time for marriage and babies!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:54 pm

I'm jumping in this thread, because wow what is happening here! The chemistry is off the charts with these two. He's such a charmer, so handsome, his accent, and did I say their chemistry. Wow. Just wow! awwww
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:00 pm

i just want to fast foward time. To next week, to the end of the show and to see what actually happens. If they are this into each other I cannot imagine what the next few episodes is going to bring.

Hey @dessler - can you do us a big one and put that clip of Bryan interrupting lee and them walking off from ep4 please ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:i just want to fast foward time. To next week, to the end of the show and to see what actually happens. If they are this into each other I cannot imagine what the next few episodes is going to bring.

Hey @dessler - can you do us a big one and put that clip of Bryan interrupting lee and them walking off from ep4 please ?  TIA

I can't make a clip because it is super short and they did not show their faces but I can make a gif instead if that's okay with you.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Ok thanks Dessler !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:20 pm

So are we only seeing their date next week and not tonight??? Bummer!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:26 pm

CMIIW, but I believe next week is the two night extravaganza.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Yes we gotta wait 1 more week but then the season really will be over imo. Rachel is dunzo city without even him having a 1:1 imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:34 pm

I started to like this guy as soon as I saw the first epi. I just think Bryan's relationship with Rachel is miles ahead of everyone else's. I like how focused he's been on her from day one. He's honest with her in telling her what he wants. I think that gives her confidence to move forward in the relationship.
That video clip above was cute. I watched it many times already. laugh out loud  I don't see cheesy lines but a mutual banter between the two of them. Looking forward to their date and seeing how their relationship progresses moving forward.
This is all IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Sweet Moment beatingheart

My GIF

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0cnjvgUfB0

The only one she has the X factor is the doctor. JMO. and there she is gushing about how much he loves her and is her best friend.

I'm happily married and the best part of my marriage is that my husband is my best friend. I love that she has found that with B heartbeat

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85