SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:That screen cap reminds me of the interview (wish I could find it) where Rachel says her fiance is someone who wants what she wants, and wants it with her, which she has not had before. This is definitely Bryan all the way. As far as the pacing of things, I've learned from my brother and guys in my life that when most men have found the one, they wastes no time in wifeing her up. I see Bryan as that type of person. I love a man who is upfront about his intentions and his actions match his words. He said he was going to be Rachel's stress reliever and gave her a massage. He said he would be strong when she is weak, and was when they were rappling down. He said he was here for Rachel and has not gotten involved in any of the drama of the house. Can't wait to see more of their relationship.

So spot on. The actions match the words.
This is everything.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:32 pm

@Bookworm85 Yes to everything you said. :claphands

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Did you guys hear the kiss in the background at 1:51?

it sounds like Bryans kissing  question

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:38 pm

OMGsh i wouldn't have catched it if you didn't tell.
It sounds like his kiss indeed, or at least a wet kiss.
Lol can't believe they put a kiss in there instead of an F1 declaration as we were used to. So funny. You are awesome @SelmaHB.
Welcome on board btw
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 pm

@SelmaHB inliterally loll' d. This is sleuthing at its finest.

Now off to listen for said kissing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Kissing is their calling card!! Sounds good to me!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:09 pm

#warchgate (discussion in Bryan general thread) and now #kissysoundgate!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:29 pm

everglow wrote:
"Bryan accepts me for who I am. It's like he accepts me flaws and all, and it doesn't scare him. And he keeps reassuring me this is what he wants, and he's here, and he's not going anywhere and um... I haven't had that before."

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 Giphy
via GIPHY

Honestly this makes me tear up...  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 1f62d 

To have someone who accepts you...flaws and all...and who is not going anywhere.... isn't that what everyone wants... to find a love like that? It's so RARE  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:40 pm

That is the sweetest itm and then she looks up through her lashes. Goodness gracious!!! Bryan must melt all over every time he gets that look irl. The cutest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:57 pm

@SelmaHB Wow, I totally hear the kissing sound! I LOVE that ITM. Rachel is so smitten.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:04 pm

@SelmaHB welcomebanner laugh out loud That's awesome, good ear! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:28 pm

Yes , I heard the kissing sound too!
Impressive work @SelmaHB Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 49 1f64c

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85