SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 pm

You know it! 2pop wine high five
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Tajlena Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:#teambryan. #teamjordan.  Go team!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698
#teammisunderstoodbaddy?? #teamreformedbaddy? Honestly #teambutt is easiest to type laugh out loud

Y'all saved me a seat and some popcorn right? bestbud!

I'm going with #teamretiredplaya cantstopl

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Tajlena wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
#teammisunderstoodbaddy?? #teamreformedbaddy? Honestly #teambutt is easiest to type laugh out loud

Y'all saved me a seat and some popcorn right? bestbud!

I'm going with #teamretiredplaya  cantstopl
This one is amazing!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud I love it and am genuinely laughing out loud #teamtootiredtoplay also in the same vein. I think if guys like Ed and Jordan can be with one woman then Bryan will be just fine, provided Rachel is that one woman and hopefully she is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:i don't see how Bryan is teambutt but okay !!!!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 3806527698

But he has moves Hugesmile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

Ah. The moves of his people.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:00 am

makeover wrote:Does anyone have a gif of Rachel's reaction when Bryan told her he was falling in love with her? It was very sweet. And Bryan's ITM of her reaction was also beautiful.

I gots 'em!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 1f61c

Bryan: "...I am truly falling in love with you..."
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Giphy
"...to let those words out of my mouth."
via GIPHY

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 53 Giphy
via GIPHY

Let the warm fuzzy wuzzy feels ensue..awwww

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:03 am

I want a gif of their one on one time from the Viking group date. It's right after they say they missed each other and Bryan starts talking and Rachel just sort of nuzzled his nose and lips and basically made it clear she still wanted to kiss him. It was subtle but I thought that was a pretty sexy moment between them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:15 am

Oops I wanted to add these couple too:

Their crinkly-eyed, face-splitting grins around each other are delightful.
via GIPHY

via GIPHY

lleyki wrote:I want a gif of their one on one time from the Viking group date. It's right after they say they missed each other and Bryan starts talking and Rachel just sort of nuzzled his nose and lips and basically made it clear she still wanted to kiss him. It was subtle but I thought that was a pretty sexy moment between them.
[adds that to my "to-gif" list] yes

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:22 am

Thank you so much for those beautiful gifs/gifts @everglow blowkiss 

I just love how Rach and Bryan light up around each other! 

Every time I see them together I find myself smiling away - they just exude happiness!

They're so real to me in how they are with each other, so natural, and it's like I'm getting to see both of them falling in love with each other - it's just beautiful  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:36 am

@everglow do you take requests?
I have a few: her ITM after their 1-1 date, her saying I like Bryan a lot!
Another Rachel's ITM after their alone time on Vikings date, her saying Bryan accepts me, my flaws too.
Her "will your family accept me?" gets me every single time! So precious!
They have lots of sweet moments, it's beyond physical attraction, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:44 am

These gifs! I love how happy he makes her! :Woah-hoo:
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:57 am

This is random, but I loved how sassy Bryan got after Peter got that GDR. LOL. He was not impressed!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:05 am

I love their genuine smiles and laughs.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85