SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:18 am

Lara wrote:
A.j wrote:I just noticed there's no episode next week. no no So 3 weeks till their 1on1.

There are two episodes in the following week, according to Mills. They're doing one on Monday and one on Tuesday! So we should be able to see their date on Tuesday in two weeks.

Thanks! Sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Nillay Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 am

Well ... remember the part in the season preview where Rachel said she is falling in love ?... ok. The shirt she is wearing in that interview does match the shirt she is wearing during Bryan's HTD.
Also ...Didn't Millsy say that Rachel was in love during HTD??
Tells me Bryan might actually be F1

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:56 am

Yeah, it was sleuthed in the SCs thread and it definitely appears to be the same top! The only thing that worries me about that is that they probably wouldn't show the lead saying she's falling in love with her F1 by HTDs. So, either it's just an ITM that they used for promos or it's purposely misleading us to think that it's Bryan so it's more shocking when she picks someone else.

Her face though right after she says it...totally smitten. So, it does make me think she picks Bryan!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 am

Lara wrote:
A.j wrote:I just noticed there's no episode next week. no no So 3 weeks till their 1on1.

There are two episodes in the following week, according to Mills. They're doing one on Monday and one on Tuesday! So we should be able to see their date on Tuesday in two weeks.

Of course I am on vacation that week......

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 am

@Lara oops my bad ... wasn't aware it was posted already haha
But you do make a good point!

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:26 am

Lara wrote:Yeah, it was sleuthed in the SCs thread and it definitely appears to be the same top! The only thing that worries me about that is that they probably wouldn't show the lead saying she's falling in love with her F1 by HTDs. So, either it's just an ITM that they used for promos or it's purposely misleading us to think that it's Bryan so it's more shocking when she picks someone else.

Her face though right after she says it...totally smitten. So, it does make me think she picks Bryan!

Tptb can still create doubt. I remember Jojo saying on HTD with Jordan "I am definitely falling in love with Jordan" and "sometimes I want to tell him I love him back". Jordan won but some people thought it will be Robby till the very end.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:45 am

Dessler wrote:
Lara wrote:Yeah, it was sleuthed in the SCs thread and it definitely appears to be the same top! The only thing that worries me about that is that they probably wouldn't show the lead saying she's falling in love with her F1 by HTDs. So, either it's just an ITM that they used for promos or it's purposely misleading us to think that it's Bryan so it's more shocking when she picks someone else.

Tptb can still create doubt. I remember Jojo saying on HTD with Jordan "I am definitely falling in love with Jordan" and "sometimes I want to tell him I love him back". Jordan won but some people thought it will be Robby till the very end.

Good point! And it might be why CH talked about "he says he's ready to settle down, but is he?", so that might be the storyline after HTDs with Rachel trying to figure out if he's ready for marriage or if he's a player. Could possibly go along with the "challenging" vs. "has it all together" storyline she was referring to on nightlife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 am

sdmom wrote:
Lara wrote:

Of course I am on vacation that week......
I'm on vacation for 4 weeks after next week so will just have to record it and have a marathon watch when I get back.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:18 am

As soon as I saw CH's five to watch, and CH's line about is Bryan ready to settle down, I was pretty sure that will be the storyline. Like Ali/Roberto, is he too good to be true, for Rachel IMO it will be, is he really ready to settle down. JMO but that's how I think it will unfold.

We need to be on the look out for any clues and proof of travelling for Bryan!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm hearing these two are rock solid so far and really happy. This is from the person who told me Bryan got the FIR. Hugesmile

It's funny I had heard things that make me think she was engaged to him but RS had said Peter, so I dismissed it. Next time I'll follow up.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:24 pm

Diana wrote:I'm hearing these two are rock solid so far and really happy. This is from the person who told me Bryan got the FIR. Hugesmile

It's funny I had heard things that make me think she was engaged to him but RS had said Peter, so I dismissed it. Next time I'll follow up.

Oh, wow, thank you!!! I definitely trust your source, as you've had great info in the past.

That makes me really happy. I've really warmed to Bryan in the past episode- he just seems to really adore her and I want that for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Diana wrote:I'm hearing these two are rock solid so far and really happy. This is from the person who told me Bryan got the FIR. Hugesmile

Thank You! If you don't mind and if this is not asking too much, can you share some of the things you heard that made you think she's engaged to Bryan?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85