SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 pm

A just kidding j/k or joke or something to that effect would normally be used in order to avoid confusion that there really was a group of women leaving from those two particular states. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:01 pm

My bad, I grew up in Illinois. During the summer many people from Illinois fled to the Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva and other places to get away. I jokingly envisioned a bunch of women heading up 1-294 for the weekend to see Peter. Next time I will put j/k at the end.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Good find @WrapQueen85 !That dog sleuthing got me like
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 58 200

via:Giphy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Her caption cantstopl Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 58 Img_0722
https://instagram.com/p/BVdMFBzAxzU/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 pm

truelovealways wrote:Her caption cantstopl Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 58 Img_0722
https://instagram.com/p/BVdMFBzAxzU/

She pulled up from 40! I can't hate, a woman after my own heart laugh out loud #shootyourshot2k17

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 am

Kraus is a german last name, so him being german makes sense. To be honest, it just makes me think about Rachel's Big Boy interview and the question about the food she would possibly serve. Maybe, she was thinking about how much sauerbraten she would have to serve? JMO of course. Smiley

Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 am

On Peter being German and the infamous ring.

@Fender made me wonder if Rachel could've been thinking about German weddings. IMO, her being from Texas, she is probably familiar with South American and Latin cuisine. German cuisine could be more of a question mark to make her think in that moment. Earlier, someone had speculated that Peter would eat American food, but if he is German and has German-speaking family members, then IMO perhaps she wondered if his family would prefer German food.

For the heck of it, I searched "German Engagement traditions," and found this gem Smiley

Here's what came up: "In Germany the traditional engagement ring is usually a gold band worn on the left hand. After the wedding the same ring is worn on the right hand. Men also wear their wedding ring on the right hand."

http://www.howtogermany.com/pages/german-weddings.html

I'm cautiously boarding the ship again, lifevest in hand in case it doesn't happen laugh out loud but I just thought this was interesting seeing he uses a German name to refer to his Grandma and it sounded like she or his mom may have been speaking a bit of German in the video.  All jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:13 am

@GetUpGirl great hypthosis! She didn't get close to saying any wedding just you're good. A lot of people were saying she was about to say Spanish which is common so wouldn't have been a clue. However German weddings are not common so that would've been interesting! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:22 am

GetUpGirl wrote:On Peter being German and the infamous ring.

@Fender made me wonder if Rachel could've been thinking about German weddings. IMO, her being from Texas, she is probably familiar with South American and Latin cuisine. German cuisine could be more of a question mark to make her think in that moment. Earlier, someone had speculated that Peter would eat American food, but if he is German and has German-speaking family members, then IMO perhaps she wondered if his family would prefer German food.

For the heck of it, I searched "German Engagement traditions," and found this gem Smiley

Here's what came up: "In Germany the traditional engagement ring is usually a gold band worn on the left hand. After the wedding the same ring is worn on the right hand. Men also wear their wedding ring on the right hand."

http://www.howtogermany.com/pages/german-weddings.html

I'm cautiously boarding the ship again, lifevest in hand in case it doesn't happen laugh out loud but I just thought this was interesting seeing he uses a German name to refer to his Grandma and it sounded like she may have been speaking a bit of German in the video.  All jmo

Wow thats interesting, I didn't know about the gold band being worn as an engagement ring. Ok I'm putting the lifevest back on as well because things aren't adding up for me.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 am

@gramercypark10 Interesting indeed! I know much has been made of the possible ring, but I really do think he bought her one. In one of the sleuthed HTD photos, it definitely looked like he had a wallet out and she seemed to be putting a ring on as they turned away from a table staffed by a black man and turned towards the Wearable Archeologies stand The shots were from the back. I'll see if I can bring it over. Has anyone sleuthed who the man is, or what his table might be called?
ALL IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:57 am

@GetUpGirl thanks for the info, never knew about the German engagement traditions that is interesting.

@Marginwalker are you talking about these pics..?
https://mobile.twitter.com/gracebrennan343/status/855867128473423873
Thanks to @TLTF who posted about the tweet during HTD..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:01 am

@Carine yes! that's the one! Though I could be reading the images out of order, I see the second one as first. Probably wishful thinking. But did anyone find out about that second stall?
ALL JMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly