SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:03 am

Carine wrote:@GetUpGirl thanks for the info, never knew about the German engagement traditions that is interesting.

@Marginwalker are you talking about these pics..?
https://mobile.twitter.com/gracebrennan343/status/855867128473423873
Thanks to @TLTF who posted about the tweet during HTD..

I'm just wondering if she received it later. It looked like the very first lot of interviews she did she wasn't wearing it, it then reappeared later. I might go through some interviews and their dates and see if wencan pinpoint when she started wearing it.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 am

All I know is that the name Rachel Kraus has a nice ring to it. Hugesmile laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:14 am

Looking forward to Monday night and some new Rachel and Peter footage. Regardless of what happens in the end, I like these two together, the way they look at each other and interact, there's something there that's different and I do believe genuine, and I'm excited to watch their romance, whether it's short or long.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 am

SeekAny wrote:Looking forward to Monday night and some new Rachel and Peter footage. Regardless of what happens in the end, I like these two together, the way they look at each other and interact, there's something there that's different and I do believe genuine, and I'm excited to watch their romance, whether it's short or long.

I am always struck by how real their interactions are. The way they look at each other is adorable IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 am

@Marginwalker here is more:

source

source 2

source 3

source 4

source 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 am

@Cila51290 I agree! He does have a sister named Rachel Kraus. So maybe Rachel Lindsay-Kraus!

@SeekAny same here it's been too long IMO. Although it would be hard for me to watch if they don't end up together.

@bachfan05 I agree from the get go they seem so well put together like soulmates. I haven't seen anyone like that with her yet IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 am

@GetUpGirl Maybe his niece? I thought she was his sister. I can't post her profile since its private. I cant remenbet what he said during the date either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 am

I gather that she is a cousin. HE only has 1 brother w/ 2 very small children

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 am

@GetUpGirl Great find on the ring and the significance of gold.

Has anyone looked into Peter's gold ring on his 1 on 1 dinner date with Rachel? It looks like some kind of symbolic ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:28 am

@WhisperingLove thanks! Like others, I can't shake the feeling that this alleged purchase (ring) is a concrete clue, even though it wouldn't hold up in court. LO
imo

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 am

So I'm curious are HTDs after fantasy suites or before?

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly