SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 am

I love watching people with their eyes and what their facial expressions do in the moment. It's so evident to me how much these two were feeling each other during their first 1 on1. Those eyes do not lie!

My SC from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew

Also love Rachel's little up and down look here laugh out loud

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Those screencaps and that gif....damn! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 1f60d Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 1f60d I guess I'm one of those people who is a sucker for subtle moments like those. When people talk about chemistry , that to me is chemistry! I feel like a lot of the times when it comes to these reality shows , overt actions are interpreted as chemistry as opposed to the quieter moments between people. When it comes to these two , it's all in their eyes and the smiles. I even found their hug from episode 3 very intimate.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Santaluces92 Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Here is a video of Peter and Rachel at the ring stand. It looks like he's about to pay for something IMO...
https://t.co/DCpbbiOaG0

Santaluces92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 pm

@Cila51290 I love those pics. I agree with you so evident. IMO I can't see how they wouldn't end up together. She said it was a slow burn love I think but it really seems like love at first sight IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:34 pm

@Santaluces92 I tried to send you a message but it failed. I saw your first post weeks ago, ****edited**** I do believe Peter is F1 and I think -IMO-  in your first post you were trying to provide extra solid information to people here; sadly,  I think they missed the link, or just read the comments too quickly. Would you please open your private message for me? IMO, what you wanted people to learn is that, on the 6th of June, Rachel left Texas and went North East/ Mid-West from Texas,  she probably went to meet Peter somewhere. ****IMO***I made some connections and you were correct, ***IMO***the comments section, especially the last comment was key. I can't prove that Peter is the F1, but my findings suggest that  he  is quite likely the F1(JMO). IMO I think you may know this already and are here again trying to help posters.***edited***I have undertaken further analysis of things I believe are relevant, and each time I am more convinced than Peter is F1 yet, I can't claim I am 100% correct. All JMO

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Fan forum rules - no negative of other contestants)

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:42 pm

@Girl Born To Travel Could you bring the original post over?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Also love him here from that video:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 60 Db7j9d10

Source

How he's looking into her eyes and soul! IMO

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:57 pm

@moonchild It is there on the social media thread and this is a fan thread so I don't know if it is allowed to post it here. Santaluces posted it before on the sm thread and it was never removed. Then, you do have the link as I sent it to you, so you can post it, plus you have that photo I took of that particular comment made by her mum. You can post that pic if you want but the moderators are probably going to ask you to move it from here. I rather don't post in public as I feel my theory -which you know well- is correct as you can test my statements, but time will show if I was right or wrong. I think Santaluces is on the same page I am and IMO she/he doesn't really want to get caught in all the debate either. That is my opinion based on her/his two posts here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:11 pm

This thread is a FAN thread for "A".
This is not a discussion thread for other cast.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Not only is this a Fan thread, and only Peter and Rachel are to be discussed, if you are sleuthing outside this forum, and do not care to share your findings, then please do not indicate you are doing so because quite frankly I don't care. It means nothing to the topic title, and others cannot join in and sleuth.

If a member cannot take part of the sleuthing team, and share all findings for further discussion because that's what we do here, then kindly keep those comments to yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:21 pm

@GetUpGirl good to know. Thank you

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly