SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

@HEA IMHO she choose her final 1 night one. So she is talking bs about not knowing night 1. JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by NuFan Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Question from a new fan. Do they edit most of the show as they go along or wait until they finish the season to edit it?

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:02 pm

@HEA I find it funny that Bryan, Peter, Dean, and Eric are all sitting next to each other, one right after the other. I don't think anything episode 1 in this case is an indicator of F2, especially seeing how Rachel basically jumped into Peter's arms to kiss him on their date and seemed very, very into him on a deep, emotional level IMO. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:05 pm

NuFan wrote:Question from a new fan. Do they edit most of the show as they go along or wait until they finish the season to edit it?
They edit as the show is filmed. There have been seasons where the final Rose ceremony headed filmed with the first episode was aired

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:15 pm

reason wrote:@HEA IMHO she choose her final 1 night one.  So she is talking bs about not knowing night 1. JMO

I remember Ali and Deanna and other bachelorette saying that they knew first night. Ali even said (probably because she split with Roberto) to let them work and doubt and explore other possibilities. Good and well on paper IMHO but when butterflies show up, they are hard to ignore IMO.

I am trying to think how any woman would react the first night, how I would react. And the normal reaction for me would be to focus on ONE guy, not multiple.

I do not deny that she has major chemistry with Peter but I see it one way. I do not see it him chasing her. And why didn't she remember where he was coming from if Peter gave her a great impression out of the limo? I understand that she had 31 guys to remember but again IMO if interested, she would have rememebered every details.

What bother me with Peter F1 is that Bryan will have his 1-1 on ep5. Why did the prods wanted to wait that long for Bryan IMO? Because I am pretty sure I heard somewhere that the lead do not choose who and when IMO. The first night they gave the top 5 list with the top 2 right?

Also why keeping bryan with lee and bryan with eric... both in the center of the drama? On both occasion, I saw no drama vibe coming from Bryan. He even rolled his eyes with the eric/lee argument. IMHO, they want us to believe that bryan is not the F1. IMO they are editing bryan to create doubts.

If Bryan had a soon 1-1, it was just a done deal, show us the proposal. By waiting so long, they created this doubt she was truly interested when I believe she never had a say (did she apologize on ep2 at the CP for not giving him a date at all?... so no say right?)

I see Rachel attracted to Peter but I do not see the same reciprocity. I see Rachel attracted to Bryan and oh boy do I see reciprocity. That is the main difference. I am not sure at episode 1-2-3 that Peter was THAT much interested to her. His BL does not show it for me.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:16 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@HEA I find it funny that Bryan, Peter, Dean, and Eric are all sitting next to each other, one right after the other. I don't think anything episode 1 in this case is an indicator of F2, especially seeing how Rachel basically jumped into Peter's arms to kiss him on their date and seemed very, very into him on a deep, emotional level IMO. All jmo

and this is why I see prods manipulation IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
NuFan wrote:Question from a new fan. Do they edit most of the show as they go along or wait until they finish the season to edit it?
They edit as the show is filmed. There have been seasons where the final Rose ceremony headed filmed with the first episode was aired

Do we know if after the FRC or around hometown when it is clear for the prods who she will pick that they go back in the edits and insert here and there some segment to add drama and doubts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:19 pm

@HEA If Peter is as self aware as he say he is, he knows from there talk that first night, and finding out about the kiss that he would not be final 1, and played along, just like he did when they return. JMO. Looking at certain things in hindsight can give you awareness, and make you go what I did not see it coming. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:22 pm

reason wrote:@HEA If Peter is as self aware as he say he is, he knows from there talk that first night, and finding out about the kiss that he would not be final 1, and played along, just like he did when they return. JMO

He wouldn't know F1 based on one kiss. But he may have been surprised that of the other 29 guys he was the first called.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:26 pm

HEA wrote:Immediately when she called: Peter
... and why does he not even look at Rachel?

JMOAA

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 911
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1012
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1111
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 1211

from recorded TV - my SC

He made an expression that he was basically dumbfounded that she even said his name first let alone gave him that rose first. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:28 pm

reason wrote:@HEA If Peter is as self aware as he say he is, he knows from there talk that first night, and finding out about the kiss that he would not be final 1, and played along, just like he did when they return. JMO

I agree @reason

I honestly think he is very very smart and analyze everything IMO. I think he watched previous seasons because he does not like surprises IMO. So when I saw him surprised, my immediate reaction was he knew that he had chances to go far. I do not believe the conversation was memorable at the CP and this is why he was surprise IMO. If he really felt the connection, IMO, he would have looked at rachel with a big smile on his face. This is not what happened. He raise his eyebrows, looked down, smirked, still looking down, moved and say: with all my heart with a smile that was not very convincing IMO.

I look like I do not like Peter and this is untrue. I like him a lot. However, I am not convinced of him being that interested to Rachel. I see her being more interested to him than him. So I am trying to verify my theory with BL

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:32 pm

I don't think I've seen an Ette (each and every episode) since Kaitlyn. I'm going to do my best to catch tomorrow night as I've tried to keep up by reading here and I think Dean and Jack Stone are cute as a button. I've read that Jack's personality sucks. I want to see for myself.  Anyway, I have a theory on why Bryan may have been plugged in for Episode 5. First the location and they are now out of the country. It's alot harder to get scoop on those locations and TPTB knew he was in it for the long haul more than likely.  I have no doubt she was excited about that 1-1 long before it arrived.

Peter (IMO) is cuter than Bryan but when all is said and done, if Bryan is F1...more than likely she just didn't match up emotionally and mentally as well with him. I've seen a few videos and even I see the sparkle in her when she's with Bryan.  PS I don't have a favorite so I didn't post this in either of their threads!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown