SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthing usually wins. It was obvious to me and others that Peter's SM games told a story. Liking negative posts about Bryan, deleting posts that were negative towards himself, even though the majority of posters would die to have his children, said it all to me, spoiler or no spoiler.

Meanwhile, we have, thanks to the person who shared it with @AllaboutLove :

Olga Abasolo Olga's Official Instagram Feel free to spew all the hate you want on MY page @thebryanabasolo and let's leave family out of it. Respect and thank u! Bryanesmivida.com
https://www.instagram.com/bryansmami/

That IG bio shows me a man who is secure and confident in himself and can handle any hate thrown his way (heck will even welcome it)...all that matters to him is standing up for his loved ones. It's why no doubt to me, Rach chose the right man for her Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Wait, I'm confused. What's the purpose of that IG account? Did Bryan start it just to direct anyone googling his mom to his own account or is his mom actually going to start posting on IG?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Is that a troll page? Cause that's kinda weird IMO. Suspect

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahg Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Unrelated, but I think it's been discussed here but hadn't been confirmed one way or another -- Rachel is still working, remotely, and part-time.

Source: http://kiisfm.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2017-07-18-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-reveals-why-she-let-dean-go/ (4:15)

sarahg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 am

peggy0221 wrote:I'm totally uninterested in this season so I think I am not biased towards any of the guys. I saw the interview of Dean, and tbh, I see nothing wrong with it. He commented like every of us, and he actually knew Rachel and Bryan, I think it is OK for him to not like certain people in the house. It happens every season.

This. I remember when Nick's plane video came out criticizing Andi and Josh. There was lots of talk of him being a bitter F2 and yet, it turned out he was spot on. Now I'm not saying that is necessarily the case here, but real life hasn't set in yet. That is when my opinion solidifies. So far, they all have their positive and negative points. How they handle the storm to come is what is peaking my interest. The season, I'm so over it already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:09 am

Nick actually gave specifics though. All Dean has said is that he's anti-Bryan because of his friendship with Peter, he thinks Rachel is blinded by lust (so no firsthand account, just TV impressions like us all), and that Bryan is 37-y/o from Miami and therefore must be a player. I would have a lot more respect for Dean's opinions if he just said "based on my own interactions with Bryan, I don't like or trust him". IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:31 am

Nick only gave specifics because he didn't know he was being recorded and he was talking to a close family member/friend. Maybe Dean has elaborated behind closed doors, but is being diplomatic when interviewing. I saw nothing wrong with the interview either. IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:20 pm

it makes no sense as to why she was allowed to announce her enagement if bryan is the winner. It takes all the mystery of will he propose or not out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:25 pm

No, it does not take out all of the mystery, IMO.  The general viewing audience isn't as aware of as much as we are, but regardless, we don't know how it'll go with her parents and family.  Nor do we know if her letting any of the other guys go and him being concerned about her feelings towards him, etc. will present more obstacles for them to overcome.  There will be an obstacle no matter how big, small, producer enhanced or not.  And IMO meeting his family and getting Mom's approval, was only a small bump in whats to come, at least storyboard/edit wise, IMO.

IMO saying she was engaged was to get people invested at the start of the season regardless of who the F1 was.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:26 pm

did anyone notice how shook peter got when it was down to him and dean? Why would he react that way if he didn't have feelings for rachel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:27 pm

@Ladybug82 or maybe they wanted rachel to show off her happiness because of the lack of enthusiasm from nick and vanessa?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:32 pm

@rachelisqueen he needs to get to that F3 spot which is usually TB spot. Or maybe he felt bad for Dean because he knew Dean was leaving? Smiley

Also, TPTB are famous for asking questions, and planting seeds of doubt. For example, how would you feel if you don't express your feelings that she may cut you? Rachel's not sure how she feels about you, anything can happen at the next RC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown