SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm trying to be objective. Peter is human and has faults. I don't like the deity like worship, not into that kinda fandom. But the other extreme isn't accurate either IMO - that he's this calculating faker who's been gunning for this since high school and is pretending with Rachel to get the next lead role. JMO. I think he has some redeeming qualities and doesn't need to have this super entertaining personality. See: Juan Pablo, Nick, Chris Soules, Ben etc JMO.

I don't think Peter has been gunning for this from HS - he does remind me of past contestants like Ben H and Andi, who I felt like knew immediately that they didn't see anything long--term with the lead and therefore gave enough so they could be frontrunners, but also kept some distance so they wouldn't accidentally get picked. Whether it's intentional or not, there are some times when I feel like his words don't match his body language and demeanor - if that's just him trying really hard to like her and his body language is revealing his true nature or if he's intentionally being fake, I can't figure out yet. And there are things about him that don't make sense to me (like he said on FB he would never do the show even though he had been nominated multiple times, then he applied himself a short while later?). I don't think that makes him that much different than the typical contestant though. IMO.

And, I agree when it comes to Peter for Bach. For some reason, the Bachelorettes really have to carry the show and have to be really dynamic personalities, but the Bachelors work kind of better when the lead is kind of vanilla (Sean, Ben H). I'm not excited about his season, but I think it will be fine. IMO.

For me, Peter went on like anyone else. You have no idea if you and the lead will have chemistry or not. I just think by HTDs you know if you are going to get to ILY and possible engagement or not. He doesn't have to love her yet, but I would expect him to have feelings of falling in love by now, if he is going to get there. As of last night and HTD, I think Peter knew he wasn't going to get there.

I also think Peter's mom saying he could commit, but not marry is opposite what Rachel wants. I keep reading here how compatible they are. I think this is a huge in compatibility. Rachel wants marriage, I think Peter for whatever reason doesn't feel comfortable with marriage. That is a huge difference to me. Neither is right or wrong, but it is a glaring difference of what they need to feel comfortable and committed.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I'm trying to be objective. Peter is human and has faults. I don't like the deity like worship, not into that kinda fandom. But the other extreme isn't accurate either IMO - that he's this calculating faker who's been gunning for this since high school and is pretending with Rachel to get the next lead role. JMO. I think he has some redeeming qualities and doesn't need to have this super entertaining personality. See: Juan Pablo, Nick, Chris Soules, Ben etc JMO.

I don't think Peter has been gunning for this from HS - he does remind me of past contestants like Ben H and Andi, who I felt like knew immediately that they didn't see anything long--term with the lead and therefore gave enough so they could be frontrunners, but also kept some distance so they wouldn't accidentally get picked. Whether it's intentional or not, there are some times when I feel like his words don't match his body language and demeanor - if that's just him trying really hard to like her and his body language is revealing his true nature or if he's intentionally being fake, I can't figure out yet. And there are things about him that don't make sense to me (like he said on FB he would never do the show even though he had been nominated multiple times, then he applied himself a short while later?). I don't think that makes him that much different than the typical contestant though. IMO.

And, I agree when it comes to Peter for Bach. For some reason, the Bachelorettes really have to carry the show and have to be really dynamic personalities, but the Bachelors work kind of better when the lead is kind of vanilla (Sean, Ben H). I'm not excited about his season, but I think it will be fine. IMO.

For me, Peter went on like anyone else. You have no idea if you and the lead will have chemistry or not. I just think by HTDs you know if you are going to get to ILY and possible engagement or not. He doesn't have to love her yet, but I would expect him to have feelings of falling in love by now, if he is going to get there. As of last night and HTD, I think Peter knew he wasn't going to get there.

I also think Peter's mom saying he could commit, but not marry is opposite what Rachel wants. I keep reading here how compatible they are. I think this is a huge in compatibility. Rachel wants marriage, I think Peter for whatever reason doesn't feel comfortable with marriage. That is a huge difference to me. Neither is right or wrong, but it is a glaring difference of what they need to feel comfortable and committed.

All JMO.

Why do you think Peter isn't comfortable with marriage? I definitely think he isn't comfortable with marriage to Rachel, but I have no idea if he would or wouldn't be if he met the right woman.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 am

@Sprite I was taking Peter's mom's speech to be general and not specific to Rachel. Because if it was specific to Rachel, I honestly disrespect Peter for keeping going and keeping another guy who could love her and give her what she wanted the spot. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 am

@stuckinsc Gotcha ya. Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:23 am

Oh Dean...

http://www.etonline.com/tv/221786_exclusive_bachelorette_castoff_dean_unglert_says_rachel_lindsay_is_blinded_by_frontrunner_bryan/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:50 am

SMH at Dean throwing shade at Bryan (and Rach IMO given it's HER choice) saying Rach should choose Peter or Eric and not Bryan since those two but not Bryan would make her happy (even though Rach has said post-show her F1 makes her really happy). Then Dean's all like "but who are we to decide"... um, so why shade at all then? no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:57 am

I mean he can say whatever he wants about Rachel's decision making, that his is opinion, at the end of the day his/our opinions are irrelevant to Rachel.

He just seemed very immature saying, he never had a problem with Bryan and he poop talked him just to side with Peter. Now I see why Peter keep liking comments that are disrespectful to Bryan.

I just get the sense that Peter and Dean for some reason feel like they are better than Bryan no

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 am

Oh Dean... Kid doesn't know what he is asking for laugh out loud. Doesn't he know by now Rachel is a fireball with regards to her man? This should be interesting. :uptonogood

And he's basically implying Rachel is dumb enough to overcome by lust and has bad judgement.

Last edited by makeover on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 am

Why would they not be good friends? Don't get me wrong I know not everybody should love everybody but I fail to see what can be the source of that (other than vying for the same girl). Do you guys think there is more to it?
One thing is for sure, going by SM it feels like Peter has more negative feelings towards Bryan than the other way.
Not talking about the show cause well editing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 am

Lol. The ole *I don't like you because my bestie doesn't*. Dean sounds petty. I guess Peter and Bryan really aren't friends.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:15 am

makeover wrote:Oh Dean... Kid doesn't know what he is asking for laugh out loud. Doesn't he know by now Rachel is a fireball with regards to her man? This should be interesting. :uptonogood

And he's basically implying Rachel is dumb enough to overcome by lust and has bad judgement.

Per the bolded, that's exactly the issue imo Dean's passing judgment on Rachel (whether he thinks so or not) by talking about her being in lust with Bryan and basically even though she's a lawyer who is smart, she's not smart when it comes to choosing Bryan? 

No wonder Rachel clapped back at that troll on her SM who said she isn't smart for choosing Bryan over Peter and posted back she is plenty smart! 

Yeah, all I can say is, good luck Dean... and Peter. I get the feeling that it's going to be a frosty ATFR  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 2744  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 2744  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 2744

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:16 am

From the ET Article:

Well then. I guess Peter can't accept being the Bachelor since he may not be able overcome being in love within 2 months. Smiley
/sarcasm

But hey, maybe Peter doesn't have to worry about being the Bachelor because his bff may want the same gig as well. They could do the Kaitlyn and Britt thing.

As for the campaign to choose Unglert as the next Bachelor, he said it would be an "honor." "I think it's something you have to address on a case-by-case basis," he added. "I think I have a lot of maturing I need to do myself, but I would never immediately say no to any opportunity. We'll see." wrote:

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown