SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 am

djogbenyuie wrote:@lleyki I sure hope he didn't say I Love You in that mess.
I can't begin to imagine the backlash if he said that.

Other than that, excellent post.

The backlash is going to be brutal regardless of if he says it or not.

Just for fun I hope he did cave at the end. Where's the fun if he didn't ? lolpanda

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:48 am

coolangel wrote:IMO Rachel definitely lets Peter go before the FRC. We have SC of her outside his hotel crying in the rain and also inside his hotel shooting ITMs talking about how hard this goodbye was. Eric, Rachel and Bryan were all in different hotels (based on SC and last episode) and not in Peter's so IMO the only explanation for all the SCs is Rachel letting Peter go the night before the FRC.

Also the 'We are in two different places' SC in the same gray sweater - We see Rachel saying the words so it's not edited in. The only person who fits that is Peter since Rachel and Bryan are on the same page and have been since night 1 IMO. Smiley

All JMO

agree with all this.

IMO the grey sweater is what she wears to let him go which is the evening portion of the LCD. You can see the matching necklac in one of the shots with her ugly crying PIs and as well, glimpses of it out in the rain under the coat.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:53 am

IMO his exit is going to be all about Peter. His past, he's unloveable, he has walls, whatever, it's going to be all about his issue and why he can't fall in love, or say ILY or want to propose. It will be everything but I just wasn't into you.

IMO He wanted to be on the show, they wanted him to be on the show, he wasn't attracted to her, it's her job to fix his problem, then eliminate him, that's his storyline IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:38 am

I'm so positively surprised and appreciate the fact, that Rachel turned her own sl around, recognized her previous relationship patterns and changed them. After 9 weeks of dating, she shouldn't have to chase Peter around and it shouldn't be hard work. And imo it's not because this is a speed dating show, that Peter can't and won't commit. It's so refreshing, and reading that from her blogs, and hearing her say it in her interviews gives such an insight to what a downer that 'push and pull' kind of relationship is, what it does to a person's self esteem, and how it becomes a norm. Imo in that aspect, wanting to be together, expressing feelings etc, relationships shouldn't be hard or push and pull.

@GuardianAngel ITA, his exit will be all about him. Like it's Imo been all about him between him and Rachel throughout this season. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:53 am

I'm really enjoying all the thought and well written expression of how many think Rachel's journey ends. Although I've preferred Peter to Bryan this season, I can see she really did try to get 'there' with Peter. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say on ATFR. There is no denying that Rachel loves Bryan and how can someone not be happy for her HEA?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:01 pm

@Norcalgal IA how can anyone not be happy for her.

I was not a fan of Rachel during Nick's season, but I tell you, watching her handle the different positions she's been in and the way she handled her season, IMO she is right up there as one of the best. It's too bad her ratings are down compared to other seasons, however, IMO she's done a great job. She does very well in her interviews, well spoken, but very logical and reasonable with her thought process.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:17 pm

coolangel wrote:@likeashipblown and @lleyki, Love your posts! Well said. :claphands

I saw only one reciprocated, two-way love story this season and that was between Rachel and Bryan. IMO They both love and accept each other completely - flaws and all. Whatever happens in the future, IMO Rachel made the best choice for herself. Living a good life is the best revenge IMO. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness. Smiley

All JMO

@likeashipblown @lleyki @coolangel :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands :claphands Wonderful posts. These posts sum up the season that I have watched perfectly. I am so happy that Rachel broke her pattern and found that real true love is completely reciprocal. I wish nothing but the best for Rachel and Bryan. It has been a pleasure watching them find the one in each other. I have high hopes that the happiness Rachel exudes IRL currently will continue to grow and flourish once she and Bryan are free to be a couple without the bonds of secrecy. Bryan will be freed to share his happiness too. IMO they are fabulous together!! Smiley  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 55 1f49e
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was not a fan of Rachel during Nick's season, but I tell you, watching her handle the different positions she's been in and the way she handled her season, IMO she is right up there as one of the best. It's too bad her ratings are down compared to other seasons, however, IMO she's done a great job. She does very well in her interviews, well spoken, but very logical and reasonable with her thought process.

This! All of it! ITA! :yes: Maybe it's coz I didn't have her on a pedestal and hence had reasonable expectations but she truly impressed me as a lead esp. as the season went on. It's crazy but one of my fav moments this season was when she was talking with Matt before his elimination. On a purely shallow note, Matt doesn't stand out in a way others did IMO and yet he made it farther than Alex, Will, Josiah, etc coz Rachel saw beyond the superficial IMO.

Her interviews now remind me of why I liked her so much during Nick's pre-season. I would have honestly felt sad for her if she had given up what she wanted and settled for what Peter was willing to offer IMO. She is the lead, it's her season and she shouldn't have to give up what she wants just to accommodate a guy who is not even willing to meet her halfway IMO. Her breaking her old patterns and recognizing that she is worthy of that all encompassing love and she shouldn't have to beg for it shows the growth she had as a person on this journey IMO. I am rooting for her and Bryan's happiness. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 pm

This won't be a popular post, but I for one, cannot wait for this to be all over. I'm not surprised the ratings are way down. This season has bored me to tears. I FF through most episodes. JMHO
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:03 pm

I blame editing for this. Had they focused more week to week on the development of Rachel's relationships, that would have actually been interesting to watch, imo.

Instead, they, sadly, focused on petty things and did a disservice to Rachel and her F1.  

Considering that this show isn't  filmed live, and they already know the elimination order, you'd think that they'd show how key relationships progressed. Sadly, nope. IMO

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:08 pm

They do this every season. This season they brought stupid Lee for the racist drama, other seasons its either Corinne or other bs. They never show the relationships, especially with F1 that much.

I have liked this season because of Rachel. IMHO she's been the best lead this show has ever had. She is one of the few who's changed their own relationship history, learned imo something beneficial for herself. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I blame editing for this. Had they focused more week to week on the development of Rachel's relationships, that would have actually been interesting to watch, imo.

Instead, they, sadly, focused on petty things and did a disservice to Rachel and her F1.  

Considering that this show isn't  filmed live, and they already know the elimination order, you'd think that they'd show how key relationships progressed. Sadly, nope. IMO

I hope they will show more of key relationships in the future as well.  But mostly I am bored with the TBC "suspense" and pre-emptions. Oh, and also the unnecessary "drama" with strange folks like Corrine and also with the racist guy.
Just tell the story. IMO most fans are not here for the other stuff.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown