SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:I blame editing for this. Had they focused more week to week on the development of Rachel's relationships, that would have actually been interesting to watch, imo.

Instead, they, sadly, focused on petty things and did a disservice to Rachel and her F1.  

Considering that this show isn't  filmed live, and they already know the elimination order, you'd think that they'd show how key relationships progressed. Sadly, nope. IMO

I hope they will show more of key relationships in the future as well.  But mostly I am bored with the TBC "suspense" and pre-emptions.  Oh, and also the unnecessary "drama" with strange folks like Corrine and also with the racist guy.
Just tell the story.  IMO most fans are not here for the other stuff.

pavalygurl

Yes! I am with you all the way! You could not have said it better if you were reading my mind! I was so over the Corinne nonsense during Nick's season and then this racist business with Lee. Honestly, it's just annoying! It is boring, predictable and cliched. JMO.

I want to see the relationships with the contestants and also with the lead. I like the human drama of how these people manage to coexist in this bubble environment and how they each handle it. I want to see the friendships formed and also the love story, if there is one. We really did not get to see enough of Rachel and Bryan.

We lost out on seeing so much because it was sacrificed for Lee and Kenny. That was a total waste of air time, as far as I am concerned.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 pm

nativenewyorker, I also think the Lee stuff was just mean. The Bachelor franchise is IMO not equipped to tell the story in a meaningful way. They do it like they do so much, in a demeaning manner.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:45 am

at this point I feel there is a complete deconnection between Bryan/Rachel and the others....

Last week interviews Rachel showed for me this air of confidence (in her couple) that I did not see before. Not that she was not after the finale but somehow, I felt as if she was miles away from the finale and now as if (which is true BTW) she is seeing the show as a witness.

Do not get me wrong, she is a confident woman but the way I saw her within all her recent interviews was like a woman who knows her fiance well, who is certain of him, who feels secure, who feels loved and loves back, who is happy, who shared hundred of moments that only couple have (intimate but also emotional).

IDK, she has this aura of a woman who is now way way over the show and all the contestants. The aura of "I do not care, it was in another lifetime".

It is hard to explain. Of course she is months after the finale and spent time (online and SHV), so she is still on a cloud9. To hide it probably also increase the special they have together: US against the world kinda special.

So I am not surprised she is witty on SM and answers back when she feels like it. I believe that by now, she knows who is who... she heard the gossips of who is who.... she spoke with family, friends, alumni... she watched the show, got firsthand comments from Bryan........ She is not alone on set trying to figure it out who is genuine and who is not anymore. She knows.

However, she is still under contract AND I think she is not looking for SM. She has her feed (for those who wonder, a feed is what pop up on her cell from the people she follows, or if she writes #thebachelorette... and from what I see, she does not have tons that it is hard to be updated quickly but of course some "good Samaritan" are always there to tell her what is going on), messages and pics and comments just show up and she reacts accordingly upon the mood she is at that moment. She is miles away from Peter who I think wakes up to check his IG before taking his coffee.......

jmo

Pool: Who do you want as next bachelor to be?  and Forum threads

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:05 am

HEA wrote:
However, she is still under contract AND I think she is not looking for SM. She has her feed, messages and pics and comments just show up and she reacts accordingly upon the mood she is at that moment. She is miles away from Peter who I think wakes up to check his IG before taking his coffee.......

jmo
Good Post I agree
That's the exact feeling I get as well. Rachel is not on SM all the time but she will browse through and when required, drop a bomb, put a fullstop and leave. Her wit is second to none. I would not want to be in an argument with her laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 am

Rachel is barely on SM because she has been working all week, people kept tagging her on twitter and Instagram when Dean made that comment.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:14 pm

I posted this a few weeks back and feel it is appropriate to share again today based on a few discussions. I am not calling out anyone and I don't mean to be disrespectful but I don't like to be clubbed in group-think and be considered a part of theories I don't believe in. I know I am not the only one when I say that. @GuardianAngel and mods, kindly consider my request for next season. TYIA! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 1f64f

coolangel wrote:Off topic:

After reading a few discussions, I have a suggestion for next season. Is it possible to have a separate thread for sleuthing (SCs/clues with proof) and have another one for theories (which may/may not prove to be true)? I think that'll remove the issue which posters might have sometimes that their sleuthing theories are not being taken into account and also bypass the issue for some sleuthers who are only interested in clues like SCs and pic proof which can't be refuted. Win-win for all IMO.

Just a suggestion! Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:21 pm

hehehe (fun parody of the show)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm

I probably missed it but, did Rachel actually spend the night during FD with Bryan/Peter?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:49 pm

I don't think we got that far televised yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:39 pm

I am seriously hoping Rachel did not spend the night with Peter or if she did, was not Intimate with him...
Sleeping with him with all his B.S. "I'm not ready to propose" just leaves a bad taste in my mouth..

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:47 pm

@coolangel thank you, thank you :yes: a quick overview of things would be so much easier. Let people do their own thinking on what is sleuthed, and those that want to take more time can. So many good things are getting lost in the midst of things. Not saying I don't enjoy what people have to say, but just don't have time to read it all.  So thankful for the moderaators to keep up with it all . Good idea

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:16 pm

@coolangel thanks for the suggestion. Yes there will be changes next season. I will create a thread in bachelor 22 thread for some updates and asking for suggestions.

That is the most important item that needs to be addressed.

Please keep that post handy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 66 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown